Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2016, 09:44 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,480,147 times

Advertisements

Scammaster at work.....the promises he make here sound exactly like the promises he's making to the American people when be become president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvaaeHP9xtQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2016, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
An Opinion article from the National Review about Trump? Is that the best you can do?

Maybe you forgot the authors of this dying rag absolutely hate Trump.
of all people to whine - you posted a high school blogger with allegations that Rubio was some creepy gay guy - you really are the last to be whining about NR, the site that represents what most true conservative believe.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:47 AM

$40 million dollar scam. Defunct University now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBKf...JBFdg6YHYsCaRA

Old 02-27-2016, 09:51 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,202,665 times
This thread = to even start it.

If I purchased "education" and I then gave it to whomever provided the teaching/instruction great marks (which what happened here to those who decided to try to get a freebie even though they gave it a ) I THEN HAVE NO RIGHT TO SUE! PERIOD, THE END!!

Simple really - the media and the anti-Trump people who are grasping for any BS without merit imho.

Old 02-27-2016, 09:59 AM

3,782 posts, read 4,255,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyyfanatic85 View Post
Trump supporter here. I don't care one iota about this. Desperate moves in these last days to derail him aren't going to work. Trump Train
Don't you even realize what this give the dems to use in a general election if the Moron is the republican candidate? He will NEVER win with this against him. He will not get the independent voters, like me.
I liked trump for a few weeks, until he acted like a childhood bully in the first debate. Calling people names, insulting how they look; we don't need something like this for a US president.

But those who support him, who are low income, low intelligence on average tend to believe what he says.

Don't get me wrong, I like what he says such as booting out all the illegals, building a wall and Mexico paying for it, no more refugees from the middle east...love it. But we are not going to be able to deport upwards of 11 million illegals in two years. Mexico will not pay for the wall.

If he gets the nomination, might as well just invite Hillary to the white house for a coronation. He cannot win. Even with her lies and destroying of the country; he cannot beat her, head-to-head. And the funny part is, trump who is always touting the polls never speaks of the polls showing he cannot beat her.

As the polls he loves show, there are more people who will NEVER vote for him that will in the republican party.

Old 02-27-2016, 10:05 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,505,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
THEN HAVE NO RIGHT TO SUE! PERIOD, THE END!!
The legal system disagrees with your opinion. They allowed the lawsuit to go on. It's not just individual people, but also the State of NY that has a separate court case regarding Trump University being a scam. A different state also said it was a scam and shut it down in that state.

Don't try to blame the victims.

When Trump loses this court case, the Trumpets will be saying that the jury was rigged because the media was biased against Trump.

Seems some of the Trumpets have received a Trumpotomy (Trump + lobotomy).

Old 02-27-2016, 10:11 AM

States have laws.

I just can't set up a hospital or university at my house and start practicing medicine or providing what looks to be higher education (see Trump's scam youtube clip) without proper qualification/licenses. He talks about adjunct professors and providing a higher level of education than one receives at top business schools. All uncredentialed.

But listen to him talk about his University.

He sounds exactly like he does on the campaign trails an in the debates. Substitute Wall or VA Hospitals or Military or Health Care for University.

Same oil snakeoil salesman sales pitch.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-L1VojouAg8...ic%2B02135.jpg

Old 02-27-2016, 10:14 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,445,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyyfanatic85 View Post
Trump supporter here. I don't care one iota about this. Desperate moves in these last days to derail him aren't going to work. Trump Train

WOW! Only 2 minutes to confirm Post #3!

Old 02-27-2016, 10:14 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,854,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
An Opinion article from the National Review about Trump? Is that the best you can do?
Maybe you forgot the authors of this dying rag absolutely hate Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan
of all people to whine - you posted a high school blogger with allegations that Rubio was some creepy gay guy - you really are the last to be whining about NR,
the site that represents what most true conservative believe.

Old 02-27-2016, 10:17 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
of all people to whine - you posted a high school blogger with allegations that Rubio was some creepy gay guy - you really are the last to be whining about NR, the site that represents what most true conservative believe.
Nope. Article I posted was about accusations posted by the Washington Post. I take note that you couldn't address anything said by that article, so instead you attack me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections