Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2016, 12:08 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,321,769 times

Advertisements

It's his way of trying to motivate the base.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 12:10 PM

20,846 posts, read 17,173,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
#1 Racist President ever. Obama has kicked the American people back 60 years in race relations
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama said Saturday night he will take it as a "personal insult" if the African-American community fails to turn out for the presidential election and encouraged black voters to support Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

Obama says it's a 'personal insult' if black voters don't back Clinton | Fox News
The man is such a perverted mullah.

Old 09-18-2016, 12:25 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,279,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Yeah, OK, as a desperate bid to gain AA votes, trump suddenly says obama was born in America. that makes obama a racist.

from your article:

"The president sneered at Trump’s supposed appeal to African-Americans, being delivered almost simultaneously at a campaign event in Colorado, as the Republican ticked through a list of endemic problems and finished, “Vote for Donald Trump, what do you have to lose? I will fix it.”
"We do have challenges," Obama said, rebutting him, "but we're not stupid.”
Trump, Obama said, tells people that African Americans have never had it worse, holding a beat to let the sense sink of the Republican nominee making that claim as the first black president finishes his second term.
Trump "missed that whole civics lesson about slavery and Jim Crow,” Obama said, giving a plug to the new Smithsonian African-American Museum opening on the Mall next week. “We've got a museum for him to visit. So he can tune in."
[LEFT]
Read more: An angry Obama puts himself on the ballot - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
[/LEFT]

And, you don't believe that trump is racist, but you do believe that obama is one. Unbelievable.
Quite simply, putting aside the lofty rhetoric of the campaign stand for one moment. Though that is difficult for Obama as he just loves to be center of attention. What in heavens name did he ever do to help the very clear and present crime epidemic in the largely Black communities of Chicago.?. He talks about helping African Americans, yet he stands idly by and uses them for political pointscoring of a sort we have never seen before.

Obama spent too much time either golfing or hidden away in the Oval office practicing speeches to himself and imagining the thousands of voters , who dont know him yet, in awe as he goes through his empty speeches. Now we know him well, his chances to get up there and spout his bs nonsense are vanishing fast.

Enjoy it while you can Obama. Nobody could give a whit what you say after you leave the WH.

Old 09-18-2016, 02:13 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,771,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
The man is such a perverted mullah.
Words fail me. This is a perfect example why Trump supporters are so detestable. I hope the same latitude will be given for insults to right wing candidates because there is no bottom to what can be said about Trump.

Old 09-18-2016, 02:57 PM

46,381 posts, read 27,247,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Words fail me. This is a perfect example why Trump supporters are so detestable. I hope the same latitude will be given for insults to right wing candidates because there is no bottom to what can be said about Trump.
I guess deplorable and enemies just don't count....

Old 09-18-2016, 03:01 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,771,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I guess deplorable and enemies just don't count....
So you would have no problem if Trump was called a perverted Jew? You're saying that's okay?

Old 09-18-2016, 03:05 PM

8,656 posts, read 10,202,469 times
Quote:
You're replying to one poster, yet generalizing an entire segment of the population. Grow up.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:07 PM

15,676 posts, read 10,456,058 times
Quote:
So you would have no problem if Trump was called a perverted Jew? You're saying that's okay?
Donald Trump is not Jewish, so that would be a pretty inaccurate name to call him.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:08 PM

46,381 posts, read 27,247,601 times
Quote:
I guess it depends on if there is anything to really back it up?

You know, like SNIPER FIRE and things such as that......

Old 09-18-2016, 03:09 PM

15,070 posts, read 12,262,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
#1 Racist President ever. Obama has kicked the American people back 60 years in race relations
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama said Saturday night he will take it as a "personal insult" if the African-American community fails to turn out for the presidential election and encouraged black voters to support Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

Obama says it's a 'personal insult' if black voters don't back Clinton | Fox News
That's HIS problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections