Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 04:31 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Of course, she is no longer a governor, having quit that job half-way through her term. She now is busy giving speeches and such, and is worth some 12 million dollars (contrast with her worth in 2008). Yes, she is a true fighter, but mainly for herself.
Gee, I wonder why? Palin had left wing jerks hounding her at her home , with cameras, the media attacked her family, her children, her special needs child. Palin was trashed by the so called tolerant left.. what a joke.. and they say they are for women.. the most hypocritical bunch of losers is the left wing extremists.

The left has to make up stories ,and then they believe them.. they stretch everything into a lie, say the most disgusting things . Gee, I wonder why Palin left office?

http://www.thesarahpalinblog.com/200...-children.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2016, 04:36 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Talking I'm happy to explain it to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Gee, I wonder why Palin left office?
Cuz she went for the quick bucks.

Being a right wing mouthpiece pays a whole lot more and requires a LOT less work than serving in high elected office. I expect Rafael Cruz to follow the Palin path to easy money.

Old 05-08-2016, 04:38 PM

830 posts, read 685,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Of course, she is no longer a governor, having quit that job half-way through her term. She now is busy giving speeches and such, and is worth some 12 million dollars (contrast with her worth in 2008). Yes, she is a true fighter, but mainly for herself.
She stands with the people now that she's on the Trump Train. She's changing for the better.

Old 05-08-2016, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Cuz she went for the quick bucks.

Being a right wing mouthpiece pays a whole lot more and requires a LOT less work than serving in high elected office. I expect Rafael Cruz to follow the Palin path to easy money.

From the abuse Palin took from the left, I hope she gets very very rich. More power to Sarah Palin! The left tried to destroy her but she won and I am glad.

Old 05-08-2016, 04:44 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Gee, I wonder why? Palin had left wing jerks hounding her at her home , with cameras, the media attacked her family, her children, her special needs child. Palin was trashed by the so called tolerant left.. what a joke.. and they say they are for women.. the most hypocritical bunch of losers is the left wing extremists.
Awww, poor lil' Sarah. Good thing she didn't make it into the White House. It's obvious she doesn't have what it takes to deal with global leaders who won't treat her with kid gloves. She would have crumpled under the stress within a week.

She's the perfect illustration of someone who can dish it out but she sure can't take it. Poor baby.

Old 05-08-2016, 04:46 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times
How long do you think Paul Ryan crackled after hearing this?

Mick

Old 05-08-2016, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Awww, poor lil' Sarah. Good thing she didn't make it into the White House. It's obvious she doesn't have what it takes to deal with global leaders who won't treat her with kid gloves. She would have crumpled under the stress within a week.

She's the perfect illustration of someone who can dish it out but she sure can't take it. Poor baby.
McCain was a choker too. He was no attack dog. He picked Palin to do the dirty work while he stood by and took up space at his rallies. At least Obama's kids were not trashed by the right.. more class on the right.

Old 05-08-2016, 04:49 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,769,893 times
Palin just want to keep her name out there so she can get paid. No conservative values from her and her family that I care to emulate.

Old 05-08-2016, 04:50 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
come on dude.....we're talking about this *****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WaB5d1DYWE
Wow.
I haven't seen this one before.

That's Palin for you. She picks up something someone else said or wrote and uses it without knowing a damn thing about what it means.
"Oh- that's cute. Obama, Orwell… they sound almost the same! I can use that someplace!"

That's Palin's style. She takes words out of other's mouths and twists them around without any knowledge at all of what they refer to or mean. That's why I called her an ammo dump in my earlier post.

Obviously, she never read any George Orwell in her life. If she had, she wouldn't call his world all pink and sparkly, full of unicorns and fairy dust. 1984 and Animal Farm are some of the most grim novels ever written in the English language.

She never has even seen the movies either. Both were made into motion pictures, and neither were as grim as the books.

She's stupifyingly stupid.

Old 05-08-2016, 04:51 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post

She's stupifyingly stupid.
Yet she knew to take what she had to make 10s of millions. I think you failed to make your point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections