Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 10:40 AM

12,772 posts, read 8,017,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The same FBI that spent months going over the e-mail account in the investigation you just cited.

That would be the same FBI that you suggested should investigate the 67 e-mails between a mother and a daughter. Because Chelsea is...what, some kind of spy, mole, terrorist?
Yes, that same FBI, which is still the one that missed multiple terrorists even after being warned by Russia about them.

Of course I don't think she is a spy or mole, but who knows. It doesn't negate the fact that you have a woman who the FBI said cant be trusted communicating with fake names, and one of those emails even references Americans being killed and a worry about "more happening tomorrow" so yeah, what is she divulging and to who, and why. Plenty of reason to be suspicious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 10:41 AM

51,737 posts, read 26,048,191 times
Quote:
The same FBI that spent months going over the e-mail account in the investigation you just cited.

That would be the same FBI that you suggested should investigate the 67 e-mails between a mother and a daughter. Because Chelsea is...what, some kind of spy, mole, terrorist?
She looks suspicious to me at the DNC. Got to wonder what she is she up to with that wholesome act?

Old 08-24-2016, 10:41 AM

42,732 posts, read 30,001,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Yeah, again for bs websites like this, and other similar things a lot, but probably not "most" and I doub't most communicate with friends and families using a completely made up, yet realistic other name.
People who are high profile have plenty of reason to use aliases, not just for travel, but for e-mail as well.

And, exactly what do you suspect Chelsea Clinton of? Is she a potential terrorist in your not-paranaoid-not-deluded-world?

Old 08-24-2016, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Yes, that same FBI, which is still the one that missed multiple terrorists even after being warned by Russia about them.

Of course I don't think she is a spy or mole, but who knows. It doesn't negate the fact that you have a woman who the FBI said cant be trusted communicating with fake names, and one of those emails even references Americans being killed and a worry about "more happening tomorrow" so yeah, what is she divulging and to who, and why. Plenty of reason to be suspicious.
The FBI said Chelsea Clinton can't be trusted?

Old 08-24-2016, 10:43 AM

Quote:
People who are high profile have plenty of reason to use aliases, not just for travel, but for e-mail as well.

And, exactly what do you suspect Chelsea Clinton of? Is she a potential terrorist in your not-paranaoid-not-deluded-world?
Interesting, guess Chelsea wouldn't need to worry about protecting her name in these communications if her mother wasn't using an insecure and unprotected email server in the basement.

I already said I don't think Chelsea is a spy or something. I just have a hard time with this getting a pass and "nothing to see here" treatment from a woman who we know is untrustworthy in her handling of private information.

Old 08-24-2016, 10:44 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,282,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Charity Watch gave the Clinton Foundation an A grade, while GuideStar gave it a platinum rating.

"It's unfortunate that it's become this punching bag, this political punching bag," Borochoff/Charity Watch said. "There's a lot of things that are said that are false. If Hillary Clinton wasn't running for president, the Clinton Foundation would be seen as one of the great humanitarian charities of our generation."

What is the Clinton Foundation and why is it controversial? - CNNPolitics.com
We ought to take everything groups like Charity Watch tell us with a pinch of salt. They are all in it together. Just look at the top brass at any of these organizations and see how driven by money and power they are , similar in many cases to the Clintons.

Our only saving grace is that we have the internet and the likes of Wikileaks to provide the openness and transparency lacking in our public officials.

What will be unearthed about Chelsea, once the only bright spot in the Clinton's sordid past, will be very interesting. However harmless the "Debbie Reynolds" email address can be, it will still take some explaining by Hillary to gloss over the sheer strangeness of the whole affair.

As parents, how many of us send emails to our kids using fake account names while doing important business?. Very odd it must be said.

Old 08-24-2016, 10:45 AM

Quote:
The FBI said Chelsea Clinton can't be trusted?
Wrong, was referring to Hillary.

Old 08-24-2016, 10:45 AM

51,737 posts, read 26,048,191 times
[quote=DC at the Ridge;45246687].

Most people have made-up name e-mail addresses.

I would think that that is even more true of people who are high profile.[/QUOTE

I just checked my email, not a single person uses the name I call them buy. It's all some combination of letters and numbers. Some are close, but some things like GardenGirl007, etc.

If I got an email from ChelseaClinton@gmail.com, I'd be plenty suspicious.

Old 08-24-2016, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Interesting, guess Chelsea wouldn't need to worry about protecting her name in these communications if her mother wasn't using an insecure and unprotected email server in the basement.

I already said I don't think Chelsea is a spy or something. I just have a hard time with this getting a pass and "nothing to see here" treatment from a woman who we know is untrustworthy in her handling of private information.
You don't think Chelsea is a spy or something. But you think 67 e-mails between a mother and daughter should be investigated by the FBI. Because those 67 e-mails, which we've known about for months, which have been reported on in the media as far back as January, which have already been examined by the FBI in its investigation of Secretary Clinton's private server, you think that the United States should use its resources to make sure that Chelsea is trustworthy? Because I can't see what other point an investigation would have. You have already made up your mind that Secretary Clinton isn't trustworthy. So what steaming turd are you going to find by investigating these 67 e-mails?

Old 08-24-2016, 10:52 AM

6,418 posts, read 4,150,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Wow, cool story. So your boyfriend pictures you as a man? I really don't think we need to hear about your twisted fantasies ok? Yep, typical Hillary supporters.
I'm gay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections