Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 08:13 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
you're putting words in my mouth. I said they are both wrong for cheating.

Again, hillary was a first lady when it happened, right in the white house, under her nose and stayed with the guy. And then Bill lied that "he didn't have sex with that woman" and she still stayed with him? This to me shows a very weak woman with little to no character to stay with someone who badly embarrassed her on a world stage and lied about it. They say like hangs around with like so perhaps I have my answer on the "why" here. And again, put this together with other decisions she's made/her actions and the picture to some of us is very clear that she is not presidential material. And many in the nation feel the same/don't trust her at all.

So spin it any way you want, you have your view, I have mine. We agree to disagree.
Yes, I definitely disagree. Jackie Kennedy stayed with her husband too. I wouldn't have attacked her for that. And we don't know what other presidents cheated on their wives because there weren't seven year taxpayer funded investigations during their terms. Those wives stayed as well.

I have no issue with Hillary Clinton choosing to keep her family intact. None whatsoever. I think Hillary choosing to stay with her husband is a reflection of her own personal strength. How many divorces have there been in the White House. Do you think all those presidents were loyal? I'm amazed how many Trump supporters attack Hillary for her husband cheating but ignore that Trump very publicly cheated on his marriage(s). And bragged about how badly he treated women on Howard Stern.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:15 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
you're putting words in my mouth. I said they are both wrong for cheating.

Again, hillary was a first lady when it happened, right in the white house, under her nose and stayed with the guy. And then Bill lied that "he didn't have sex with that woman" and she still stayed with him? This to me shows a very weak woman with little to no character to stay with someone who badly embarrassed her on a world stage and lied about it. They say like hangs around with like so perhaps I have my answer on the "why" here. And again, put this together with other decisions she's made/her actions and the picture to some of us is very clear that she is not presidential material. And many in the nation feel the same/don't trust her at all.

So spin it any way you want, you have your view, I have mine. We agree to disagree.
Hey, just maybe, Hillary was just being a good Christian.

Quote:
In Matthew 19:3-9, Pharisees asks Jesus, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any reason at all?'' Jesus replies, "Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE, and said, "FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH'? "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."
Mick

Old 06-09-2016, 08:16 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Why whine about CNN? Watch Faux if you prefer to see right leaning coverage.
And that's exactly what most Americans do and Fox's ratings prove that for cable news.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:16 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Why whine about CNN? Watch Faux if you prefer to see right leaning coverage.
Not really. McCain's daughter, Dana and Megan are very veiled about it but I don't think they like him. One man on the Five today thought it was all right to act like the people in San Jose just because he didn't like what Trump was saying. Democrats don't seem to like free speech if it isn't what they want the speaker to say. I like Trump's message. His message of law and order for this nation is the reason I am voting for him. We not only have to lock our doors anymore in an area where we didn't used to have to lock them at all; we barricade them so nobody can take a foot and knock them down. Try it on our door and they will get a broken leg. It is over time for law and order in America.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:20 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Yes, I definitely disagree. Jackie Kennedy stayed with her husband too. I wouldn't have attacked her for that. And we don't know what other presidents cheated on their wives because there weren't seven year taxpayer funded investigations during their terms. Those wives stayed as well.

I have no issue with Hillary Clinton choosing to keep her family intact. None whatsoever.
It's because you don't condemn dishonest/sneaky behavior like I do in public figures. It's called an opinion, not "attacking", and we are all entitled to our view. And given clinton decided to run as a public presidential candidate, each person who votes has every right to judge/scrutinize their life as they might represent each and every one of us, scary as that sounds as I type this. Joe/Sue/Juanita down the street? I agree, I don't care what they do/not my business as they aren't running for office/trying to convince me to vote for them to represent me. See the difference?

As for your point on "attacking".....you have done your share of attacking trump in your posts.....should I call you sexist/not minding your own business because you attack him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Hey, just maybe, Hillary was just being a good Christian.

Mick
Good one Mick!

3,770 posts, read 6,743,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post

I have no issue with Hillary Clinton choosing to keep her family intact. None whatsoever. I think Hillary choosing to stay with her husband is a reflection of her own personal strength. How many divorces have there been in the White House. Do you think all those presidents were loyal? I'm amazed how many Trump supporters attack Hillary for her husband cheating but ignore that Trump very publicly cheated on his marriage(s). And bragged about how badly he treated women on Howard Stern.

A big LOL. Aside from on paper, do you seriously think they have a marriage? They have what is known as an arrangement. AKA a business deal.

16,579 posts, read 20,709,696 times
Wah wah wah. Poor Little Orange Fella can't catch a break.

I thought Trump was the best at everything. Why doesn't he use those good words of his and take control of this train wreck?

Old 06-09-2016, 08:23 PM

Quote:
It's because you don't condemn dishonest/sneaky behavior like I do in public figures. It's called an opinion, not "attacking", and we are all entitled to our view. And given clinton decided to run as a public presidential candidate, each person who votes has every right to judge/scrutinize their life as they might represent each and every one of us, scary as that sounds as I type this. Joe/Sue/Juanita down the street? I don't care what they do/not my business as they aren't running for office/trying to convince me to vote for them to represent me. See the difference?

As for your point on "attacking".....you have done your share of attacking trump in your posts.....should I call you sexist/not minding your own business because you attack him?
Are you equating Trump with Joe/Sue/Juanita down the street? He's running for president. Trump cheating on his marriages is dishonest. Hillary staying in her marriage is choosing family. Trump not paying hundreds of contractors is unbelievably dishonest. Trump's Trump University is so dishonest it has reached the level of multiple lawsuits.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:24 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Not really. McCain's daughter, Dana and Megan are very veiled about it but I don't think they like him. One man on the Five today thought it was all right to act like the people in San Jose just because he didn't like what Trump was saying. Democrats don't seem to like free speech if it isn't what they want the speaker to say. I like Trump's message. His message of law and order for this nation is the reason I am voting for him.
Fox gives the viewers the other side of the coin, which other stations do not. They can be just as mean and nasty though towards Republicans as MSNBC and CNN. Megan Kelly is proof of that among others. The difference is that they have conservatives that are allowed to give their side of the story so you're not just looking at the liberal side of things constantly like you're forced to do on CNN and MSNBC.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Fox gives the viewers the other side of the coin, which other stations do not. They can be just as mean and nasty though towards Republicans as MSNBC and CNN. Megan Kelly is proof of that among others. The difference is that they have conservatives that are allowed to give their side of the story so you're not just looking at the liberal side of things constantly like you're forced to do on CNN and MSNBC.
Then watch Fox. Problem solved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections