Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 10:22 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Listening to Rudy talk makes my head hurt. I guess this is an example of Trump surrounding himself with the very best and brightest.

The bestest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
He's going off the rails on a crazy train.

-Ozzy.
Ha; I was just think that he jumped aboard that crazy train.

He does appear to be unhinged quite frequently. I know it's difficult to stay relevant at his age - but he is ruining his reputation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2016, 10:25 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,108,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Giuliani, as a Trump surrogate, seems to have really gone off the rails. So much so, I'm beginning to wonder if he supports Trump at all.

The comment about Trump being a better fit for the White House than a woman.

The comment about EVERYONE cheats on their spouse, but Giuliani confesses the adultery to his spouse.

The comment that it's okay for Trump to suggest that Hillary has cheated on Bill.

The comment that of course billionaires use every loophole to avoid paying taxes. And the poor do, too!

These remarks are so off-putting and so off the wall, you have to wonder. Giuliani is a brilliant lawyer, so what is he thinking?
I think so, something happened to his mental faculties in between his failed 2008 presidential run and his decision to back Trump in 2015.

It gets even better, Rudy G was supposed to give a speech on leadership as Mayor of NYC to the "40 under 40" dinner at the Waldorf-Astoria and instead of talking about being a leader he immediately started babbling about "the Mexicans in the kitchen" Rudy G has become such an embarrassment, I am seriously beginning to think he needs a psychiatric evaluation. Almost every time he speaks in public he sounds unhinged and and crazy. He used to have an amazing reputation, now he is flushing it all down the drain.
Report: Finance group apologizes for Giuliani speech - POLITICO

Old 10-04-2016, 10:26 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,130 times
He is like a Cruela de Ville

All he is missing is the fur coat.

Old 10-04-2016, 10:27 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Giuliani, as a Trump surrogate, seems to have really gone off the rails. So much so, I'm beginning to wonder if he supports Trump at all.

The comment about Trump being a better fit for the White House than a woman.

The comment about EVERYONE cheats on their spouse, but Giuliani confesses the adultery to his spouse.

The comment that it's okay for Trump to suggest that Hillary has cheated on Bill.

The comment that of course billionaires use every loophole to avoid paying taxes. And the poor do, too!

These remarks are so off-putting and so off the wall, you have to wonder. Giuliani is a brilliant lawyer, so what is he thinking?
There is a very thin line between brilliant and demented in the Trump campaign.

Old 10-04-2016, 10:48 AM

952 posts, read 518,606 times
What was up with his glasses when he appeared on ABC this week on Sunday? Looked like he sat on them before he came on.

Not only came across as unhinged, he looked unhinged. What a mess.

Interesting that Trump surrounds himself with men who have had public marital scandals, sexual harassers and a rapist ear biter and expects us to believe that his judgment will be better if he is elected.

Old 10-04-2016, 10:50 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
He has totally destroyed his legacy . .. . from America's Mayor to America's Nut.

Mick

Old 10-04-2016, 10:53 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,353,570 times
wish we could get rid of these crazy politicans. if only Reagan hadn't closed the mental hospitals.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:01 AM

57,297 posts, read 26,217,746 times
He sounds very shrill the last few months, great speaker and sure knows how to incite a crowd but I saw that before when he led a police protest that really bordered on a riot in front of city hall when Dinkins was still mayor. I recall Giuliani making a speech and inciting the police using some really foul language.

I think he is frustrated that his ship has sailed for public office. His wife had to get a court order to bar his girlfriend from Gracie Mansion, can't make this stuff up.

Quote:
Thousands of off-duty police officers thronged around City Hall yesterday, swarming through police barricades to rally on the steps of the hall and blocking traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge for nearly an hour in the most unruly and angry police demonstration in recent memory.
The 300 uniformed officers who were supposed to control the crowd did little or nothing to stop the protesters from jumping barricades, tramping on automobiles, mobbing the steps of City Hall or taking over the bridge. In some cases, the on-duty officers encouraged the protesters.
The Mayor also assailed Rudolph W. Giuliani, the probable Republican mayoral candidate, who spoke out against the Mayor at the union rally. Mr. Dinkins said Mr. Giuliani had egged on the protest irresponsibly for political reasons. "He's clearly, clearly an opportunist,"

Officers Rally And Dinkins Is Their Target - NYTimes.com

Old 10-04-2016, 11:09 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Rudy 9/11 spoke at a finance industry event in the past few days where his comments were so racist the event sponsors had to send out an apology due to all the complaints.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:09 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

He does appear to be unhinged quite frequently. I know it's difficult to stay relevant at his age - but he is ruining his reputation.
he's, what - 3 years older than Hillary?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections