Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 10:54 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post

A while back, my boyfriend and I started writing each other identifying me as "Tim Yenmor". It was a joke between us about something else. I wasn't aware that identifying by another name between a private conversation was illegal.

LOL Do I sense a hint of desperation in this new fake controversy?
Ah, but you are neither the Clintons nor are you Secretary of State. Big difference.

Then again, maybe you are. Hard to know these days with all the fake email accounts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 10:55 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Wrong, was referring to Hillary.
You've already determined that Secretary Clinton isn't trustworthy. Now you want taxpayer money to be spent to do a full-on investigation of 67 e-mails she exchanged with her daughter. To achieve what? The only goal would be to impugn Chelsea Clinton.

Assange is just pushing people's buttons. Because he's on a vendetta against Clinton, and, frankly, I think he's amused about how easy it is to get people riled up.

This isn't NEWS. The alias has been known about for a long time. The fact that the alias was used to on an e-mail account has been known for a long time. The fact that the daughter sometimes used an e-mail account with her alias has been known for a long time. It's all been known for a long time.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:00 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I wonder if Diane Reynolds received any salary from the Foundation.
Wonder no more.

Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’ | New York Post

"The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends."

Old 08-24-2016, 11:02 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
[quote=GotHereQuickAsICould;45246830]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post

Most people have made-up name e-mail addresses.

I would think that that is even more true of people who are high profile.[/QUOTE

I just checked my email, not a single person uses the name I call them buy. It's all some combination of letters and numbers. Some are close, but some things like GardenGirl007, etc.

If I got an email from ChelseaClinton@gmail.com, I'd be plenty suspicious.
There is a difference, that is the ACTUAL email address and every single one is unique, you cant possibly have a real name email address if you have a name like Joe Smith, because its already been taken by someone on just about every domain. These emails from Chelsae have a "From" name, which is what displays in your inbox. Two completely different things. The Chelsea emails don't reveal the actual address, but instead the FROM name.

MANY people have variants of their actual names in their email, but most make sure the "FROM" name that displays is just their actual name.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:48 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I'm gay.
Lol, well you got me there! Well done sir, carry on...

Old 08-24-2016, 11:59 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,018 times
[quote=t206;45247033]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

There is a difference, that is the ACTUAL email address and every single one is unique, you cant possibly have a real name email address if you have a name like Joe Smith, because its already been taken by someone on just about every domain. These emails from Chelsae have a "From" name, which is what displays in your inbox. Two completely different things. The Chelsea emails don't reveal the actual address, but instead the FROM name.

MANY people have variants of their actual names in their email, but most make sure the "FROM" name that displays is just their actual name.
I am sure Chelsea Clinton was the only Chelsea Clinton with the domain @clintonmail.com (or whatever it is).

Old 08-24-2016, 12:03 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
[quote=lisanicole1;45247737]
Quote:

I am sure Chelsea Clinton was the only Chelsea Clinton with the domain @clintonmail.com (or whatever it is).
Well I haven't seen anything that says the Diane Reynolds email was on the clintonmail domain. Could have been a domain at yahoo, gmail, aol, outlook, clinton foundations...who knows.

Old 08-24-2016, 02:06 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Wonder what the story is with Chelseas dog Soren, theres gotta be a LW cover up afoot or a conspiracy being kept from the public.An investigation needs to be convened..

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...a424a67551.jpg

Last edited by jambo101; 08-24-2016 at 02:42 PM..

Old 08-24-2016, 02:26 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Here's a link to the 67 e-mails. Investigate away!

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3922

Old 08-24-2016, 03:12 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,709,974 times
Quote:
It doesn't end, what are these people really up to??

Now Chelsea has a fake name that she uses when communicating to mom? Chelsea, aka "Diane Reynolds" what is wrong with these people?

Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME "Diane Reynolds"
makes you wonder if hillary clinton is really hillary clinton

ILLUMINATI!!!! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections