Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 07:15 PM

17,347 posts, read 11,293,931 times

Advertisements

CNN has always been extremely biased towards the left, and are especially friendly and helpful with the Clinton's. I stopped ever even turning them on when they hired the biggest racist in America, Al Sharpton, to be a commentator. At that point, whatever little credibility they had went right out the window. Only MSNBC is more left leaning than CNN and that's hard to do.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:16 PM

622 posts, read 410,554 times
I am not a Trump supporter and even I feel that CNN's non-stop criticism of Trump is over the top.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
As a woman I'm not voting for Trump -- I'm not voting for anyone who says "if she wasn't my daughter I'd date her." or "A woman can't be a 10 if she's flat-chested." It's repulsive, makes my skin crawl.

Can you just imagine the uproar if Hillary said "if he wasn't my son-in-law I'd date him." Or "A man can't be a 10 if he's bald."

He's sexist, and our society is still sexist enough that Trump supporters don't mind his sexist comments, even if they are women themselves or have wives and daughters.
Unfortunately for Hillary, sexism works both ways, and her constantly beating up on men as women haters and pretending there is a war on women will probably cost her the election. She's losing the male vote by far more than Trump is losing the female vote. I think she forgot that men make up a huge percentage of the voting population.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:22 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,654,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Unfortunately for Hillary, sexism works both ways, and her constantly beating up on men as women haters and pretending there is a war on women will probably cost her the election. She's losing the male vote by far more than Trump is losing the female vote. I think she forgot that men make up a huge percentage of the voting population.

It's taken over 200 years for a woman to become the presumptive nominee of a major party in the U.S. and you think there's been a fair playing field for women?

I still think Trump will lose this election because of the female vote. No self-respecting woman would vote for him unless she has total blinders on.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:24 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,642,454 times
And if they do like they did with Obama they will continue this until election and then congratulate themselves they got another jerk elected. When I worked I didn't have enough time to see other news so the people have no clue what they are spouting is a bunch of garbage and lies. I hear many news sources now and cannot stand to watch CNN at all for more than a few minutes until they become so off the wall they raise my blood pressure. I have decided CNN is bad for my health.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:25 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,654,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
And if they do like they did with Obama they will continue this until election and then congratulate themselves they got another jerk elected. When I worked I didn't have enough time to see other news so the people have no clue what they are spouting is a bunch of garbage and lies.

Better a jerk than a person with a severe personality disorder and most likely dementia.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:27 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,164 times
Quote:
CNN has always been extremely biased towards the left, and are especially friendly and helpful with the Clinton's. I stopped ever even turning them on when they hired the biggest racist in America, Al Sharpton, to be a commentator. At that point, whatever little credibility they had went right out the window. Only MSNBC is more left leaning than CNN and that's hard to do.
So Fox News is objective, fair and balanced? Don't think they lean a teensy bit rightward?

Old 06-09-2016, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
It's taken over 200 years for a woman to become the presumptive nominee of a major party in the U.S. and you think there's been a fair playing field for women?

I still think Trump will lose this election because of the female vote. No self-respecting woman would vote for him unless she has total blinders on.
I agree with you. I'm only pointing out that Hillary's strategy has always been to pin one group against another. In fact, that straight out of the democratic play book. It may very well cost her the election this time because men in general are pretty tired of her hate rhetoric against men. And by the way, very few self respecting men will vote for a man hating feminist like Hillary.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
So Fox News is objective, fair and balanced? Don't think they lean a teensy bit rightward?
I never mentioned fox news as that was not what this thread is about. Fox news was the first right leaning news organization. That's why their ratings are better than CNN and MSNBC combined.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:31 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,231,938 times
Quote:
I agree with you. I'm only pointing out that Hillary's strategy has always been to pin one group against another. In fact, that straight out of the democratic play book. It may very well cost her the election this time because men in general are pretty tired of her hate rhetoric against men. And by the way, very few self respecting men will vote for a man hating feminist like Hillary.
Smart women are tired of it too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections