Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 09:18 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,009,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Extremely proud of Hillary for being the first woman to be the presumptive and eventual nominee of a major political party. Was also moved by the people behind her which represent what America is and truly looks like in 2016.

By reaching out to all Americans in an inclusive way she separates herself in a major way from Donald Trump. Also indicated she knows how to and is willing to stand up to a bully - look out Donald.

Best line to be great you can't be small.

Can't wait for her to move into the WH next January and enjoying the moment with my granddaughter!
freeloading dirt-bags and old women that actually remember inequality.........cool story

Your Granddaughter is going to live in a crime infested hell-hole when she's your age because of politicians like Hillary Clinton buying votes. If you actually want to do something for her, buy her an AK47 with a few thousand rounds and bury it in your back yard because she's going to live in a scary place in 30 years
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 09:22 PM

27,159 posts, read 15,334,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
It's an extremely significant historic breakthrough. Women have not even had the right to vote for a hundred years yet!

We're waiting for the "right" woman............still waiting.

Old 06-07-2016, 09:26 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
freeloading dirt-bags and old women that actually remember inequality.........cool story

Your Granddaughter is going to live in a crime infested hell-hole when she's your age because of politicians like Hillary Clinton buying votes. If you actually want to do something for her, buy her an AK47 with a few thousand rounds and bury it in your back yard because she's going to live in a scary place in 30 years
Don't believe in guns or your stupid prediction. Just stay away from my granddaughter sicko!

Old 06-07-2016, 09:27 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,473,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Seriously, we spent all day talking about how wrong it is to single out a judges Mexican heritage, but somehow this is now suddenly ok.
I know. And the irony is many of the hillary supporters here gushing over her sex, being a woman, as something to single out as a proud moment, are the one's busting on trump on the mexican heritage thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
I'm proud to see a female President of the USA in my lifetime. Men have been successfully playing the man card for too long!
Yes, you obviously are, yay.

Speaking of men in politics, I will give you this.....I feel they, and yes, the woman on team R and D in my view, have been making a mess of our country. I won't disagree on that!

But you're missing the point.....it shouldn't be about sex, race, religion, etc.....it should be about who is right for the job/who each of us feels is qualified for the job/any job. If it's a striped person with 8 arms who has characteristics of 5 different races and 8 1/2 religions, and they are qualified, that's great, who cares? I certainly don't. Why is this country so race/sex/this/that the other thing obsessed? It does nothing to divide. Hint....politicians appear to looooove that part. And shhhhh....it's working in their favor.......but many in the herd don't know they are being played.

Apparently lots of people get hung up on the sex/race/religion thing though. Sounds superficial to say the least to me and a bit, dare I say, sexist/racist, the same thing those on hillary's side of the coin usually complains about in others if it serves their agenda/divide game, yes?

Again, the irony....

Last edited by stevek64; 06-07-2016 at 09:37 PM..

Old 06-07-2016, 09:32 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,009,175 times
Quote:
Don't believe in guns or your stupid prediction. Just stay away from my granddaughter sicko!
Your Granddaughter won't be able to walk to the store by herself without a guy like me by her side when this country looks like a giant Tijuana. You're living in a fantasy world..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnAS3_TYcaw

Old 06-07-2016, 09:35 PM

32,080 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
So the Democrats have the first women nominee who's message is, "I'm a woman and I've lied my way to the top, it's worked for me!" Yes, a fine role model.
Oh please, every politician lies. At least Dems have nominated a black and a woman as their nominee. What have Republicans done...oh yeah nominate white men who can't seem to win

Old 06-07-2016, 09:42 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
Your Granddaughter won't be able to walk to the store by herself without a guy like me by her side when this country looks like a giant Tijuana. You're living in a fantasy world..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnAS3_TYcaw
You and people like you are the reason Trump will go down in flames. Your haters who life has passed by and I almost feel sorry for you.

Enjoy your life in Mommys basement and the Fox bubble.

Hope u get a good paying job real soon - heard McDonalds and Walmart are hiring.

Old 06-07-2016, 09:45 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
About time!! Congrats. From some one who who could not get a credit card, buy a house, a car, get a managers job, wear a uniform - go to war and was thought to only good enough to be a nurse or teacher -- Nominee? you go girl!! It has taken time, but I have achieved all of the above as a woman. Proud of the achievement Hillary,. The rest can grit their teeth! I'm used to it.... Forward and onward!

Old 06-07-2016, 09:47 PM

27,159 posts, read 15,334,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
I know. And the irony is many of the hillary supporters here gushing over her sex, being a woman, as something to single out as a proud moment, are the one's busting on trump on the mexican heritage thing.

Yes, you obviously are, yay.

Speaking of men in politics, I will give you this.....I feel they, and yes, the woman on team R and D in my view, have been making a mess of our country. I won't disagree on that!

But you're missing the point.....it shouldn't be about sex, race, religion, etc.....it should be about who is right for the job/who each of us feels is qualified for the job/any job. If it's a striped person with 8 arms who has characteristics of 5 different races and 8 1/2 religions, and they are qualified, that's great, who cares? I certainly don't. Why is this country so race/sex/this/that the other thing obsessed? It does nothing to divide. Hint....politicians appear to looooove that part. And shhhhh....it's working in their favor.......but many in the herd don't know they are being played.

Apparently lots of people get hung up on the sex/race/religion thing though. Sounds superficial to say the least to me and a bit, dare I say, sexist/racist, the same thing those on hillary's side of the coin usually complains about in others if it serves their agenda/divide game, yes?

Again, the irony....

There is no "sex" anymore remember?

It's just all Gender Identity now.
She's just another Identifier.

Old 06-07-2016, 09:47 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,983,621 times
Quote:
You and people like you are the reason Trump will go down in flames. Your haters who life has passed by and I almost feel sorry for you.

Enjoy your life in Mommys basement and the Fox bubble.

Hope u get a good paying job real soon - heard McDonalds and Walmart are hiring.
This is the beauty of the whole fake movement of Bernie and Hillary supporters claiming to "respect" everyone and want "fair" treatment for everyone...thats the story, until of course you can demean the work of others by using their work as a slander against those you see as "stupid"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections