Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 08:26 PM

29,266 posts, read 16,845,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
but you'd love waking up next to trump every morning, alrighty then.
big laugh>>>>

Old 06-09-2016, 08:28 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,332,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
They're not alone, and they're organized.

NYT, NY Daily News, WaPo, HuffPo, the newly East Coast-liberal Dallas Morning News, FOX News, neocon Weekly Standard, et al., never ever have a kind word to say about Trump.

Because he's real.

Americans have a chance to put this country back on its tracks again. Don't waste the chance.

EXACTLY why even if you can't stand Trump you need to vote for him.

MIDDLE finger to the establishment saying its about freakin' time you get some real candidates and not shoving the same 2 sided coin at the American people..

Old 06-09-2016, 08:28 PM

22,537 posts, read 12,095,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
It's taken over 200 years for a woman to become the presumptive nominee of a major party in the U.S. and you think there's been a fair playing field for women?

I still think Trump will lose this election because of the female vote. No self-respecting woman would vote for him unless she has total blinders on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Better a jerk than a person with a severe personality disorder and most likely dementia.
Yes, it has take over 200 years. However, I'm willing to wait longer to have a qualified woman as president. There are smart women out there who are not corrupt like Hillary is. I'm not going to vote for a woman just because she is a woman. I think that no self-respecting woman would find Hillary acceptable. She stayed with a man who is a serial cheater---even covered for him and enabled him.

You are wrong about Trump not having the female vote. There are many of us who are voting for him. We are tired of the status quo where politicians on both sides of the aisle are in the pockets of their mega-rich donors and put said donors ahead of their constituents. They talk out of both sides of their mouths making vague promises to their constituents all the while knowing that it is the mega-rich donors who matter---not the voters. With Hillary it will be more of the same with both sides continuing to feed at the trough. In other words, with Hillary the whole rotten corrupt system stays in place. That is not acceptable.

Trump dementia? Are you a medical professional?

Old 06-09-2016, 08:32 PM
NCN

21,667 posts, read 25,687,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Fox gives the viewers the other side of the coin, which other stations do not. They can be just as mean and nasty though towards Republicans as MSNBC and CNN. Megan Kelly is proof of that among others. The difference is that they have conservatives that are allowed to give their side of the story so you're not just looking at the liberal side of things constantly like you're forced to do on CNN and MSNBC.
Funny thing when Benghazi happened it was the liberal on the panel that first announced it was not just a demonstration but a very well planned attack. He went by the type weapons they were using. I also learned that the video this administration blamed the attack on had only been viewed by something like 257 people when the attack happened which made it unlikely the people attacking had any idea there was a video. Pure lie!

A woman who is qualified to be president will not be pointing out that you should vote for her because she is a woman. They are saying that Obama is the first black president but using the one drop rule the first one could have been Andrew Jackson. His father may have been mulatto.

622 posts, read 412,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Fox gives the viewers the other side of the coin, which other stations do not. They can be just as mean and nasty though towards Republicans as MSNBC and CNN. Megan Kelly is proof of that among others. The difference is that they have conservatives that are allowed to give their side of the story so you're not just looking at the liberal side of things constantly like you're forced to do on CNN and MSNBC.
I don't watch Fox for the most part but you are right about the one sided coverage of CNN and MSNBC. There are these panels which have five or six people of whom two are declared Democrats, a couple are ostensibly Republicans but they are attacking Trump all the time and then you may have one real Trump supporter.

It really is ridiculous.

3,770 posts, read 6,761,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Hey, just maybe, Hillary was just being a good Christian.

Mick
No greater nonsense was ever said.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:33 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,494,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Are you equating Trump with Joe/Sue/Juanita down the street? He's running for president. Trump cheating on his marriages is dishonest. Hillary staying in her marriage is choosing family. Trump not paying hundreds of contractors is unbelievably dishonest. Trump's Trump University is so dishonest it has reached the level of multiple lawsuits.
Seacove, you really like hillary, I get it. So much so that you distort my views/take me out of context on most of your replies to me.

Instead of wasting my typing anymore with details/expressing my views, I'll keep it simple, and hope this resonates what I've said a time or 2 already....I trust NO politician. No team R or D here. Me no like/trust politician. Entiendes?

Enjoy the historic hillary win. Personally, I look forward to the results of the hillary fbi criminal investigation myself.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:34 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,767,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Yes, it has take over 200 years. However, I'm willing to wait longer to have a qualified woman as president. There are smart women out there who are not corrupt like Hillary is. I'm not going to vote for a woman just because she is a woman. I think that no self-respecting woman would find Hillary acceptable. She stayed with a man who is a serial cheater---even covered for him and enabled him.

You are wrong about Trump not having the female vote. There are many of us who are voting for him. We are tired of the status quo where politicians on both sides of the aisle are in the pockets of their mega-rich donors and put said donors ahead of their constituents. They talk out of both sides of their mouths making vague promises to their constituents all the while knowing that it is the mega-rich donors who matter---not the voters. With Hillary it will be more of the same with both sides continuing to feed at the trough. In other words, with Hillary the whole rotten corrupt system stays in place. That is not acceptable.

Trump dementia? Are you a medical professional?
Trump very publicly cheated on his wife and has had three of them. Three wives, three families.

You hate the woman for staying with her husband but love the man for cheating on his wives?

I'm thrilled to vote for Hillary, someone not only very qualified but also the first woman president.

Women who make excuses for Trump's cheating but attack Hillary as the wife cheated on sound like something out of another century.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:36 PM

1,268 posts, read 801,637 times
CNN is owned by Indiana Mexicans. Trump is going to build a wall; therefore, they are biased. For the party of "personal responsibility" there sure are a ton of whiners with a butt load of excuses.

Trump is getting negative coverage because the idiot did something negative. In addition, Clinton is now getting endorsements from the left. Trump got attention when he secured the votes for the nomination, but he struggled to have anyone endorse him. If Ryan had came out and made negative statements about Clinton while endorsing Trump, they would have (will) cover it.

Wipe your tears and blow your noses. Trump will say something asinine soon, and he will get covered.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:36 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,761,777 times
Wow, this is going to be a dramatic election. Hillary came out of her cave. And Trump is forgetting about the judge. Fight is on.

Why is it Hillary and not Clinton?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections