Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 06:01 AM

2,062 posts, read 2,550,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryParks View Post
If there ever was a time to believe the media really was "crooked," this would be it.

Suddenly, dozens of people are coming forward Trump molested them decades ago? Where there is no evidence or proof? This has become beyond ridiculous.

It really seems like special interests are doing anything and everything to ensure Trump isn't elected all while ignoring the Wikileaks releases.

I've never seen anything like it.

Seriously - there's a reason these women aren't coming forward with recent "molestation" allegations, that would require proof. They have none, they know they have none (and so does the media), so they release them with impunity.

If there is a small group of people who control our media, it's more evident than ever at this point.
Not a Donald Trump supporter but these allegations are not the ones that bother me the most. Donald Trump himself admitted during an interview with Howard Stern, even made light of,deliberately walking in on female contestants while they were in the middle of getting dressed during the beauty pageants he owned. And yet that interview did not make waves. It was in 2005 and nobody has even seen fit to mention it until now.

Why was there no outrage until now? Is it because women in beauty pageants are looked down on? It is clearly sexual harassment since he was in a position of power over them. And if he did this during the Miss Teen USA pageants it is even worse since many were underage.

In his own words he admitted this.

Quote from this article :
"The Trump campaign did not offer a response to either story, but in a 2005 appearance on Howard Stern's show, Trump bragged about doing exactly what the women describe. "I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else," he said.

His position as the pageant's owner entitled him to that kind of access, Trump explained, seemingly aware that what he was doing made the women uncomfortable. "You know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it... Is everyone OK? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that," he said."

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...iverse-w444634

Last edited by vanguardisle; 10-15-2016 at 06:14 AM..

Old 10-15-2016, 06:06 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post

There is such a thing as running up a bill for legal time. As a single individual trying to sue Donald Trump, the hours would add up, & in a he said/she said case, if you lose you are left with staggering legal bills. Notice, Paula Jones filed only when she had monetary backing from a right-wing group. She then took her out of court money & ran to a plastic surgeon. Based on that little gem, I would suspect that if anyone is paying money, it's Trump.
What legal time? I'm pretty sure a 15-35 yr old claim of groping is well beyond the statute of limitations.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:06 AM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Mike Pence said to Matt Lauer this morning that "proof" would be forthcoming in a matter of hours proving all these claims of sexual assault against him are false.

Well many hours have passed and we are still waiting Donald, just like your tax returns!
"Innocent until proven guilty", or did Obama sign a EO to take that away?

As a woman, if it takes a woman more than a few hours to make an official complaint about sexual assault, sorry, I'm not buying it. Thirty or forty years, with the money Trump has? Yeah, I would have reported it and had my hand out for compensation. I mean, look at how it paid off for those that Bill Clinton assaulted!

Old 10-15-2016, 06:10 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,032,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
I'm not even paying attention. We all knew this was coming in the last month.
Likewise, although it is kinda fun to listen to what the bimbos have to say and how they contradict themselves.

The gal in the bar who sat next to Trump as he sat alone. Trump sitting alone in a bar? Yeah, right. And she says she didn't know who he was at the time. Now suddenly she knows who this loner was? OK, then.

And the whiney MIss Whatever who complained that Trump saw her half naked as she was in her bikini. Isn't that the point of a bikini? And she admits it was announced that the girls should cover themselves because they had a guest coming to greet them.

What a bunch of hungry, needy bimbos.

You just have to laugh at an idiot like Hillary who thinks she is "going high when they go low".

Good Grief!

Old 10-15-2016, 06:10 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You better hope Hillary has a better plan, because this only was highly suspect from the beginning, and is rapidly falling apart.

Hillary donors making accusations less than a month before the election, come on, you dems don't even believe these women.
It's not falling apart.

It's killing Trump. If you can't see that, you're blind.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:12 AM

19,128 posts, read 25,336,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Once upon a time people thought twice about implying a threat against another person's life especially the life of the President.
No worries!
I have already copied his exact words, and forwarded that information to The Secret Service.
I just hope that he is polite to the men in the black suits who should be knocking on his door...any day...

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Looks like a lot of armchair psychologists have gathered here... LOL

To the poster who sneered that Gilberthorpe is a "character witness" - he's not saying anything about character. You must be reading into the article what isn't there, so your attack is baseless. It would be nice if liberals learned to read and/or comprehend without filling in from their bag of biases.
All this nonsense is from the left is to release a lot of hot air and cloud the issues. The Democrats sure do love to muck around in the mud.

Gilberthorpe is not testifying about character, he is recounting what he observed. Very simple.

Note that Gilberthorpe is willing to face her, even challenging Leeds to a public confrontation. He would not do so if he wasn't sure of his facts.

“I will go to head to head with her — I will meet her again. I will see her eyes across the table with my eyes and I will challenge her on the points she made. And I’ll tell you what, I would do this whether it was for Trump, for Clinton, for Obama, or for any man who’s been accused of sexually molesting someone when I know he did not,” he said

Let us remember: The issue is not Trump's past, but America's future. Keep your eyes on the goal.

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
What a shocker....there's no doubt all these women are vying for attention and want the love and attention that comes with acting like Trump groped them.

4,504 posts, read 3,032,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Friends, and family of one of the other woman have also come forward and said the woman was lying.

These women's stories aren't holding up to even the most basic scrutiny.
And the butler at MiraLago said Trump and the skank from People were just standing, talking. No foreplay, etc.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:13 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Buettner View Post
The Don never said that he could shoot a person and still get votes. He was quoting a reporter who said it.
False. He is the originator of that statement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections