Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2016, 11:46 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times

Advertisements

The country's biggest problem is government overspending. We have bigger problem to worry about.

When the U.S. declared war on Germany in 1917, anti-German sentiment rose across the nation, and German American institutions came under attack. The names of schools, foods, streets, and towns, were often changed, and music written by Wagner and Mendelssohn was removed from concert programs and even weddings. Physical attacks, though rare, were more violent: German American businesses and homes were vandalized, and German Americans accused of being "pro-German" were tarred and feathered, and, in at least once instance, lynched.

Let's not even talk about the Japanese internment camp.

lol, I don't see any white, black, hispanic, asians defending German and Japanese Americans. So who the heck really care about "race" issues?

we have bigger problem to worry about in this country. Let's move on already.

Trade deficit, Uncontrolable national debt, government overspending, illegals are treated better than veterans, etc, etc, etc. Fix that first, shall we?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 11:47 AM

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And looking at your posts my point is proved that Donny plays his blind, swooning adulators like a Philharmonic Orchestra, eh?
Awww! You're back to using your term of endearment for him --- "Donny". It's very clear that he is playing you and all those who hate him "like a Philharmonic Orchestra".

Besides, why do you even care? You've admitted that you don't even vote---except for the one time in '08 when you voted for Obama. The few people I've known who've admitted to never voting, don't even care who is on the ballot. Yet, here you are letting Trump live in your head

Old 02-29-2016, 11:48 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,595,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Correct. These low-life race-baiting tactics (attacking the frontrunner with everything but the kitchen sink) make the establishment Republicans virtually indistinguishable from the progressive left. This only confirms what a lot of us suspected; they are all the same.
They did the same thing to Ross Perot, Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul,
with the difference being that people know more today. They can
see through the lies and sly games, and are really fed up.
They want their country back.

Old 02-29-2016, 11:52 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,957,870 times
While Trump would be a good guy to have on your Tuesday night bowling league, he is not Presidential material.

Old 02-29-2016, 11:55 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
And as long as racism exists, and is even endorsed by some political candidates, then race will continue to be an issue.
Exactly which candidate has endorsed racism?

Old 02-29-2016, 11:57 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,182,160 times
^^^^^ Literally laughing out loud at the comment saying he's not presidential material

He's MUCH more qualified than who we've been stuck with currently!!

Lol & at least we know he's an American

Old 02-29-2016, 11:59 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,536,509 times
Mr. Trump, how do you feel about journalists?
"I would never kill them but I do hate them".

Mr. Trump, how do you feel about Mexico?
"They send the bad ones over here because they don't want to pay for them."

Mr. Trump, how do you feel about black men?
"Black guys counting my money! I hate it!"

Mr. Trump, how do you feel about Jewish people?
"The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

Mr. Trump, how do you feel about POWs?
"I like people that weren't captured, OK?"

Mr. Trump, how do you feel about white supremacist hate groups?
"I'll have to research that and get back with you."

Old 02-29-2016, 11:59 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,100,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Exactly which candidate has endorsed racism?
I was about to ask the same thing.

Old 02-29-2016, 12:14 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,340,738 times
A black pastor was just on CNN defending Trump over this whole KKK/Duke thing while a white guy was bashing Trump over it. I think Ive officially seen it all now...

Old 02-29-2016, 12:24 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,475,164 times
Well you'll be pleased to know it was all the fault of a bad hairpiece, errr, EARpiece!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...ource=Facebook
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections