Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 07:32 PM
NCN

21,664 posts, read 25,724,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
It's taken over 200 years for a woman to become the presumptive nominee of a major party in the U.S. and you think there's been a fair playing field for women?

I still think Trump will lose this election because of the female vote. No self-respecting woman would vote for him unless she has total blinders on.
You are the one with blinders on. Did you not see her stand over the 4 dead soldiers and blame their deaths on a video when the real reason for their deaths was no help sent to save them in order to get Obama elected. No person who has any respect for the families of those dead soldiers would EVER vote for her after that display.

And I don't need a level playing field. I prefer playing on the field with other ladies. You and Clinton can go wallow around in the trenches. I'm better than that.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:37 PM

21,992 posts, read 15,795,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
I agree with you. I'm only pointing out that Hillary's strategy has always been to pin one group against another. In fact, that straight out of the democratic play book. It may very well cost her the election this time because men in general are pretty tired of her hate rhetoric against men. And by the way, very few self respecting men will vote for a man hating feminist like Hillary.
You mean men won't vote for a woman? Shocking, considering we've had exactly no female presidents in the entire history of the country yet there are more women than men in the U.S. population. Guess they really should cater more to the men because...why again?

It's not like Trump hasn't been hateful toward women with comments like "look at that face!" or remarks about his daughter or that a woman can't be a 10 with a small chest or having three wives and three families.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:39 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,512,524 times
I like honesty and I wish more than a few of these "news" channels just call themselves what I think they are....shills for hillary/the dem party.

NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Better a jerk than a person with a severe personality disorder and most likely dementia.
Hillary is the one that could not report for some length of time because of health problems. My opinion is they both need to get really good vice presidents as running mates. How old are they? My husband has an insurance that stops at 75. Insurance companies aren't stupid.

21,992 posts, read 15,795,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
And I don't need a level playing field. I prefer playing on the field with other ladies. You and Clinton can go wallow around in the trenches. I'm better than that.
Perhaps it would be better to leave voting to the men folk?

Last edited by Ibginnie; 06-09-2016 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 06-09-2016, 07:41 PM

524 posts, read 578,929 times
This isn't anything new. CNN does this every election cycle. They cover the primaries with very little bias, but once the general election starts, they become the mouthpeice of the democratic party. It happened to both McCain and Romney. Trump will not be able to rely on the media for free publicity any longer.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:52 PM

17,429 posts, read 11,444,963 times
I just checked the CNN ap and looked at their top three Politics headlines. They speak for themselves:

1. Democrats united behind Clinton, GOP divided on Trump
2. Warren: Trump a 'thin skinned' racist bully'
3 Obama endorses Clinton

Old 06-09-2016, 07:55 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
I just checked the CNN ap and looked at their top three Politics headlines. They speak for themselves:

1. Democrats united behind Clinton, GOP divided on Trump
2. Warren: Trump a 'thin skinned' racist bully'
3 Obama endorses Clinton
Wonder why they are not covering the mayor of San Jose and other people who seem to think it is all right to stop free speech with rocks and eggs? I don't want to live in an America where I cannot go to a political rally without fearing for my safety. I am wondering if this will continue to people being scared to go vote. Trump is the candidate who is for law and order. Hillary is for illegals. I hate the thought of an America her administration would bring such as Ferguson, Baltimore, and San Jose. Law abiding Americans should be able to assemble without having their meetings interrupted. A political rally is a private meeting. The illegals can go have their own meeting and hopefully in the country where they are citizens.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:56 PM

14,221 posts, read 7,008,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooks1976 View Post
This isn't anything new. CNN does this every election cycle. They cover the primaries with very little bias.
Thats ridiculous. They've been the most anti-Bernie network of them all. Total joke. No self respecting progressive watch that channel anymore.

Old 06-09-2016, 07:59 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,166,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm1976 View Post
I've never seen election coverage more biased than what I've seen so far with them blatantly favoring Hillary over Trump.

Every time I've turned on CNN for the past week it's a negative piece on Trump calling him a disgrace, racist etc and nothing but mostly positive coverage of Hillary like she's some saint when she has her share of flaws.

This feminist b*tch Elizabeth Warren that I'm watching right now has to be the worst. If you're a guy, how would you like to wake up next to her in the morning. Yikes.
Yea god forbid a woman talk without being spoken to. Is that how you speak to your significant other or does your hand not take that type of treatment from you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections