Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 08:37 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
CNN is owned by Indiana Mexicans. Trump is going to build a wall; therefore, they are biased. For the party of "personal responsibility" there sure are a ton of whiners with a butt load of excuses.

Trump is getting negative coverage because the idiot did something negative. In addition, Clinton is now getting endorsements from the left. Trump got attention when he secured the votes for the nomination, but he struggled to have anyone endorse him. If Ryan had came out and made negative statements about Clinton while endorsing Trump, they would have (will) cover it.

Wipe your tears and blow your noses. Trump will say something asinine soon, and he will get covered.
I expect Trump to say something asinine soon just so he can get covered. He's like a two year old desperate for any kind of attention, good or bad.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:37 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
No greater nonsense was ever said.
God shall duly note your statement about the Bible.

Mick

Old 06-09-2016, 08:40 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,746,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I expect Trump to say something asinine soon just so he can get covered. He's like a two year old desperate for any kind of attention, good or bad.
Or maybe there will be a piece about Hillary and Bill from 40 years ago to romanticize their relationship, since they have been business partners for the last 20 years. You know, since Bill has been sleeping with other women.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:42 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,746,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
God shall duly note your statement about the Bible.

Mick

I was referring to it being compared to the sham of a marriage. It's hard for you to put 2 and 2 together? Or are you joking?

Old 06-09-2016, 08:43 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You are wrong about Trump not having the female vote. There are many of us who are voting for him. We are tired of the status quo where politicians on both sides of the aisle are in the pockets of their mega-rich donors and put said donors ahead of their constituents. They talk out of both sides of their mouths making vague promises to their constituents all the while knowing that it is the mega-rich donors who matter---not the voters. With Hillary it will be more of the same with both sides continuing to feed at the trough. In other words, with Hillary the whole rotten corrupt system stays in place. That is not acceptable.
1) Trump is the mega-rich donor you supposedly don't want having undo influence.
2) Interests of their constituents? This is a guy who openly hoped for the financial crisis. He wanted you to lose your house and your job so that he could make more money. And you think he's got your interests in mind? And let's not forget that he gleefully defrauded untold numbers of people out of their hard-earned money with his fake university scam.
2) Trump talks out of both sides of his mouth all the time. His policies are either vague or nonsensical, and often both.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:43 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Trump very publicly cheated on his wife and has had three of them. Three wives, three families.

You hate the woman for staying with her husband but love the man for cheating on his wives?

I'm thrilled to vote for Hillary, someone not only very qualified but also the first woman president.

Women who make excuses for Trump's cheating but attack Hillary as the wife cheated on sound like something out of another century.
Did Trump cheat on all his wives? No. Is cheating acceptable? No. Ivana divorced him---something that Hillary refused to do to Bill because she is so power hungry.

Hillary qualified? In what alternate universe? She may get indicted over the server business---and you think that makes her qualified to be president. She has lied many, many times. If it weren't for Sharyl Attkisson calling out her lie about ducking sniper fire, she would have gotten away with that one.

I don't hate Hillary. I dislike her. And, yes, she has stayed with a man who is a serial cheater and enabled and covered for him. Many women in her shoes have left their husbands and put up with living in shelters until they got back on their feet.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:44 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Yes, it has take over 200 years. However, I'm willing to wait longer to have a qualified woman as president. There are smart women out there who are not corrupt like Hillary is. I'm not going to vote for a woman just because she is a woman. I think that no self-respecting woman would find Hillary acceptable. She stayed with a man who is a serial cheater---even covered for him and enabled him.

You are wrong about Trump not having the female vote. There are many of us who are voting for him. We are tired of the status quo where politicians on both sides of the aisle are in the pockets of their mega-rich donors and put said donors ahead of their constituents. They talk out of both sides of their mouths making vague promises to their constituents all the while knowing that it is the mega-rich donors who matter---not the voters. With Hillary it will be more of the same with both sides continuing to feed at the trough. In other words, with Hillary the whole rotten corrupt system stays in place. That is not acceptable.

Trump dementia? Are you a medical professional?
Trump based on recent polling is losing the female vote by anywhere from 21-25 points. Most females that are voting for him are older, conservative and non college educated. He clearly will get crushed by minority women, young women, single women and college educated women living in the suburbs of the Northeast, Midwest, West and upper Southeast.

There may be some exceptions to this but women are not his friend here. As usual they are smarter than their male counterparts!

Old 06-09-2016, 08:44 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,718,061 times
Quote:
Reince Priebus probably has him sequestered in a room with a guard posted outside the door and no access to a phone.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:50 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
1) Trump is the mega-rich donor you supposedly don't want having undo influence.
2) Interests of their constituents? This is a guy who openly hoped for the financial crisis. He wanted you to lose your house and your job so that he could make more money. And you think he's got your interests in mind? And let's not forget that he gleefully defrauded untold numbers of people out of their hard-earned money with his fake university scam.
2) Trump talks out of both sides of his mouth all the time. His policies are either vague or nonsensical, and often both.
1) Oh puleez! Trump has admitted to being a mega-rich donor. How else do you think he knows how the game is played? He has exposed the whole rotten, corrupt system.

2) Don't start with Trump University when the Clintons have a similar issue. He didn't defraud anyone. Those who took the courses knew that they could get their money back. Besides, taking courses at any college never guarantees that you will become rich.

3) Have you looked at Trump's website and his stance on things? Answer: No.

As for recessions, have you ever heard the saying "buy low, sell high"? There are plenty of middle class people who bought houses during a recession only to sell during a booming economy. You act like Trump is the only one doing this. Get a grip.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:51 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,033,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
It's taken over 200 years for a woman to become the presumptive nominee of a major party in the U.S. and you think there's been a fair playing field for women?

I still think Trump will lose this election because of the female vote. No self-respecting woman would vote for him unless she has total blinders on.
I'm a self-respecting, college educated woman. I did and will again vote for Trump. Only exceptionally idiotic and self-loathing women think Trump is misogynistic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections