Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 01:43 PM

26,574 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
No, I would not say that Trump and myself clearly do not support the first amendment.
so, if your right and i'm wrong then you believe that i don't support the law but.....

if i'm right and your wrong then the same standard does not apply to you.

correct? if not then please explain the variation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2015, 03:44 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
The problem is de Blasio is a lightning rod for his stupidity and Trump is a favorite to disenfranchised Republicans and xenophobes. It's a perfect storm. That said you are right, Trump really has no standing.
"Xenophobes"? What, exactly, has Trump said that was xenophobic? Or do you equate xenophobia with wanting our borders secured and wanting those who want to immigrate here to do so in accordance with our immigration laws---is that it?

Old 10-06-2015, 04:23 PM

26,574 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
There isn't constant name calling at least nothing compares to what some of the Democrats here in this thread have referred to supporters ....
if you want to be critical of those that call names in this thread, great, have at it, but you seem to hold a double-standard for trump.

Quote:
The names he calls people are more meant to be amusing and I doubt he offends people.
i think rosie o'donnel ( and pretty much everyone else trump has insulted ) would disagree.

Old 10-06-2015, 07:30 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Someone better tell the clown that he can't sue his way out of crises whenever they occur in the unlikely event that he becomes POTUS.

Old 10-06-2015, 07:40 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Making fun of the way the candidates and/or their wives look, well, actually I am glad these people don't support Trump because I don't want to be in anyway connected to people of that mentality.
Ah, I see. You're having a little joke, yes?

Donald Trump on Carly Fiorina: 'Look at that face!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump
'Look at that face!' he cries. 'Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!'

Old 10-06-2015, 07:52 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
LoL,,,,,hypocritical. Trump's M.O. and his supporters are oblivious to it.

Old 10-06-2015, 07:59 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
I guess from this thread, it is more than clear who supports the laws of our country and who does not. The fear of Trump here is as thick as the fog on its worst day. Visibility of the truth is attempting to be shrouded by those shaking in their boots because we, the legal citizens of the United States, have had it with the lawbreakers.
We already have one flip flopping lair in the White house, we don't need it followed up by another.

Quote:
Constantly calling anyone names shows an immaturity which, frankly, also ties into those that break the law. Those that feel they are above the law generally have personality disorders. My guess is that Trump is more mentally stable, better educated, more religious, more tolerant and versed on the law than those people here responding with ridiculous accusations that have no merit.
LMAO "Constantly calling anyone names", like what Trump does?
He can do it, you can't. Why? Because he's Trump, that's why. Bow down and give thanks to the almighty Trump.
the Trumpbots are out and have replaced the Obamabots

Old 10-06-2015, 08:35 PM

7,572 posts, read 9,020,411 times
TRUMP = BAFFOON

He's always suing someone
He's always fighting with someone and then calls them childish names
He says the dumbest stuff - how embarrassing to have him in a world meeting acting like himself - I can hear him calling Putin a DUM DUM.

MN went through this with Ventura - ya know - the ex "wrazler". Still can't believe that happened but Ventura and Trump are one and the same.

Old 10-06-2015, 10:22 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
The fear of Trump here is as thick as the fog on its worst day.
Fear of Trump? Bring.him.on!! He'll hand the election to the Democrats.

Please, please please....make him the nominee! Pretty please with sugar on top. Anoint him, crown him, sprinkle fairy dust on him...do whatever is necessary to get his name on the ballot.

Will it help if we write letters to him and tell him how special he is and that we need him to save the country? Done!!

Old 10-06-2015, 10:48 PM

587 posts, read 379,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Ah, I see. You're having a little joke, yes?

Donald Trump on Carly Fiorina: 'Look at that face!'
Originally posted by Trump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections