Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 03:38 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,470,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Racist sexist card.....dear God, give me a break. Just because you seem to be uneducated about these issuers and choose to believe they don't exist does not make it so. As some say, maybe ignorance is bliss.

So, I keep hearing the problem is her actions and record. Pleas be specific as to what actions and what record you're talking about. Can you do that, be specific? I'd really like to know because I don't know. Maybe you could change my mind with specific information.
You're putting words in my mouth. Perhaps most people you hang around with are racist/sexist which is why you are so hung up on the topic? You are making it appear it's the standard, not the "here and there" type person. That's life regardless if you accept it or not. You can't change such people nor can I....some people don't like people because of this/that/the other superficial thing. Some people think trump is evil because he's a white successful guy. But that doesn't mean you project that view on everyone else who supports/doesn't support a candidate. And that's the beginning and ending of this race/sexist card nonsense.

As for "what actions", wow, where do we start. Here's a few for you:

1.)She has a history of very poor judgement. Heck, she admitted this on the topic of her health:

Clinton says could not recall all briefings due to concussion: FBI report

That's beyond pathetic judgement of her, if what she says is true which is hard to know, to not take a leave of absence while in a high office like SS. To me this is beyond disqualifying and horrendous judgement. For goodness sake, responsible up and take a leave of absence!

2.) FBI boss James Comey's 7 most damning lines on Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

Even the fbi director called her actions "extremely careless".

I trust in your life you hire/"vote"/enable mechanics to fix your car who don't know what a wrench is? And accept they are "extremely careless"?

hire/"vote"/enable doctors who don't know what a stethoscope is? And accept they are "extremely careless"?

hire/"vote"/enable babysitters who are "extremely careless" with your kids? And accept they are "extremely careless"? Make the decision to watch your kids with a concussion/forget things?

And you will hire/'vote"/enable such a person who the fbi director called hil "extremely careless" to the highest political office?

3.)She said she didn't know what "C" mean in documents when she was SS. That's beyond inept. That's into the realm of pathetic.

FBI Report Reveals Clinton Didn't Know What 'C' in Emails Meant

The Hillary Clinton-FBI report reveals classified-markings confusion - Business Insider

That's like a doctor practicing medicine saying they don't know what a stethoscope is.

4.) But wait.....in reference to 3.), was that a lie?

Assange: Clinton lied about not knowing what

"“We have already released thousands of cables by Hillary Clinton ... thousands of examples where she herself has used the C in brackets and signed it off, and more than 22,000 times that she has received cables from others with this C in brackets."

Assange then took out a printed copy of an email and pointed to Clinton's signature on the bottom and then the classified mark at the top.

"Here she is. Clinton. See, that's her signature, with a C in brackets right there,” he said."

*oops.*

5.) VIDEO: CNN Anchor Stunned By Hillary's Phone Destruction | The Daily Caller

FBI: Bill Clinton aide destroyed Hillary Clinton's phones with hammer - Business Insider

Beyond inept behavior, like a SNL skit/would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.

6.) Untrustworthy/transparency/secrecy to the point even those in the mainstream media and people in her own party are telling her to wake up.

Hillary Clinton's stumble highlights campaign transparency problems - Sep. 11, 2016

And right from former campaign strategist for both of the obama campaigns about the hil clown camp:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-a...152221868.html

"Palmieri was responding to David Axelrod, chief strategist for both of Obama’s presidential campaigns, who blasted the Clinton camp for its lack of transparency."

“Antibiotics can take care of pneumonia,” Axelrod wrote on Twitter. “What’s the cure for an unhealthy penchant for privacy that repeatedly creates unnecessary problems?”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...privacy-228017

"Axelrod rips Clinton for 'unhealthy' obsession with privacy"

Just a few examples for you and there's piles more like her against the rules server/emails and that can of worms, etc etc etc.

Last edited by stevek64; 09-16-2016 at 03:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2016, 03:38 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,511 times
Quote:
Lisa, you haven't answered the question as far as I know.

Can you please provide me with specific actions and behaviors by Clinton which lead you to believe so passionately that she is morally corrupt? I don't know what you're talking about. Morally corrupt Is too vague.
If you wait until later tonight I will give you numerous reasons I think she is morally corrupt. I need to leave my office to get my kids so I do not have time right now. Ever hear the audio tape of her laughing how she got a child rapist off? How he passed a lie detector test and she knew he was lying? She was literally laughing. Now I know many attorneys, actually married to one. It may be their job to defend sometimes guilty people yet they don't get off on letting criminals off. The ones with a conscience usually feel sick after.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:39 PM

309 posts, read 161,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Hillary appears to be having a complete meltdown in response to this:
Thank you so much for posting those comments. Everything Hillary said was absolutely true. And trump sayin she was ever involved in the birther insanity was amazingly direct for a lie which can be proven to be a lie.

I followed the birther folks from the start. They were are right wing extremist sites on the internet, like World Nuts Daily. Jerome Corzi, etc. For that person who posted in a.other thread that people who look you in the eye tell the truth, here's an example in trump of how wrong that belief can be.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:41 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,509,747 times
Quote:
Guess you haven't been informed about he and his father refusing to rent apartments in their buildings in New York to blacks back in the day. Google it. It's all over the place.
All over the place. Crazy. MSNBC, CNN, FOX???? Link
Sounds like good business practice if you want to keep rental value up. Do stats.,

Old 09-16-2016, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
If you wait until later tonight I will give you numerous reasons I think she is morally corrupt. I need to leave my office to get my kids so I do not have time right now. Ever hear the audio tape of her laughing how she got a child rapist off? How he passed a lie detector test and she knew he was lying? She was literally laughing. Now I know many attorneys, actually married to one. It may be their job to defend sometimes guilty people yet they don't get off on letting criminals off. The ones with a conscience usually feel sick after.
No problem. I'll check later tonight or even tomorrow if you don't have time tonight.

And, no, I've never heard that tape or heard of it. Thanks.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:44 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Hillary appears to be having a complete meltdown in response to this:
Go Hillary! I hope she keeps it up.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:46 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I am the first to admit that I have loathed HRC since she was first lady. The time she came into my office when I was 23 and we were instructed not to greet, speak or look at her cemented the detest I felt for her. Everything vile she has done since has made me cringe with disgust. I also openly admit that I secretly have been digesting the fact that she will most likely become the first woman president, a fact I cannot wrap my head around. How can us woman stand to have HER represent us as the first woman President?? It makes my head spin. With all that said, times like these.. watching her publically stoop to her known low levels, watching her melt like the witch she is. Well, it brings me great joy. Keep it up, Mr. Trump.
Word is a LOT of cops who've been stuck with "protecting" Hillary DON'T like her her at all.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
All over the place. Crazy. MSNBC, CNN, FOX???? Link
Sounds like good business practice if you want to keep rental value up. Do stats.,
Google it yourself.

Good business practice? What are you, a David duke follower?

It is also ILLEGAL, or didn't you know. Have you been living under a rock?

Old 09-16-2016, 03:49 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
I'd guess right now you are slightly dehydrated. Are you an alcoholic? I'd guess, no, you are not.

Dehydration is very common unless you are sipping on water all day. Pinch the skin on the top of your hand. When you let go, if the skin does not Immediately go back flat, you are slightly dehydrated. Now, think about running around from place to place, one meeting after another, and can you honestly say you would be carrying around bottles of water sipping water all day? Most of us do not.
Uh; then it's on Hillary's support people to make darn sure she's kept "hydrated".

Old 09-16-2016, 03:49 PM

13,423 posts, read 9,955,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Indeed. She is obviously drinking in high volumes just to get through the day. It would explain how she could pass out at the 9/11 event, then go back out later. i.e. They let her sleep off the drunk, make up stories about pneumonia, and then attack anyone who questions them. Typical Clinton BS.
Ha. I guess that theory makes you a Boozer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections