Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 02:25 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,500,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
You like books? Donald J. Trump knows all the books. Nobody knows all the books like Donald J. Trump, that you can believe. He wrote the best selling book ever. It's the best book ever written. It has all the words in it, every word you can think of, and they are all the best words. Donald J. Trump knows the best words.

People have tried to steal his words but they cannot. You know why? Because Donald Trump has a lock on those words. Its the best lock. Nobody knows locks like Donald J. Trump.

(I'm practicing here. I want to be a speechwriter for Donald Trump )
By George, I think you've got it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2016, 02:26 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,143,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Yesterday he did a complete forfeiture on having a 'self funded' funded campaign. This was one of his main campaign issues throughout the primary. Then he flip flops on raising the minimum wage.

I guess Trump's new slogan should be "what happens in the primary stays in the primary".
wrong, his self funded campaign was only temporary, he always said that.

Old 05-05-2016, 02:35 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I'm also a Trump supporter, it's expected in some areas. He is following the advice he gives in his book "the art of the deal" and I'm sure we will see more room for negotiating in other areas.
So it's okay to lie and flip flop. Understood. Obama doing it is bad, Trump doing it is okay. Hold ALL politicians accountable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
This is needed in order to get anything done, so it's okay with me as long as he doesn't forfeit an entire position, which I don't think he will do. You start out at one extreme end, so you can meet in the middle. If you start in the middle, you will only end up with nothing or something way left.
Why do we the people need Congress, with it's failed one size fits all policies, to run our lives?

Old 05-05-2016, 02:35 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,842,578 times
Donald's new line of TrumpWear - Proudly manufactured in China and/or Mexico

Old 05-05-2016, 02:37 PM

952 posts, read 518,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Or maybe, as a business owner, I'm tired of hearing the left wine that I actually make money that doesnt belong to the dam government so they can give it to others who dont work.

I'm tired of hearing that taking from A to give to B will stimulate, that you hate if you object to illegals, and all pretty much every dam thing the left stands for nowadays..
And you think Trump will solve all your problems?

Not left, so your argument with what I stand for is over-generalizing and patent diatribe that I can't (won't) respond to.

Just don't believe Trump is the answer...

Old 05-05-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So it's okay to lie and flip flop. Understood. Obama doing it is bad, Trump doing it is okay. Hold ALL politicians accountable.
I dont think anyone supported Trump due to his position on minimum wage..

Old 05-05-2016, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
And you think Trump will solve all your problems?

Not left, so your argument with what I stand for is over-generalizing and patent diatribe that I can't (won't) respond to.

Just don't believe Trump is the answer...
oooh see, here we go again, someone not understanding ****.

here, lets explain it to you..

I DONT WANT TRUMP TO SOLVE MY PROBLEMS.. I want LEFT ALONE..

I want government to DO ITS JOB, not MINE..

Why you guys always looking for government to stuff for you?

Old 05-05-2016, 03:04 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,176,725 times
Quote:

Trump's government wouldn't leave you alone. He's an authoritarian. He will have things for you that you must do.

Old 05-05-2016, 03:05 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
Quote:
I dont think anyone supported Trump due to his position on minimum wage..
True it's not a deal breaker. It's no where near the most important issues. But it's still big government.

Old 05-05-2016, 03:06 PM

952 posts, read 518,909 times
Quote:

Gov't does nothing for me other than take their share of taxes out of my income.

But I knew that going in, and don't whine about it after the fact.

Trump isn't going to change your situation.

So you want to be left alone. I understand that, but the money you pay has little to do with 'free stuff' (which, BTW, I recieve none of) and more to do with local, state and federal statutes governing small businesses.

Easy to blame the underdogs, when it is the 'upperdogs' taking your money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections