Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2016, 01:19 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,842,578 times

Advertisements

Wait a minute. I think I have figured this all out!

It is the Infinite Monkey theorem at work!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem

If a ********** hits random keys on a computer keyboard for a bigly amount of time, it will eventually type Michelle Obama's 2008 Convention speech!

That HAS to be it!

Old 07-19-2016, 01:20 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
The only words that were the same that I saw on the news this morning was a common phrase that children were taught by their parents. If Michelle Obama agrees with this, it certainly is not what this administration and Clinton are teaching today. All we hear from them is that they are going to take from the rich and give to the poor. Now that is a phrase borrowed from Robin Hood.

Lots of words have been said throughout history. To think that our present first lady owns something that has been said throughout thousands of households is arrogant beyond belief.
Then your ability to read is impaired. Run to a doctor!

Old 07-19-2016, 01:24 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,541,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
Everyone knows that Bill is a serial cheater. The only reason Hillary stayed with him is to foster her own Agenda. Women ought to be disgusted with her.
Trump cheated on Ivana Trump AND Marla Maples.

He would cheat now if any woman wanted to touch a shriveled up orange banana.

Old 07-19-2016, 01:27 PM

19,654 posts, read 12,239,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
All partisan kidding and jokes aside, Melania Trump deserved BETTER than this from her husband and his staff.

I can not get over the fact that Donald Trump let his WIFE, the woman that he is supposed to love more than anyone else on the EARTH, walk out onto that stage to sing HIS praises but he did not use his BILLIONS of dollars in resources to make certain that his wife was able to have her shining moment in front of the nation. She was very poised and gave great delivery but.....

He screwed her over. He screwed the person that he is supposed to LOVE the most on this planet over.

Think about THAT for a few minutes.
He can't do everything, they have to trust the staff to do their jobs. I'm sure Melania is mortified, this is basically her introduction to the voters and many people probably think she made this misjudgment on her own, when of course there are people in charge of this. I don't understand why they would not hold one of them accountable over making it appear to be her fault.

Old 07-19-2016, 01:28 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,652,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
No. Michelle plagiarized my parents and teachers, who taught me those exact words as soon as I was able to comprehend them. And that was a good 40 years ago. Or more.

I wonder who really said them first. We'll never know because if my day the words were so common as to be every day language. And back then, people weren't idiots jumping up and down like broken toys.
I already did a Google check and could not find anyone else other than Michelle stringing those particular words together in that particular way, until Mel came along, that is.

So, now you know; Michelle Obama said them first.

Old 07-19-2016, 01:29 PM

7,596 posts, read 4,166,702 times
Quote:
All partisan kidding and jokes aside, Melania Trump deserved BETTER than this from her husband and his staff.

I can not get over the fact that Donald Trump let his WIFE, the woman that he is supposed to love more than anyone else on the EARTH, walk out onto that stage to sing HIS praises but he did not use his BILLIONS of dollars in resources to make certain that his wife was able to have her shining moment in front of the nation. She was very poised and gave great delivery but.....

He screwed her over. He screwed the person that he is supposed to LOVE the most on this planet over.

Think about THAT for a few minutes.
That is what I was thinking as well. It is pretty sad that she got screwed over or that she knowingly used Obama's words.

Old 07-19-2016, 01:30 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,980,547 times
Quote:
Trump cheated on Ivana Trump AND Marla Maples.

He would cheat now if any woman wanted to touch a shriveled up orange banana.
Google is your friend. Marla supposedly cheated on Trump. It is possible he was cheating also but never confirmed.

Old 07-19-2016, 01:33 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,463,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Who the hell cares?

Michelle probably copied her speech from someone else. Or had it ghost written for her.
Your shortest CDF post ever. Poor try at deflecting, btw. The entire campaign is in damage control. Trump is a clown as are the people around him including his third wife.

Old 07-19-2016, 01:33 PM

39,081 posts, read 51,252,674 times
Trump can't protect his own wife. How can he protect the country?

Old 07-19-2016, 01:34 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Quote:
Maybe start by not stealing the WORDS of said "lying democrats"

Have a seat. The Trumps are LOSERS
There is another "passed on" phrase my parents taught me. "He who laughs last, laughs best." I so hope the Republican party will be the person who has "Joy in the morning" after the next vote is counted because I certainly hope we don't have to endure any more of these classless, mean-spirited, democrats and their hateful attitude beyond this hateful, racist, corrupt administration. I have seen and heard about enough out of all you. You all need to learn that other people have a right to use words too. You don't own them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections