Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2016, 04:20 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
"Quick, roundup some vets and Gold Star families to make me look better"
How telling it is that these dim-wit liberals suddenly care about the military. I doubt 90% of liberals never even knew what a gold star family was until this farce. Hillary and Obama treat military officers and soldiers like their own personal servants. Their fake outrage over Capt Khan just shows the absolute disdain and disgust they have for the fine men and women serving in the armed forces

Old 08-04-2016, 05:38 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
How telling it is that these dim-wit liberals suddenly care about the military. I doubt 90% of liberals never even knew what a gold star family was until this farce.
What a silly post! Do you think the military is 100% conservative or republican???

My father received a Purple Heart in WW2 (among other medals). He was one of only a few survivors of the troop transport that was torpedoed and sunk by a U-boat on Christmas Eve (SS Leopoldville).

My brother served two tours of duty in Vietnam; he ENLISTED in the army. Another brother served in the Navy.

How arrogant of you to call them dim-witted. Your ignorance is showing.

Old 08-04-2016, 05:53 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Remember this?

If the Khan family supposedly used their son as a "political pawn", then why didn't the same conservatives condemn her for doing the same? Both lost sons in the line of duty; both had opinions and got up at the respective conventions and spoke.
I'll tell you why she's not being addressed at all, pro or con. Because Fox News didn't bother to show her speech when she gave it. They didn't show Marcus Luttrell's speech and they didn't show Laura Ingraham's speech just to name two others. Fox News Convention coverage sucked. I went to C-Span. I went to Hannity after each day was over. Kelly and O'Reilly were awful. O'Reilly wasn't even in Cleveland when Sean Smith's mother spoke.

Old 08-04-2016, 06:08 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
If the Khan family supposedly used their son as a "political pawn", then why didn't the same conservatives condemn her for doing the same? Both lost sons in the line of duty; both had opinions and got up at the respective conventions and spoke.
It isn't a "smear," it's getting the facts out, which the Democrats don't want you to know. Mr. Khan is a Muslim Brotherhood operative, and a tool.

The Democrat Party is being used by Islam to make even more inroads into our government and our country. It's called "Civilization Jihad."

The Muslims are going after Conservative groups, too. They already own the Left. One such Conservative group is Grover Norquist's "Americans for Tax Reform" They have already infiltrated it. There are many others they are targeting.

Mr. Khan is a part of the M.B. Network. This is a fact.

Old 08-04-2016, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I remember that, and I remember four years of relentless politicizing of the death of ambassador Stevens and the three others.
There was no "politicizing" except on the part of Hilary Clinton, who blamed it on a video, and lied to the parents of the victims to their faces!

It was Hillary's incompetence that cause their deaths. It was her failure to secure the compound, even when multiple requests for more security had been made. Then, the lack of response when the attack began (who gave the 'stand-down' order? Valerie Jarrett?).

If you think this has been politicized, you simply do not know, or are ignoring the facts (like a good little Leftist).

Old 08-04-2016, 06:22 AM

1,009 posts, read 708,352 times
Funny but why was the same fuss NOT made when Hillary basically called Mrs Smith a liar . This was the DNC's bait for Trump . Trump was NOT in command when Mr Klan died , he was not involved in the Middle East nor in any actions related to the operations in the Middle East etc

What was the point for exploiting Khan's grief and anger ? Trump wants to limit immigration of Muslim refugees is this the only connection ? Khan is a citizen and a lawyer whom has done quite well for himself in this country. So is the issue with Trump's moratorium on immigration of undocumented and unvetted refugees ?

Old 08-04-2016, 06:24 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
It isn't a "smear," it's getting the facts out, which the Democrats don't want you to know. Mr. Khan is a Muslim Brotherhood operative, and a tool.

The Democrat Party is being used by Islam to make even more inroads into our government and our country. It's called "Civilization Jihad."

The Muslims are going after Conservative groups, too. They already own the Left. One such Conservative group is Grover Norquist's "Americans for Tax Reform" They have already infiltrated it. There are many others they are targeting.

Mr. Khan is a part of the M.B. Network. This is a fact.
Smoke and mirrors friend. They fail to see the connection and it's right in front of them. He is a proponent of Sharia so his little stunt with the Constitution was all lies.

Old 08-04-2016, 06:42 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,942,704 times
Another failed daily Anti-Trump thread by the OP. It's like Groundhog Day.

Watch out for that first step...it's a doozie!

Old 08-04-2016, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
Funny but why was the same fuss NOT made when Hillary basically called Mrs Smith a liar . This was the DNC's bait for Trump . Trump was NOT in command when Mr Klan died , he was not involved in the Middle East nor in any actions related to the operations in the Middle East etc

What was the point for exploiting Khan's grief and anger ? Trump wants to limit immigration of Muslim refugees is this the only connection ? Khan is a citizen and a lawyer whom has done quite well for himself in this country. So is the issue with Trump's moratorium on immigration of undocumented and unvetted refugees ?
Mr. Khan runs an organization that enables Muslims to obtain visa's and has even been accused of "selling citizenship."
Inform Player Suite

Old 08-04-2016, 07:03 AM

3,874 posts, read 4,693,993 times
Default Conservatives...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Smoke and mirrors friend. They fail to see the connection and it's right in front of them. He is a proponent of Sharia so his little stunt with the Constitution was all lies.

Please provide a NONPARTISAN source link to factually back your claim that Mr. Khan is an advocate for Sharia in America.
Good luck in finding that..
And if you don't find it, please plan to return here & state that you were misinformed & thus wrong in your accusation.
Then I may rep you for accountability which I admire when people admit their error.
To paraphrase the quote from the old Dragnet show, just the facts please...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections