Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2016, 09:24 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,763,707 times

Advertisements

Trump supporters are fanatic. My sister, a life long Democrat, will vote for Trump, regardless. My husband, an independent, is not too fond of any other candidate, none of them appealed to him, is smiling when Trump is on TV, will probably vote for Trump. I think they are both older than 60 is the reason. They are both highly educated, one with a PhD and one with a MS. Go figure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2016, 09:26 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I rest my case.
Hmm.

Not caring about a civil lawsuit brought against Trump is quite different than
They could watch Trump steal a cane from an old lady, use it to beat her, then run off with her purse, and they would dismiss it

I don't think you made your case for that.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:29 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Trump supporters are fanatic. My sister, a life long Democrat, will vote for Trump, regardless. My husband, an independent, is not too fond of any other candidate, none of them appealed to him, is smiling when Trump is on TV, will probably vote for Trump. I think they are both older than 60 is the reason. They are both highly educated, one with a PhD and one with a MS. Go figure.
You'll know who to remind and blame if Trumpster gets the job and trashes the country, won't you?

Old 02-27-2016, 09:29 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyyfanatic85 View Post
Trump supporter here. I don't care one iota about this. Desperate moves in these last days to derail him aren't going to work. Trump Train
Rubio supporter here and I don't care. Like it or not folks, his supporters get Trump and what he's all about. What don't people know about the man? He's lived in the media spot lights for years and only his detractors will care about these ads. Otherwise they won't make a dent in his popularity. And that Christie nomination was huge.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:30 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
You'll know who to remind and blame if Trumpster gets the job and trashes the country, won't you?
Yup. For the first couple years we'll be rightfully blaming Obama. For everything.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:33 AM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
If you give Trump anything - money, trust, your vote - you'll end up being the one holding the bag. As evidenced.

And as long as the consequences only hit the naive marks - well, they handed good money to "Trump University", what on Earth did they expect? - I can sorta shrug that off. Fools, money, easily parted.

But now the con is on a national level, and the marks aren't just risking their own stuff any more.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:35 AM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,454 times
I was very successful in Real Estate before I retired....I can tell you that no amount of education or classes can inspire someone who is not a self starter. Its a detail business and I even answered my phone on vacations and almost always at dinner. Its not a part time job as some think.. There are many Realtors but few really dedicated to the profession. If the accusations were true a MAJORITY of the people who took classes would be taking Trump to court not the minority.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
... And that Christie nomination was huge.
It was. Completely shutdown Rubio's thunder after the debate.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:40 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
I was very successful in Real Estate before I retired....I can tell you that no amount of education or classes can inspire someone who is not a self starter. Its a detail business and I even answered my phone on vacations and almost always at dinner. Its not a part time job as some think.. There are many Realtors but few really dedicated to the profession. If the accusations were true a MAJORITY of the people who took classes would be taking Trump to court not the minority.
These people aren't big enough to sue Donald Trump on their own, but the State's Atty General's office is - and it represents more than a couple of people.

Trump University: Yes, It Was a Massive Scam

Old 02-27-2016, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
These people aren't big enough to sue Donald Trump on their own, but the State's Atty General's office is - and it represents more than a couple of people.

Trump University: Yes, It Was a Massive Scam

An Opinion article from the National Review about Trump? Is that the best you can do?

Maybe you forgot the authors of this dying rag absolutely hate Trump.

This only proves there is no real traction to this story. It's like Trump said yesterday, it's a civil suit, not the first one he's faced, and he will end up winning it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections