Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2016, 06:25 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
How's this for 'circumstantial' proof that Putin is trying to influence our election?

"...Americans should vote for Donald Trump as president next month or risk being dragged into a nuclear war, according to a Russian ultra-nationalist ally of President Vladimir Putin who likes to compare himself to the U.S. Republican candidate..."

Putin ally tells Americans: vote Trump or face nuclear war | Reuters

The head line of the topic is misleading as that wasnt Putin saying that but a Mr Vladimir Zhirinovsky, a Russian equivalent of our Alex Jones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2016, 06:35 PM

1,987 posts, read 2,111,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
I don't trust the US, EU and canadian "experts". I don't buy their "evidence". They are saying what they are told to say. They are lying to please their masters. I still remember the US intelligence service and "experts" were claiming that Saddam has WMD so that those villains in the WH could start ruining Iraq with this lousy "plausible pretext".
But Russia is not Iraq, Lybia, Afghanistan and Syria combined. Russia can respond very harshly and sternly to any american military provocation or agression towards Russia.

Actually, your description is better suited to Russia, Belarus, Uzbekistan and other authoritarian "post-Soviet"regimes. Computer experts in the West are not "told what to say." They are asked to study the hacks and try to trace them. They are convinced that the Russians are involved, and I believe them 100%. So do most Westerners -- and so does every media outlet I've read or watched this week from Germany, France, Spain, Canada, the UK, and the US. Everything points to the Kremlin.

Old 10-17-2016, 07:22 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,842,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by masonbauknight View Post
Actually, your description is better suited to Russia, Belarus, Uzbekistan and other authoritarian "post-Soviet"regimes. Computer experts in the West are not "told what to say." They are asked to study the hacks and try to trace them. They are convinced that the Russians are involved, and I believe them 100%. So do most Westerners -- and so does every media outlet I've read or watched this week from Germany, France, Spain, Canada, the UK, and the US. Everything points to the Kremlin.
You are lying in the same way as your political idol $hiLIARy does everytime. Most westerners do not buy this BS from your zipperhead "experts" that you're eating with a good appetite. And I know what kind of media you did read from Germany, France, the UK etc. But thanks for your "input". Now I know even more about people's arrogance, ignorance and stupidity when all of these human characteristics represented in one small picture all together.

Old 10-18-2016, 08:11 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
As they did with Saddam and WMD's... "We didn't lie, it was bad intel from many different governments" (defense of invading Iraq).

Old 10-18-2016, 05:48 PM

1,987 posts, read 2,111,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
You are lying in the same way as your political idol $hiLIARy does everytime. Most westerners do not buy this BS from your zipperhead "experts" that you're eating with a good appetite. And I know what kind of media you did read from Germany, France, the UK etc. But thanks for your "input". Now I know even more about people's arrogance, ignorance and stupidity when all of these human characteristics represented in one small picture all together.
The Western media are rarely of the same opinion in matters like this, but regarding the hacks, 99% of the Western media -- which I read in several languages -- are convinced Russia is the culprit. Because it is the culprit. It's also true that Russians fear a Hillary presidency, which they are quite likely to get.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:54 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,980,049 times
Quote:
The Western media are rarely of the same opinion in matters like this, but regarding the hacks, 99% of the Western media -- which I read in several languages -- are convinced Russia is the culprit. Because it is the culprit. It's also true that Russians fear a Hillary presidency, which they are quite likely to get.
Hillary has bad instincts. That according to her aids, campaign manager and "handlers". Maybe Russia does fear her becoming President. She will probably start WW3 within a year. That's not what I want. What about you?

Old 10-18-2016, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Keep living in your distorted world with your "western media". It's up to you.

Old 10-18-2016, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Hillary has bad instincts. That according to her aids, campaign manager and "handlers". Maybe Russia does fear her becoming President. She will probably start WW3 within a year. That's not what I want. What about you?
I don't think Russia fears hilLIARy. It's like you came out from your home and accidentally stepped on dog sh*t in a sidewalk that your neighbour didn't clean after his/her pet. No, you don't fear their small stinky dog, but you disgusted by its sh*t on your sole.
So I think russians experience the same feeling towards Shillary.

Old 10-18-2016, 09:58 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,169,235 times
Quote:
It isn't just the media, it is independent non-U.S. network security analysts who have seen the evidence and see the digital fingerprints that are consistent with other Russian cyberwarfare operations in other countries. These analysts aren't stooges for any media or government, they are technical experts who call it like they see it.

The Russians call it dezinformatsiya, or misinformation where lies are cast about until they become accepted as truth. This is exactly the same tactic that Trump, Breitbart and InfoWars use. It works quite well, a good portion of the population still believe Obama was born in Kenya and now they are being brainwashed into thinking the election is rigged.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:28 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
As they did with Saddam and WMD's... "We didn't lie, it was bad intel from many different governments" (defense of invading Iraq).
The Bush administration's claim to "bad intel" was bogus.

Ambassador Joe Wilson refuted their so-called intelligence reports that Saddam Hussein was attempting to purchase nuclear material from Niger. The Bush administration outed hiis wife, a covert CIA employee working to stop the spread of nuclear weapons, over his speaking publicly about it.

The Bush administration trotted out that ridiculous Ahmad Chalabi who was rejected by all intelligence services at the time as a "documented fraud, a fake" according to Scott Ritter, a former UNSCOM weapons inspector. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_a...ss_destruction

Anyone who listened to that Chalabi for five minutes could see he was weasel and that putting any faith in what he was peddling was foolish.

This intel didn't come from different government agencies. Many of them were refuting the "intelligence" cooked up by the Bush administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections