Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2016, 10:03 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times

Advertisements

Police locate man suspected of pepper spraying girl at Trump rally - Story

JANESVILLE -- Police say they've located the man suspected of pepper spraying a 15-year-old girl during an altercation at a rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump in southern Wisconsin.

Janesville Police Release Photo Of Pepper Spray Incident Suspect From Donald Trump Rally
Janesville police Sgt. Aaron Dammen said Thursday that investigators have also talked to a man accused of groping the girl at the crowded rally outside a Janesville hotel and convention center Tuesday.

Dammen says the investigation into the confrontation continues. No charges have been filed.

15-Year-Old Girl Pepper Sprayed At Trump Rally: Police
Video shared on social media shows a girl at the rally accusing a man of touching her chest and then punching or shoving someone in the crowd before another man wearing a Donald Trump hat pepper sprays her.

Old 03-31-2016, 10:13 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,120,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phxone View Post
I
What about the other Trump supporter that called her a ni gg er lover? What kind of excuse can anyone offer for that behavior?
. . . . that he is a Trump supporter? What do you expect? Writes are gonna write, surgeons are gonna cut.

Mick

Old 03-31-2016, 10:23 AM

19,647 posts, read 12,235,883 times
That girl is a violent thug who looks a lot like my late grandmother (no insult, she really does). No pride. Grandma would have put her over her knee.

Old 03-31-2016, 10:34 AM

25,960 posts, read 22,132,993 times
The 15 year old was extremely violent. I wonder if she doesn't already have a police record. I didn't see her being groped. She was obviously looking for trouble striking out at the people around her. I can't imagine a police record is worth $15.00 but if you need a "fix" or something?

I saw several people go back again to incidents that have already been talked out to death. I could see trying to defend someone in a crowd when a wack job like the 15 year old goes off. I would be concerned for those around me especially older individuals.

I don't carry pepper spray. I would encourage people to check and see if stun guns are allowed where you will be. This one is awesome, hard rubber, easy to grip and has enough punch to make an impression: http://www.amazon.com/PS-Products-Kn.../dp/B008IT2PNA Obviously, anyone going to a Trump rally needs to expect that there will be ignorant protesters, paid and not having a clue about Trump. Seriously, the bottom of the barrel take a job like that.

Keep in mind that in these crowds some people may know one another and came as a group to the rally.

Old 03-31-2016, 12:50 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
The 15 year old was extremely violent. I wonder if she doesn't already have a police record. I didn't see her being groped. She was obviously looking for trouble striking out at the people around her. I can't imagine a police record is worth $15.00 but if you need a "fix" or something?

I saw several people go back again to incidents that have already been talked out to death. I could see trying to defend someone in a crowd when a wack job like the 15 year old goes off. I would be concerned for those around me especially older individuals.

I don't carry pepper spray. I would encourage people to check and see if stun guns are allowed where you will be. This one is awesome, hard rubber, easy to grip and has enough punch to make an impression: http://www.amazon.com/PS-Products-Kn.../dp/B008IT2PNA Obviously, anyone going to a Trump rally needs to expect that there will be ignorant protesters, paid and not having a clue about Trump. Seriously, the bottom of the barrel take a job like that.

Keep in mind that in these crowds some people may know one another and came as a group to the rally.
Were you a drama major in college?

Old 03-31-2016, 01:01 PM

1,166 posts, read 755,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Yay, so now we have conservatives defending a sexual assault victim getting pepper sprayed! Such decent people they are. My favorite part of this video is how these decent Trump supporters hurl curse words and racial slurs at her as she leaves (wouldn't be a Trump rally without someone shouting "n***** lover!", now would it?).

https://gma.yahoo.com/protester-trum...pstories.html#
You could chalk up the pepper spraying to just one idiot that lost control of their emotions in the moment. However, the most shocking thing to me was the obvious glee that the rest of the crowd displayed at the pepper spray attack on a teenage girl and the almost giddy response to the various racial slurs being screamed at the protestors. It is obvious that Trump has tapped into some very negative energy within the GOP base that is at least in part based on racism and white supremacist beliefs.

Old 03-31-2016, 01:02 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,026 times
Quote:
You could chalk up the pepper spraying to just one idiot that lost control of their emotions in the moment. However, the most shocking thing to me was the obvious glee that the rest of the crowd displayed at the pepper spray attacked on a teenage girl and the almost giddy response to the various racial slurs being screamed at them. It is obvious that Trump has tapped into some very negative energy within the GOP base that is at least in part based on racism and white supremacist beliefs.
Funny. You and I have made that point multiple times in this thread to the response of crickets.

Old 03-31-2016, 01:18 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,100,577 times
Quote:
You could chalk up the pepper spraying to just one idiot that lost control of their emotions in the moment. However, the most shocking thing to me was the obvious glee that the rest of the crowd displayed at the pepper spray attack on a teenage girl and the almost giddy response to the various racial slurs being screamed at the protestors. It is obvious that Trump has tapped into some very negative energy within the GOP base that is at least in part based on racism and white supremacist beliefs.
I didn't hear racial slurs, can you post a video where you can hear the slur?

Old 03-31-2016, 05:59 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,949,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
. . . . that he is a Trump supporter? What do you expect? Writes are gonna write, surgeons are gonna cut.

Mick
And activists are going to incite. The nerve of those Trump supporters chanting "All Lives Matter".

Old 03-31-2016, 06:24 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times
Girl faces juvenile charge in Trump rally pepper-spray incident | GazetteXtra

JANESVILLE—The girl who was pepper-sprayed outside the Donald Trump rally Tuesday now faces the judgment of juvenile authorities for the punch she delivered.

Meanwhile, police continue to look for the man who pepper-sprayed her and asked news media to continue showing a photo of him.

The 15-year-old Janesville girl was referred to juvenile authorities on a charge of disorderly conduct, police said at a news conference Thursday

Police could have pursued a more serious assault charge against the girl, but the victim—the white-haired man shown in many videos circulating on the Internet—declined to press charges,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections