Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 06:34 PM

27,732 posts, read 16,243,234 times

Advertisements

Simple, vote Trump. Media game is old news and the gig is up to all but the youngest voters or just plain ignoramus leftwards.

Old 06-09-2016, 06:42 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,146,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
They're not alone, and they're organized.

NYT, NY Daily News, WaPo, HuffPo, the newly East Coast-liberal Dallas Morning News, FOX News, neocon Weekly Standard, et al., never ever have a kind word to say about Trump.

Because he's real.

Americans have a chance to put this country back on its tracks again. Don't waste the chance.
"I am not popular with men because I have high standards."

"No one asks me out because men don't like smart women."

"I am still single because women are materialistic."

"She is probably a lesbian."

Sorry, I don't think that is it.

Getting back to reality, Trump and CNN President Jeff Zucker are BFF. Donald Trump refers to Jeff Zucker as his 'personal booker' | Daily Mail Online

Mick

Last edited by MTQ3000; 06-09-2016 at 06:54 PM..

Old 06-09-2016, 06:49 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,767,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm1976 View Post

This feminist b*tch Elizabeth Warren that I'm watching right now has to be the worst. If you're a guy, how would you like to wake up next to her in the morning. Yikes.
Since when does a politician need to be someone guys want to sleep with? What is happening here?!

I think Elizabeth Warren would make a great VP or any other role Hillary has in mind for her. The press has been way way too kind to Trump with all the free coverage over the past year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
Was Warren born with those starter studs in her earlobes?
Again, what is happening? Seriously? Her earrings aren't big enough? We have entered a new level of insanity.

Old 06-09-2016, 06:49 PM

34,299 posts, read 15,718,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I want to Puke when I turn on CNN.. It is not stop. Every story. Every other minute . Can they make it any more obvious that they are a liberal owned news outlet? Trump does this. Trump does that. Trump dropped his ice cream. Trumps hair . Trumps butler from 30 years ago said this. Its Sickening!

Its all free publicity for trump though. CNN has saved him millions .

I actually think it makes Trump more popular also!
I think your right. We don't really want CNN to stop. The more one sided they look the more likely they are to be discredited by anyone with a brain. It didn't work during the primary and it won't work during the general. They set around the table taking turns in the barrel. The problem may be that there are not enough people left with a brain to make a difference. We will know in five months.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:06 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,564,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Again, what is happening? Seriously? Her earrings aren't big enough? We have entered a new level of insanity.
Hey, they're just being non-PC and calling 'em like they see 'em!

Old 06-09-2016, 07:08 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,548,774 times
the usual blame the media tactic - Trumpettes learning for their master

Old 06-09-2016, 07:09 PM

27,221 posts, read 46,857,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm1976 View Post
I've never seen election coverage more biased than what I've seen so far with them blatantly favoring Hillary over Trump.

Every time I've turned on CNN for the past week it's a negative piece on Trump calling him a disgrace, racist etc and nothing but mostly positive coverage of Hillary like she's some saint when she has her share of flaws.

This feminist b*tch Elizabeth Warren that I'm watching right now has to be the worst. If you're a guy, how would you like to wake up next to her in the morning. Yikes.

Clinton New Network and you are right about Warren and I hopes she will be the VP. Two women who are both not very trustworthy... one illegally got scholarship money by saying she is a minority and the other we all know about all the lies.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:10 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,154,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
It's gotten just as bad here on CD. I used to like coming on here but lately the same hateful garbage is spewed from hateful posters non stop. They are no better than CNN - in fact even worse because of the constant reference to skin color.

I have my theories as to what kind of people are posting nonstop. You have to wonder how many black or brown people would be offended if their skin color were constantly used for insults. But of course, Trump is white so anything goes. No insult is off the table, but it's TRUMP who is racist? Please.
Seems to me the hate goes both ways and Trump isn't the only one getting insulted on CD, although given he is the insulter in chief, what does he have to complain about? You reap what you sow. Obama and Clinton have hateful racist and feminist remarks spewed at them Daily and it's been that way forever with Hillary and Obama since he came on the national scene and certainly since becoming President.

Also, are you trying to say black and brown people have cornered the market on racism and whites don't go there anymore? I'm confused, because last time I checked we are still not living in a post racial utopia just yet, devoid of ugliness and racism towards people of color, including the guy who happens to be President of the US!

Donald is getting called out and rightly so for making racist and non inclusionary statements, that are not befitting someone who wants to be POTUS. That just not me sayingit but dozens of prominent republicans.

So now it's on him to step up to the plate, and run his campaign in a constructive not destructive manner. Of course, he can't do it or take advice from anyone on how to get better, which is why he is Toast!

Old 06-09-2016, 07:12 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,993,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
not very trustworthy... one illegally got scholarship money by saying she is a minority
Thats a lie. You are not trustworthy.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:15 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,674,241 times
As a woman I'm not voting for Trump -- I'm not voting for anyone who says "if she wasn't my daughter I'd date her." or "A woman can't be a 10 if she's flat-chested." It's repulsive, makes my skin crawl.

Can you just imagine the uproar if Hillary said "if he wasn't my son-in-law I'd date him." Or "A man can't be a 10 if he's bald."

He's sexist, and our society is still sexist enough that Trump supporters don't mind his sexist comments, even if they are women themselves or have wives and daughters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections