Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 08:23 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,201,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
You don't need to be PC with me. Be honest. You want hispanics rounded up and kicked out of the country correct? And end to civil rights laws? Please tell me what platforms you support ? There is something Trump is saying that you agree with. I hear what he is saying. I can pick out what I like and what I dislike. Please tell me what you like about his platform?
I want the border secured so no person of any race can come in illegally. Realistically, there's no way to round up the 20 million illegals here, but I don't want to see blanket amnesty and citizenship when others are emigrating the legal way. Penalize employers for using illegals, cut off social program benefits, and maybe a lot of them will go home on their home and apply the correct way. I don't want Muslim refugees sent here as I can see what is happening in Europe. There are other Muslim countries, geographically closer, than can take them in.

End to civil rights laws ? When did Trump ever say anything about that?

Old 05-11-2016, 08:30 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,357,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Ok, so this delegate was removed once the Trump campaign found out who he was. So this is just another non-story that the anti-Trump crowd is trying to make something out of nothing.

he would not have been removed if the public had not found out about it.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:31 AM

1,683 posts, read 813,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
I want the border secured so no person of any race can come in illegally. Realistically, there's no way to round up the 20 million illegals here, but I don't want to see blanket amnesty and citizenship when others are emigrating the legal way. Penalize employers for using illegals, cut off social program benefits, and maybe a lot of them will go home on their home and apply the correct way. I don't want Muslim refugees sent here as I can see what is happening in Europe. There are other Muslim countries, geographically closer, than can take them in.

End to civil rights laws ? When did Trump ever say anything about that?
Trump Tower Was Built on Undocumented Polish Immigrants

Old 05-11-2016, 08:52 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
he would not have been removed if the public had not found out about it.
There is one problem with that statement, it's not correct. The delegate was removed before the list was submitted, but an incorrect list was sent out.

Sorry, you fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
The contractor hired some Undocumented Polish Immigrants, not Trump. There are thousands of people involved in construction projects like this, and you want to make a big deal about a small number of Polish workers.

Lets also not forget that this was 35 years ago. LoL

Old 05-11-2016, 09:03 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,201,969 times
Quote:
Did Trump actually hire them or were they hired by a sub-contractor ? I bet you don't care ...

Old 05-11-2016, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Did Trump actually hire them or were they hired by a sub-contractor ? I bet you don't care ...
They were hired by a contractor.

This have been covered literally 20 times last summer already on this forum, it wasn't a story then, and it isn't now.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:46 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,473,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
"Johnson leads the American Freedom Party, a group that "exists to represent the political interests of White Americans" and aims to preserve "the customs and heritage of the European American people.""
How does this make him a racist?

Old 05-11-2016, 10:26 AM

1,683 posts, read 813,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
They were hired by a contractor.
“He knew the Polish workers were working ‘off the books,’ that they were doing demolition work, that they were non-union, that they were paid substandard wages with no overtime pay, and that they were paid irregularly if at all,” the judge found.

Trump Ripped Off Illegal Polish Immigrants For Work On Construction Of Trump Tower (VIDEO) | RedState

Old 05-11-2016, 10:34 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,227,947 times
Text of robocall made by William Johnson

Quote:
The American National Super PAC makes this call to support Donald Trump. I am William Johnson, a farmer and white nationalist.

The white race is dying out in America and Europe because we are afraid to be called “racist.” This is our mindset: It’s okay that our government destroys our children’s future, but don’t call me racist. I am afraid to be called racist. It’s okay to give away our country through immigration, but don’t call me racist. It’s okay that few schools anymorehave beautiful white children as the majority, but don’t call me racist. Gradual genocide against the white race is okay, but don’t call me racist. I am afraid to be called racist. Donald Trump is not a racist, but Donald Trump is not afraid.

Don’t vote for a Cuban. Vote for Donald Trump. (213) 718-3908. This call is not authorized by Donald Trump.
New White Supremacist PAC Robocalls: 'Don’t Vote For A Cuban,' Vote Trump! (AUDIO)

That was in February.

Even if you accept that Trump is not personally a racist, this is just proof that his campaign management is lacking. How is he going to run a country if he can't pick a staff who doesn't make these kinds of mistakes?

Actually, I think they knew exactly what they were doing, and they have done this kind of thing over and over. Dogwhistles to the racist element within the GOP. Sure, they publicly say it was a mistake and they get the guy to withdraw as a delegate. But in the meantime, they've already sent out the wink and nod to those who hold these beliefs.

Old 05-11-2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
“He knew the Polish workers were working ‘off the books,’ that they were doing demolition work, that they were non-union, that they were paid substandard wages with no overtime pay, and that they were paid irregularly if at all,” the judge found.

Trump Ripped Off Illegal Polish Immigrants For Work On Construction Of Trump Tower (VIDEO) | RedState
There were 200 Polish workers, and only some of them were undocumented. Trump doesn't hire construction workers, the contractors do.

This is not only off topic, but it has all been covered literally 20 times on here already. If you want to continue to talk about this, do it in one of the many threads that already covered this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Text of robocall made by William Johnson

New White Supremacist PAC Robocalls: 'Don’t Vote For A Cuban,' Vote Trump! (AUDIO)

That was in February.

Even if you accept that Trump is not personally a racist, this is just proof that his campaign management is lacking. How is he going to run a country if he can't pick a staff who doesn't make these kinds of mistakes?

Actually, I think they knew exactly what they were doing, and they have done this kind of thing over and over. Dogwhistles to the racist element within the GOP. Sure, they publicly say it was a mistake and they get the guy to withdraw as a delegate. But in the meantime, they've already sent out the wink and nod to those who hold these beliefs.
Trump's campaign can not control any PAC, so blame that particular PAC, not Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections