Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 07:24 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,452,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Did you read the article linked in the original post?
Why is that considered a white supremacist but when there are minority groups that have these goals it's called diversity?

Old 05-11-2016, 07:54 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,760,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Here comes the part where Trumpettes try to equate the NAACP or the Jewish Defense League to White Supremacist groups.

Trump supporters are an embarrassment.
Trump supporters tend to be white supremacist sympathizers . They are also Cowards who will attack and denigrate Guys named Juan, Tyrone, Chen and Ahkned, but when Mr Goldstein comes around they quiver and shake under their sheets....... Note that not ONE commenter or news organization will quote trump supporters (white nationalists) on their ADL views. Cowards who kick a man while he is down or perceived to be weak.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Why is that considered a white supremacist but when there are minority groups that have these goals it's called diversity?
What legitimate minority group wants to ethnically cleanse the united States of whites? Name one. I will wait. I will be retired and living in my MCmansion in North Carolina before you can give me an answer. No minority group in the united States has EVER called for the eradication of another race OR acted on it except for the Germans and Americans,...... Both times in history were public policy. The massacre of the Jews (6 million) and the massacre of the native people under Andrew Jackson. Ethnic cleansing is a pastime in Europe .. My god we had to go to war under Pres Clinton to stop one in Bosnia Herzegovina Serbia Croatia....... So again.... What minority group among us has these lofty goals?

Old 05-11-2016, 08:08 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,201,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Trump supporters tend to be white supremacist sympathizers . They are also Cowards who will attack and denigrate Guys named Juan, Tyrone, Chen and Ahkned, but when Mr Goldstein comes around they quiver and shake under their sheets....... Note that not ONE commenter or news organization will quote trump supporters (white nationalists) on their ADL views. Cowards who kick a man while he is down or perceived to be weak.
BS ... I am a Trump supporter, white, but don't sympathize with white supremacist groups. You're welcome to throw a few anecdotes our way though to bolster your position.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:11 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,452,130 times
Quote:
What legitimate minority group wants to ethnically cleanse the united States of whites? Name one. I will wait. I will be retired and living in my MCmansion in North Carolina before you can give me an answer. No minority group in the united States has EVER called for the eradication of another race OR acted on it except for the Germans and Americans,...... Both times in history were public policy. The massacre of the Jews (6 million) and the massacre of the native people under Andrew Jackson. Ethnic cleansing is a pastime in Europe .. My god we had to go to war under Pres Clinton to stop one in Bosnia Herzegovina Serbia Croatia....... So again.... What minority group among us has these lofty goals?
There are many. Larazza and CAIR are two right off the bat.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
BS ... I am a Trump supporter, white, but don't sympathize with white supremacist groups. You're welcome to throw a few anecdotes our way though to bolster your position.
You don't need to be PC with me. Be honest. You want hispanics rounded up and kicked out of the country correct? And end to civil rights laws? Please tell me what platforms you support ? There is something Trump is saying that you agree with. I hear what he is saying. I can pick out what I like and what I dislike. Please tell me what you like about his platform?

Old 05-11-2016, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
There are many. Larazza and CAIR are two right off the bat.
Neither want ethnic cleansing or have a military militia wing ready to battle the fed gov. Sorry. Advocating for jobs and civil rights and political power is not ethnic cleansing and Superiority ideology. Please submit other names.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:21 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:

Numerous supremacist organizations have endorsed Trump; David Duke comes to mind.

And just FYI - with regard to the OP: first, the Trump organization tweeted out that it was just all a LIE and then they later tweeted out that it was a 'database error'. I suspect it was neither but that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
So you are all fine with white supremacists representing your party. Good to know.

And yes, to many people, this does in fact matter.
I wish it mattered to more people though.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:21 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,122,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Do you have any evidence to back that up? Lets see the data for that claim.

Or are we just supposed to take an anti-Trump poster's word for it.
Let's start with one . . .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...a31_story.html

Mick

Old 05-11-2016, 08:22 AM

Please refute anything I have stated in my above posts? What you are doing is equating a repulsive (by your ideological standards) ideology with being a hate group. False . I also notice you left out the ADL. Thank you for helping me make my above point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections