Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2016, 10:34 AM

5,559 posts, read 4,631,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
They are getting so much press because Hillary and Trump suck as the only choices.
Clinton becomes more disgusting by the week. She is one despicable human being - if even that. The unquenchable hunger for money and power distorts humans and their humanity. Just look at her husband. What a wretched soul he aged into.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2016, 10:52 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
And Jill Stein has really not even the vaguest understanding of the policies she is 'promoting'.

She is not the savior you are looking for.

But I can see how those with ideas and no plans to implement them would be attracted to her. The height of hypocrisy is thinking that you are better than others with a vote for Stein.

Old 08-07-2016, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
And Jill Stein has really not even the vaguest understanding of the policies she is 'promoting'.

But I can see how those with ideas and no plans to implement them would be attracted to her. The height of hypocrisy is thinking that you are better than others with a vote for Stein.
Ever since I first learned about Red Baiting, I've always thought it quite despicable. Now that neo-liberals have applied the tactic, it is even more despicable. I believe the Nazis used similar tactics to take control of the government and the loot. It isn't only the neo-right and fascists that use Red Baiting as a tactic to gain and hold on to power.

What a despicable lot of ... whatever they are.

Old 08-07-2016, 10:55 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:

She isn't a "savior". Wow, I'm not sure who would claim that. She's simply better than the alternatives.

I doubt we will see many elementary school kids singing her praises.

Old 08-07-2016, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
Ever since I first learned about Red Baiting, I've always thought it quite despicable. Now that neo-liberals have applied the tactic, it is even more despicable. I believe the Nazis used similar tactics to take control of the government and the loot. It isn't only the neo-right and fascists that use Red Baiting as a tactic to gain and hold on to power.

What a despicable lot of ... whatever they are.
Your statement did not address one word of my post. But, whatever.

Old 08-07-2016, 11:17 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
Your statement did not address one word of my post. But, whatever.
Without saying it, Richrf basically said he thought your premise was bunk.

Old 08-07-2016, 11:19 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Without saying it, Richrf basically said he thought your premise was bunk.
The post above is the post he quoted. Nothing to do with red baiting.

Old 08-07-2016, 11:25 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
The post above is the post he quoted. Nothing to do with red baiting.
I think he mis-quoted the wrong post.

Old 08-07-2016, 11:33 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,846 times
Quote:

This isn't about looking for saviors, this is about voting for better options, if you think corrupt Hillary deserves your vote, then vote for her, but don't act like you don't know why other liberals are disgusted by her and have no interest in voting for Hillary.

Old 08-07-2016, 11:38 AM

Neo-liberals together with neo-cons have dinner much more than destroy middle America. They've destroyed the lives of millions of people in South America, Africa, the Middle East and SE Asia. And for what? What is the reason for the existence of their miserable lives?

https://www.oxfam.org/en/pressroom/p...m-davos-report

When one votes for Clinton's neo-liberals, one votes for 62 people who control the world's wealth, and it is getting worse. Note what happened under Obama. Clinton and her despicable band will continue to do the same. All cut from the same cloth.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections