Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 12:43 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,935,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Great... more bad news for Trump supporters like myself. Forget winning... I am hoping Trump cracks 30 percent...lol.
What's your angle LOL?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 12:59 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,629,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Even though Bernie may not be a member of the Democrat Party, he understands the GOP is for the donors and will do what ever they wish. Hence the passage of Nafta, repeal of Glass-Stegall, Bush tax cuts, failure to correct Citizens United,failure to reinstate the AWB, failure to consent to nominations and passage of the TPA.

The GOP the party of do-nothings.
I believe this list also fits the Democratic Party perfectly. If I am not mistaken, we may find the Clintons' signatures all over the repeal of Glass-Steagall. Hence, the $153M thank you from the Billionaire Class. Free Slave (Trade) Treaties. Democrats love them along with Middle East Wars.

I wonder why the naivete about political parties continues to persist? I wonder if it has anything to do with Money?

Old 06-17-2016, 04:39 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
What's your angle LOL?
I don't know but I'm sure there is one! Reverse psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
True Progressive Bernie supporters will go Green before Trump. If they vote for Trump, they are not progressives- it's that simple.
I agree the Green party would seem much more compatible.

Old 06-17-2016, 05:44 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,935,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I don't know but I'm sure there is one! Reverse psychology?

I agree the Green party would seem much more compatible.
That's what I was thinking...

Old 06-17-2016, 06:56 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Yes but you don't know what Trump is going to do to attract them and I do.

I sounds like some here think of people and in particular Bernie's people are sheep and all you have to do is change the sheep dog and they will follow. Just like sheep.

So Trump calls up his friend Howard Stern and Howard talks to them just like some on here do. Lets see if it works because they are just as likely to follow Howard Stern.

Howard Stern Dismantles Calls for Gun Control After Orlando Attack With Chilling
Oh gawd... had another snort cough of my tea again... So, what exactly is trump going to do to attract them? Are you part of trump's 'best minds' team of advisors? Is trump going to start saying all young people are dumb? Is he going to call them losers?

What gems of attraction could trump possibly have for sanders supporters? Cuz, it looks to me like the reasons for becoming sanders supporters are the apotheosis of trump's 'suggestions'. The content of his trumpertantrum twitterstorms are enough to make them tell his to delete his account.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:14 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,629,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Oh gawd... had another snort cough of my tea again... So, what exactly is trump going to do to attract them? Are you part of trump's 'best minds' team of advisors? Is trump going to start saying all young people are dumb? Is he going to call them losers?

What gems of attraction could trump possibly have for sanders supporters? Cuz, it looks to me like the reasons for becoming sanders supporters are the apotheosis of trump's 'suggestions'. The content of his trumpertantrum twitterstorms are enough to make them tell his to delete his account.
What they share, is that they would puke having to vote for yet another crooked, career politician con artist. You know, Clinton.

Old 06-18-2016, 03:11 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
What they share, is that they would puke having to vote for yet another crooked, career politician con artist. You know, Clinton.
Donald Trump is as crooked as they come. He is not, a career politician, though, and Bernie is.

Old 06-18-2016, 03:17 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,760,547 times
Donald Trump is a straight shooter. Hilary is worse than Donald Trump. But I think the Democrap party is in general corrupt. There is no way around it.

Old 06-18-2016, 03:23 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times
Bernie Sanchez... Hillary's yard boy.

Old 06-18-2016, 06:12 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Donald Trump is a straight shooter. Hilary is worse than Donald Trump. But I think the Democrap party is in general corrupt. There is no way around it.
Straight shooter? Yeah, right... for those who believe his bull crud about how things are gonna be so great that everyone will be bored, and who don't have any idea how things actually work in government and politics, think that vilifying everyone who disagrees with them is the way to be successful, and really, really want a bigot who brags about buying politicians to be in charge. Yeah, that's straight shooting alright. Straight shooting himself in the foot. Wonder if about 70% of the people, who apparently find trump to be 'unfavorable' would agree that he's preferable? I think NOT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections