Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2016, 10:18 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,963,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
WOW! Only 2 minutes to confirm Post #3!
They are proud of their ignorance, just like Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2016, 10:20 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
They are proud of their ignorance, just like Trump.
Insult isn't argument. But it is indication that you are guilty of what you accuse.

How about addressing the topic instead.

Old 02-27-2016, 10:22 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,763,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
It won't matter to his supporters. They won't care. They could watch Trump steal a cane from an old lady, use it to beat her, then run off with her purse, and they would dismiss it. It would be funny but we are all going to pay for it.
hmmm, my insurance premiums and deductible doubled and will continue to go up (and no subsidy). By the time Obamacare is done with me I'll have paid $36k MORE easy. And this effects a hell of a lot more people. Each one of you who support Obamacare and the snake salesman Obama are no better, and you continue to support it even after he Obama was called out on his lie.

psst.. I have not made up my mind who I'll vote for but if don't be hypocrite because it benefits you.

Obama's Sales Pitch

"Obamacare, would reduce insurance premiums by $2500"
-- Barack Obama

Old 02-27-2016, 10:28 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,480,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
By the time Obamacare is done with me I'll have paid $36k easy.
hate to be you - Trump can't even verbalize what he plan on doing to correct the medical insurance problem but you can be assured it'll be great - as great as Trump U.

Old 02-27-2016, 10:30 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,763,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
hate to be you - Trump can't even verbalize what he plan on doing to correct the medical insurance problem but you can be assured it'll be great - as great as Trump U.
I did not make up my mind who I will be voting for.

Old 02-27-2016, 10:36 AM

3,125 posts, read 2,075,199 times
One doesn't have to be a Trump supporter to understand that this case is a nonissue.

The ads are for low info voters. It keeps them distracted.

shrug

Old 02-27-2016, 10:42 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,202,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
The legal system disagrees with your opinion. They allowed the lawsuit to go on. It's not just individual people, but also the State of NY that has a separate court case regarding Trump University being a scam. A different state also said it was a scam and shut it down in that state.

Don't try to blame the victims.

When Trump loses this court case, the Trumpets will be saying that the jury was rigged because the media was biased against Trump.

Seems some of the Trumpets have received a Trumpotomy (Trump + lobotomy).

Old 02-27-2016, 10:46 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyyfanatic85 View Post
Trump supporter here. I don't care one iota about this. Desperate moves in these last days to derail him aren't going to work. Trump Train
unfortunately you represent too many of his followers, you don't care if he is a fraud and rips the little guy off. That is what scares so many!!!!

Old 02-27-2016, 10:51 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,648,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
hmmm, my insurance premiums and deductible doubled and will continue to go up (and no subsidy). By the time Obamacare is done with me I'll have paid $36k MORE easy. And this effects a hell of a lot more people. Each one of you who support Obamacare and the snake salesman Obama are no better, and you continue to support it even after he Obama was called out on his lie.

psst.. I have not made up my mind who I'll vote for but if don't be hypocrite because it benefits you.

Obama's Sales Pitch

"Obamacare, would reduce insurance premiums by $2500"
-- Barack Obama

Great point! Not even Obama's minions can defend this since many of them got screwed by Obama as well.

I'm now anxiously awaiting the next "bombshell" to be dropped on this forum by the Trump hate group. If anything, it's been entertaining to read their futile attempts at bringing him down.

Old 02-27-2016, 10:52 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Trump supporters are fanatic. My sister, a life long Democrat, will vote for Trump, regardless. My husband, an independent, is not too fond of any other candidate, none of them appealed to him, is smiling when Trump is on TV, will probably vote for Trump. I think they are both older than 60 is the reason. They are both highly educated, one with a PhD and one with a MS. Go figure.
Holy Cow, I don't think being over 60 is a reason anyone is voting for him. Everyone I know over 60, whether friends or family and all over the country are not supporting him. Most of them are also highly educated but not all. But you are right about them being fanatic. And your sister, being a lifelong Democrat might be a sign as to what and who Trump really is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections