Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 07:46 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times

Advertisements

Pence has obviously decided to go full-on scuzzy and lie for Trump.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:47 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
I'll admit, i don't like it, i wish he was 'better spoken' and didn't constantly refer to weight, age and looks, that's what 5th graders do, its not adultlike.

None of that would get me to switch to Hillary, now, if there were 100s of candidates, i might gravitate towards the person who showed me that he or she is very classy, but in this election, i'm comparing Trump to Hillary and not comparing Trump to some mythical and unobtainable presidential ideal, is Trump as good as the ultimate president? No, he's a flawed human being and he's not as 'presidential' as what the ideal president might look like. Its like the dating world, when you ask people to describe their ideal mate, people say 'i want someone very good looking, smart, lots of money, perfect body, great heart, tall, dark, handsome, etc etc etc' but what ends up happening is that you find the best dating partner you can find and you focus on the positives and deal with the negatives, most people don't find a 'perfect person' in the dating world, but you still date them and still marry them, even if they aren't perfect.

Trump isn't perfect, but i believe looking at all his positives, they outweigh her positives and his negatives are less than hers imo.

Thanks for being candid. I truly wish we all could have more intelligent, earnest conversation here.

I appreciate it, wsk.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:47 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
He talks about their looks by saying they aren't pretty enough for him to sexually assault. He calls them names. He mocks them, he insults them.

He even says crass things about HRC, such as when she walked in front of him, he didn't like the view.

This is all so, so crass.

Why are Trump fans OK with this? I'm especially curious about this since one of the main reasons HRC is criticized is because of how she talked about Bill's affair partners.
You sound exactly like the kind of voter Hillary and the Democrats love to entertain and where they butter their bread. Low information voters. People who are easily distracted by shiny objects (Trump scandals) and easily offended by 2nd tier social issues like how men and women should play nicer together.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:48 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
He talks about their looks by saying they aren't pretty enough for him to sexually assault. He calls them names. He mocks them, he insults them.

He even says crass things about HRC, such as when she walked in front of him, he didn't like the view.

This is all so, so crass.

Why are Trump fans OK with this? I'm especially curious about this since one of the main reasons HRC is criticized is because of how she talked about Bill's affair partners.
Yes Trump is an ahole but Hillary is a crooked evil person with hate in her heart.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:49 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,709,974 times
Quote:
Thanks for being candid. I truly wish we all could have more intelligent, earnest conversation here.

I appreciate it, wsk.
you're welcome, any time.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:50 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
The stained dress was on Monica Lewinsky who had a consensual affair with President Clinton. What are you talking about?
Funny when it's not a Clinton involved people like you say someone in a subordinate position like a White House intern can't give consent to someone in power like the president. In the military an officer can't have an affair with an enlisted person, but why would a democrat commander in chief have to follow the same rules right?

Old 10-14-2016, 07:50 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,697,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Gee, I dunno... how come it took so long for those women to come out and accuse cosby? How come so many sexual harassment incidents, sexual assaults, and rapes are never reported?
Not saying this about ALL of them, but some of them may be unfounded. Someone could sneeze wrong, and then be accused of assault in today's heavily litigious society. Maybe someone told an off color joke, or paid what they thought was a compliment to someone who was wound so tight, they took it the wrong way. It happens.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:51 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
There's no doubt all these women are lying for attention an possibly getting paid to "act" like they were groped.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Not a Trump fan, but curious. Why aren't Clinton fans bothered by the mountains of lies, corruption and collusion? Why aren't they bothered by Hillary and her campaign's stance and statements about Trump fans, Catholics, etc? Her treatment of others?
They're trying to ignore it so it takes all the focus off of her.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Do you need a safe space? You didnt realize we dont care if hes PC yet?
I don't think they realize that the "Safe Space" fad is wearing out it's welcome in Europe. A British University recently removed themselves from a Collegiate Organization that was the group that came up with all of that dooh-dah. More European Colleges to follow suit, I'm sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections