Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 02:44 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,470,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Yes, you do. You have a very strong subconscious gender bias. And I fear there may just be a lot of you all out there. Women defeating the first legitimate female candidate would not only be ironic, it would validate all the studies and information out there about the cultural conditioning of women.

But, then, why don't you tell me again why you hate her? Because you felt snubbed by her in your office when you were 23? That seems quite petty.
What is about this bunch that always plays and reverts to the race/gender card? It sounds like a most unhealthy obsession. And most desperate sounding. Really.

Let's address reality in a calm/logical fashion. People I know dislike clinton for her actions and record. And bunch of woman I know feel the same. And many believe this based on her actions and record that she's not at all qualified to be anywhere near the president title and she's one of the worst people in the world to want to be president of any gender/race/whatever label you want to play the race card on.

But feel free to play the sexist/race/whatever card your party and its followers seem to thrive on. The vast majority of people have figured out that paranoia/bizarre/illogical/last gasp of air thinking for what it is. Desperation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2016, 02:54 PM

309 posts, read 161,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
The fact that she acted like an elitist snob and regular working people were instructed not to look at her, speak to her or greet her has stuck with me. That is her true character, obviously. However, that is not why I would never vote for her. If I thought she would make a good President I would still vote for her even though she thinks she is above everyone else. However, I am not fooled that she actually cares about middle class working people. How could she? She thinks so low of them it would disgust her to even have to converse with one. Unless of course, they were paying big money to take a picture.
You know, I've been thinking about your comment that she is morally bankrupt and I don't understand that perspective. Seriously. Can you tell me specific actions or behaviors you're thinking about? I honestly want to know because I can't think of anything.

I'm sure you'll probably disagree with this, but I was thinking that maybe Clinton doesn't think she is better than other people (but maybe she does). She's just not an extroverted, bubbly, small-talk type of person. You can see that when she's trying to be those things. It's hard for her. She is a very serious person and she's very smart. Who knows? Maybe the day she was in your office she was on a tight schedule. And maybe it was the people in authority in your office that did not want you all to talk to her or take up her time. Maybe she didn't issue those instructions at all. Maybe someone on her staff made that decision, not her. You've seemed to carry that grudge for a long time.

Old 09-16-2016, 02:55 PM

17,414 posts, read 14,650,567 times
Quote:
Don't know what GMAFB means.

Yes, that is what I'm saying as well as she has years of experience in high level government position, she's very smart (140 IQ), very well educated, a tough politician, far more knowledgeable and experienced than Donald Trump, the most qualified candidate there is running.
Give me an effin' break.

So even though a woman may disagree on many (if not most) of HRC's policy, not to mention they way she has treated her fellow women, she should still vote for Hillary because, you know, her vag.

Like I said the first time, GMAFB.

You give women such little credit ... you've rounded them all up and put them in a box (from the liberal playbook for sure) and said, "you are X so you should vote X". And then, AND THEN, you have the gall to blame HRC's loss (if she loses) on women.

The nerve.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
What is about this bunch that always plays and reverts to the race/gender card? It sounds like a most unhealthy obsession. And most desperate sounding. Really.

Let's address reality in a calm/logical fashion. People I know dislike clinton for her actions and record. And bunch of woman I know feel the same. And many believe this based on her actions and record that she's not at all qualified to be anywhere near the president title and she's one of the worst people in the world to want to be president of any gender/race/whatever label you want to play the race card on.

But feel free to play the sexist/race/whatever card your party and its followers seem to thrive on. The vast majority of people ha:ve figured out that paranoia/bizarre/illogical/last gasp of air thinking for what it is. Desperation.
Racist sexist card.....dear God, give me a break. Just because you seem to be uneducated about these issuers and choose to believe they don't exist does not make it so. As some say, maybe ignorance is bliss.

So, I keep hearing the problem is her actions and record. Pleas be specific as to what actions and what record you're talking about. Can you do that, be specific? I'd really like to know because I don't know. Maybe you could change my mind with specific information.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:08 PM

247 posts, read 196,798 times
Trump has his own train, while Hillary is going off the rails on the crazy train.

This is desperation of the highest level. I am thinking maybe she is going to fall into the same trap as Little Marco, and fail miserably just like him.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:15 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,626,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
I gotta smile.

I never followed the birther nonsense and didn't "know" that Trump ever had promoted it.
To see The Dems make such an issue of it, and then to see Trump just dismiss it with a wave makes me chuckle.

Johnson. Then Trump.
Anyone but Hillary.
Actually it was Trump who has been making a "issue" out of it for the past 5 years hence why his fellow Republicans won't support him.
One who doesn't know that Trump promoted this "nonsense" maybe has been living under a rock and is a "low -information" voter who probably shouldn't be voting at all.

AHEM.....

Old 09-16-2016, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
There is no subconscious gender bias LOL.. the woman is as morally corrupt as they come. That is the bottom line. That is why I do not like her. If she had a penis I would feel the same way. End of story.
Lisa, you haven't answered the question as far as I know.

Can you please provide me with specific actions and behaviors by Clinton which lead you to believe so passionately that she is morally corrupt? I don't know what you're talking about. Morally corrupt Is too vague.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:21 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,125,454 times
Quote:
Yes, you do. You have a very strong subconscious gender bias. And I fear there may just be a lot of you all out there. Women defeating the first legitimate female candidate would not only be ironic, it would validate all the studies and information out there about the cultural conditioning of women.

But, then, why don't you tell me again why you hate her? Because you felt snubbed by her in your office when you were 23? That seems quite petty.

Now who is being sexist?? You really need to educate yourself about HRC. I can forgive you because you are probably young and didn't live through the decades of deceit and corruption that us older folks did...

Old 09-16-2016, 03:25 PM

27,144 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Look like it's Hillary's people that need to keep her off twitter.

Hillary's campaign is self-destructing, with Hillary leading the way to her own demise.

Bingo!

She has gone from desperation to off the deep end.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:25 PM

1,043 posts, read 899,685 times
Go trump!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections