Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 10:36 AM

5,381 posts, read 2,840,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say that you might, just might be willing to support Trump!!

Give me a break, no sense worrying about lost causes and the willfully stupid.
We tried to convince them, but Donald's supporters refused to listen.

Moderator cut: no manual signatures, please

Last edited by Marka; 05-22-2016 at 02:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2016, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Some people deserve to be offended.
Apparently you are one of them.
Yes, we people of principle who refuse to vote for a Reality TV star because people like you belittle us, really deserve your childish rebukes. BRING IT ON!

Old 05-17-2016, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Is that why you're here? To win over converts?

/fail.

I believe the Cruz supporters will likely vote for Trump when push comes to shove. They just won't admit it.

You keep believing that! Also, unicorns and leprechauns are real. Believe it!

Old 05-17-2016, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
lol. I'm dizzy. I need to go lie down.
Hope you are feeling better!

Must have taken you a long time to cut and paste all my posts. I'm flattered...in a creepy, stalked sort of way.

Old 05-17-2016, 11:18 AM

4,078 posts, read 2,339,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
No one says anyone has to vote for Trump. I realize that Trump doesn't involve himself with "kill the gays" rhetoric and, we as a country will never embrace that.

Here is a special song I came across for those in mourning over the blessed demise of Cruz, a dark entity
Right, he just involves himself with bribing corrupt politicians for favors, outsourcing his and his daughters products to China, Mexico, Bangladesh and many other foreign countries, hiring thousands of immigrants to work his properties and projects for slave wages rather than having to hire Americans and hanging out with other billionaires who are involved with bribery, money-laundering and mob ties. You're right, thats so much better

Old 05-17-2016, 11:28 AM

Quote:
No one says anyone has to vote for Trump. I realize that Trump doesn't involve himself with "kill the gays" rhetoric and, we as a country will never embrace that.
Nah, Donald just invited a "kill the gays" pastor to give the invocation at his Florida rally and then stated he was HONORED to receive the endorsement of the "Kill the gays" pastor who also is a birther like Donald as well as a Sandy Hook denier.

Hickory Hammock Baptist Church - Bible Truth About Homosexuality

Leviticus 18:22, 20:13 24-30; - God's Law strictly and clearly forbidsHOMOSEXUALITY! The penalty for this activity among God's People was death.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/rising-christian-star-leads-prayer-for-trump-rally/

Trump is honored to be endorsed by Carl Gallups. Says so right onthe Trump for President website!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-endorsed-by-several-community-leaders-in-florida

Interestingly, I recently found a video that reflects the attitude of Donald's fan base with regard to voters who won't sell their souls to the Reality TV star's cabal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ButjN7hDkPo

Last edited by Marka; 05-22-2016 at 02:36 AM..

Old 05-17-2016, 12:07 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,339,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Nah, Donald just invited a "kill the gays" pastor to give the invocation at his Florida rally and then stated he was HONORED to receive the endorsement of the "Kill the gays" pastor who also is a birther like Donald as well as a Sandy Hook denier.

Hickory Hammock Baptist Church - Bible Truth About Homosexuality

Leviticus 18:22, 20:13 24-30; - God's Law strictly and clearly forbidsHOMOSEXUALITY! The penalty for this activity among God's People was death.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/rising-christian-star-leads-prayer-for-trump-rally/

Trump is honored to be endorsed by Carl Gallups. Says so right onthe Trump for President website!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-endorsed-by-several-community-leaders-in-florida

Interestingly, I recently found a video that reflects the attitude of Donald's fan base with regard to voters who won't sell their souls to the Reality TV star's cabal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ButjN7hDkPo

#NeverTrump

Awesome, thanks for posting this about Dishonest Donald!

Old 05-17-2016, 01:54 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Get over it Cruz supporters, the guy was a "lemon" from the get-go. God has spoken and put Cruz out to pasture. Did I not worn you that Cruz would reap what he had sown? If you don't realize what he is, google for "dark entity" and remember not to make the mistake of supporting such a creature again!

Old 05-17-2016, 02:27 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,844,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Donald Trump is a pathological liar and a diagnosable narcissist who conducts himself like a spoiled, petulant child. He is vulgar, rude, crude and positively the most aggressively antagonistic and vindictive politician we have seen run for president in any of our lifetimes.

He has largely steered clear of providing any serious explanations of how he would implement the sketchy one-liner proposals that he tosses out as red meat to the worshipping masses who obediently follow and support him. It is truly astonishing to me how these people support him without any serious questioning of any of the areas of concern mentioned here so far.

Donald Trump has for pretty much his entire adult life, until just recently, been a registered Democrat. His instincts clearly appear to lean left, and in fact much of the red meat he has been tossing to his adoring worshippers has been as well. Two examples of this are his isolationist trade and tariff policies, and also his support of universal healthcare and socialized medicine.

On the few issues where he has actually appealed to Ted Cruz conservatives, he either will obviously not be able to deliver on his "promises," - which are very flexible versions of the idea of a "promise," to say the least - or he has already begun to soften his commitment to these so-called "promises".

Why in the world would any principled conservative support Donald Trump? Not because he is a better, more trustworthy choice than Hillary Clinton, that is for sure. And not because he is currently posturing as a Republican, either, as the Republican party in recent years has demonstrated consistently that it holds both conservative principles and conservative leaders who demonstrate the gall and temerity to represent their actual constituents and to do what they promised their constituents they would do in open contempt. So s*rew the Republican party.

In fact, no person of principal will vote for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. Some people still have standards of integrity and personal conduct in this country, as quaint and obsolete as that may sound to some people. A good measure of whether you are such a person this year is whether you vote for either Clinton or Trump in the November. If you do, then you are not.

So Trump is not an option, nor will he become in the months to come. You people have banded together behind a narcissistic, crude, loud-mouth troll who has run his campaign AS the most massive troll any of have ever seen in politics here in this country. What a vile joke Donald Trump is.

I am not voting for this person, and nobody else who has an active conscience will either.

Erick Erickson hits the proverbial nail on the head. I include only ONE of many examples as to why this article title is so accurate:

Quote:
Republicans for Hitler

A week ago, Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts stood on stage to endorse Trump after Trump had threatened Ricketts’ parents for their opposition to him. After Ricketts’ endorsement, Trump then proceeded to call out Ricketts’ brother Todd for opposing Trump while Pete Ricketts just stood there.

Republicans for Hitler | The Resurgent

Old 05-17-2016, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Get over it Cruz supporters, the guy was a "lemon" from the get-go. God has spoken and put Cruz out to pasture. Did I not worn you that Cruz would reap what he had sown? If you don't realize what he is, google for "dark entity" and remember not to make the mistake of supporting such a creature again!

I will get over it as soon as you admit that Donald invited a "kill the gays" pastor to give the invocation at his rally and then accepted WITH HONOR the endorsement by that same "kill the gays" pastor which is considerably MORE INTERACTION than Cruz had by attended a candidate forum along with Bobby Jindal, Mike Huckabee (A DONALD SUPPORTER) and other candidates.

Seems you keep repeating your lies about Cruz, and keep ignoring the TRUTH about Donald. And THIS is why I will #NeverTrump his fan base is as morally corrupt as their idol when it comes to slandering others while engaging in even more egregious actions!!!

Last edited by Marka; 05-22-2016 at 02:36 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections