Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 07:35 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,697,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Perhaps because they don't see the obvious?
Or perhaps because I am not going to be sidetracked by the left dangling shiny objects trying to remove the focus from the disaster named Hillary Clinton. I know he's not a choir boy, and I don't expect him to be. Just, perhaps, half of what's thrown out as harassment claims probably aren't even true. For example, woman on the plane, way back in the 80's. Heard today that the planes flown back then didn't have armrests that could be raised up. First class has it's own flight attendant. If he was molesting this lady, and she was slapping him away, how come we haven't heard about this from the flight attendant? Or how did this traumatic event come to be unseen by a flight attendant, or another first class passenger? Also, she works for the Clinton Foundation, or so I read somewhere.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Cult members never question the guru.
Yeah, we see the same thing with Hillary supporters.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:38 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Mike Pence said to Matt Lauer this morning that "proof" would be forthcoming in a matter of hours proving all these claims of sexual assault against him are false.

Well many hours have passed and we are still waiting Donald, just like your tax returns!
Its up to the accuser to provide facts to back up their accusations, not the accused to prove they are innocent. Trump already provided "proof", he said he didn't do it. There you go accuser, ball is in your court...

Old 10-14-2016, 07:39 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
This corroborates Trump's point that he could shoot someone in broad daylight in Times Sq. and his supporters would continue to follow like sheep.
LOL - when lacking a logical response throw out a dem talking point.

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
You better hope Hillary has a better plan, because this only was highly suspect from the beginning, and is rapidly falling apart.

Hillary donors making accusations less than a month before the election, come on, you dems don't even believe these women.
I believe these women every bit as much as I believe the orange smurf's "thousands and thousands" celebrating the 9/11 attacks in the streets of Jersey City and there's as much physical evidence available proving both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
There is no proof ever that Hillary mounted a public campaign. James Carville said that was HIS job.

And - let's talk about a 'public campaign". Donald Trump is, TODAY, threatening these women with lawsuits, calling them UGLY and liars.

At a campaign rally.

Now THAT'S public.
Ugly is subjective (and Ugly can also be used to describe someone's behavior). If they are lying, then sure, he should file a lawsuit. If I sat here slinging personal, hateful comments about your looks and making up stories about you, and spreading them all over the Country, you would sue me too.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:42 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Cult members never question the guru.
That explains why Hillary fanatics aren't bothered by her lies, corruption, national security breaches and criminal activity.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:44 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,709,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
He talks about their looks by saying they aren't pretty enough for him to sexually assault. He calls them names. He mocks them, he insults them.

He even says crass things about HRC, such as when she walked in front of him, he didn't like the view.

This is all so, so crass.

Why are Trump fans OK with this? I'm especially curious about this since one of the main reasons HRC is criticized is because of how she talked about Bill's affair partners.
I'll admit, i don't like it, i wish he was 'better spoken' and didn't constantly refer to weight, age and looks, that's what 5th graders do, its not adultlike.

None of that would get me to switch to Hillary, now, if there were 100s of candidates, i might gravitate towards the person who showed me that he or she is very classy, but in this election, i'm comparing Trump to Hillary and not comparing Trump to some mythical and unobtainable presidential ideal, is Trump as good as the ultimate president? No, he's a flawed human being and he's not as 'presidential' as what the ideal president might look like. Its like the dating world, when you ask people to describe their ideal mate, people say 'i want someone very good looking, smart, lots of money, perfect body, great heart, tall, dark, handsome, etc etc etc' but what ends up happening is that you find the best dating partner you can find and you focus on the positives and deal with the negatives, most people don't find a 'perfect person' in the dating world, but you still date them and still marry them, even if they aren't perfect.

Trump isn't perfect, but i believe looking at all his positives, they outweigh her positives and his negatives are less than hers imo.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:45 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I think you are right with your first two points---
He was handsome and wealthy and considered a prize catch...so he likely did have access to many many willing women. His claim to fame at military school was to be voted the class's "Ladies Man" and doesn't look like he has moved on from there in many ways...

And it does seem so illogical that a man with so many willing women would harass and take advantage of unwilling or unasked women...and seemingly in public places where he could be seen groping them...

But that is the entire allure---to dominate, to bully, to steal --in plain sight if he can-- what other men might be too afraid to do...that establishes him in his mind as the leader of the pack, the true alpha male...
He has no need to ask any woman for something as lame as permission -- he takes what he wants when HE wants it...and only from women who are beautiful enough to be worthy...
In his own words of defense..."look at her" as to why he didn't assault a victim.

He did these things because he wanted to and he could...those are the only requirements really.
The more successful he was likely the more times he did it and the more openly.

I am no psychologist but I bet there are plenty out there who are seeing Donald's reported and self-proclaimed behaviors and ticking off many of the boxes for diagnosing sexual predator, sex addict, narcissist, bi-polar (to me seems possible), and other signs of significant clinical problems...
His quack doctor certainly has no insight into his physical or mental state, but I bet others who have seen his past videos, watched his tv programs, noted the fact that he bought several beauty pageants, and loves to slap his name on anything he can could make a pretty accurate diagnosis...
You make some good points......I just think if a man were to put his hand up my skirt, I would certainly make sure I did more than think it was strange and continue on with what I was doing. I certainly would have made a moment of loudness that no one including him would forget and lawyer up. Why have these people waited this long and not brought this up 10 months ago or even 6 months ago......my guess Hillary thought she could beat him in a landslide.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I haven't seen any expressions of disapproval. In fact, his C-D supporters name-call and insult these women the same way Trump does.

Even in this post, you criticize HRC for attacking Bill's affair partners. Yet, no word on Trump's attacking his accusers.

ETA: Bill [who is NOT running for POTUS] had consensual sex. Trump is sexually assaulting women. In my book, sexual assault is worse.
I for one say, PLEASE, let's THROW OFF the shiny, glittery ball the Clinton Campaign has thrown us. Let's put the meat of the campaign out there. Let's look at the emails. Let's look at what each candidate has done. Let's see what Hillary has actually, concretely accomplished. Concrete stuff, not "I feel your plight". Please, she lives in a mansion and doesn't hobnob with the everyday Joe. Not saying Trump hobnobs with the everyday Joe, but at least he hires them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections