Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 09:47 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
You and people like you are the reason Trump will go down in flames. Your haters who life has passed by and I almost feel sorry for you.

Enjoy your life in Mommys basement and the Fox bubble.

Hope u get a good paying job real soon - heard McDonalds and Walmart are hiring.
I'm not even Conservative.

Also, you probably work for someone like me, and your grammar is worse than a small child. You need to work on that, or people won't take you seriously.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 09:48 PM

27,159 posts, read 15,334,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
It's an extremely significant historic breakthrough. Women have not even had the right to vote for a hundred years yet!

There are no men or woman anymore.

Just pick a gender to identify with from the loooong menu.

Old 06-07-2016, 09:49 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,473,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
There is no "sex" anymore remember?

It's just all Gender Identity now.
She's just another Identifier.
Forgot about that angle!

So those who say they like men or woman now are sexist against transgender and.....oh, never mind.....I'm in way over my head with the new conquer/divide game being played on the herd.

Old 06-07-2016, 09:53 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,700,298 times
Let's not let our personal feelings tarnish what a truly significant acheivement this really is for America. Think about it, a few years ago, who would have thought a black man could be President, or, now, a woman a serious contender for that position ?

Haters gonna hate, but I am proud of America for coming out of the dark ages in this respect and maturing to the point where any of this is even possible. Maybe there is hope for us as a country yet.

Old 06-07-2016, 09:55 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
Can't take back history. Continue the whining. And maybe buy more tissues for November. I think Trump is like the Devils Advocate movie- - and in the end, will turn the tables and catch many with their pants down. Hm hmm.

Old 06-07-2016, 10:02 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,509,301 times
Go Trump!

Old 06-07-2016, 10:05 PM

27,159 posts, read 15,334,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Forgot about that angle!

So those who say they like men or woman now are sexist against transgender and.....oh, never mind.....I'm in way over my head with the new conquer/divide game being played on the herd.

Gender is now "a Dime a dozen".

Old 06-07-2016, 10:21 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Extremely proud of Hillary for being the first woman to be the presumptive and eventual nominee of a major political party. Was also moved by the people behind her which represent what America is and truly looks like in 2016.

By reaching out to all Americans in an inclusive way she separates herself in a major way from Donald Trump. Also indicated she knows how to and is willing to stand up to a bully - look out Donald.

Best line "To be great you can't be small". - which is what the Donald is.

Can't wait for her to move into the WH next January and enjoying the moment with my granddaughter!
Almost as amazing as Kim Jung Un winning the North Korean election.

Old 06-07-2016, 10:25 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,648,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Let's not let our personal feelings tarnish what a truly significant acheivement this really is for America. Think about it, a few years ago, who would have thought a black man could be President, or, now, a woman a serious contender for that position ?

Haters gonna hate, but I am proud of America for coming out of the dark ages in this respect and maturing to the point where any of this is even possible. Maybe there is hope for us as a country yet.
Yeah, who would have imagined that a black man could ascend to the Presidency and do so much for black Americans (sarcasm).

Thanks to Trump, our daughters and grand-daughters will be saved the embarrassment of a Clinton presidency full of lies and deceit.

And yes, Trump will take us out of the dark ages known as the Obama years.

Old 06-07-2016, 11:43 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,828,808 times
Just like that "historic moment" 8 years ago, except we got a worthless president. History will repeat itself if Hillary is elected and we would have another worthless president. All because people want a "historic election" again. Gag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections