Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 11:33 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times

Advertisements

I mean 'Bad Hombres' is classic Trump. He's incapable of describing, in detail, an actual problem and an actual solution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2016, 11:41 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,950,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
It sounded more like he was saying that people here are really really hungry.
All one has to do is walk around......I don't see starving people. Even, those coming from other countries. Although, some people may want to start reading the calorie count or just walking away from the second helping.

Old 10-20-2016, 11:44 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,950,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I mean 'Bad Hombres' is classic Trump. He's incapable of describing, in detail, an actual problem and an actual solution.
Kind of like Hillary blaming Russia for unsecure emails, that were stole, that actually belong to the people. Nothing about yoga or weddings, but she made her supporters believe this.

Amazing, how people take one word Trump says and turns it into being about Mexicans, women, Russia and stolen emails, while ignoring the list of lies Hillary has told you for 30 yrs. Hillary is unfit to be President!

Old 10-20-2016, 12:21 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,766,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Several news stations tried very hard to send the message that by Trump using the word Hombre, several Mexicans were horrified by his derogatory use of the word and said, that many Mexicans were tweeting and horrified by the expression.

How deliberate, and how stupid do they think America is?

Hombre means MAN!!! Nothing More, nothing less!!!!

Matter of fact, there was a movie made Entitled Hombre, with Paul Newman?????

It is so obvious, what the media is trying to pull.....
You know that the media was there, waiting with baited breath, on the edge of their seats, recorders going, pens gripped tightly, just waiting....waiting to furiously scribble down everything they could use against Trump from the debate.

And all they got was "hombre"?

With the exception of City Data Hillary shills, and a few extreme leftwing sites, the rest of the internet is talking about how exceptional Trump did last night. At this point, it doesn't even matter anymore what the media says. We all know it's rigged. Yeah, 2 guys "stepped down" after the tapes revealed their participation in it all, but that doesn't, for even a second, confirm that they are not still working behind the scenes on it. They were extremely arrogant about it all, no way they tucked their tails between their legs and went in to hiding to lick their wounds. I'll bet they're doubling down due to the embarassment of getting caught.

But if Trump wins through all of the smears, lies, and the confirmed massive voter fraud, you know, the one that liberals kept claiming "doesn't happen", (despite how many pieces of evidence from all over the country they've been given over the course of at least 4 years since I've been on here), this will be an even bigger victory that I orginally hoped.

Keep in mind, not all liberals are as stupid and pig headed as Hillary's brain dead sycophants.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:30 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,174,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Kind of like Hillary blaming Russia for unsecure emails, that were stole, that actually belong to the people.
DNC and Podesta's e-mails do not belong to the people. The DNC is a private organization; Clinton and Podesta are private individuals in these e-mails. The Russian hacks are thefts.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:34 PM

6,619 posts, read 5,017,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yanno what, every time someone punches him down, for instance the media, he comes back stronger then ever....

Those who talk against him have not been following him for years, and have not seen him do interviews from the time he was young....you have no idea what kind of person he is...your simply looking for a good reason to vote otherwise, and that's ok, but judging someone without knowing, is wrong.

So he used Hombre, so what? Paul Newman made a movie called Hombre....so what?

Good Lord....
The point is we wouldn't be having this conversation if he chose his words better, I understand that is what endears him to his supporters but he needed to move past pandering to his base.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:49 PM

6,619 posts, read 5,017,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You know that the media was there, waiting with baited breath, on the edge of their seats, recorders going, pens gripped tightly, just waiting....waiting to furiously scribble down everything they could use against Trump from the debate.

With the exception of City Data Hillary shills, and a few extreme leftwing sites, the rest of the internet is talking about how exceptional Trump did last night. At this point, it doesn't even matter anymore what the media says. We all know it's rigged. Yeah, 2 guys "stepped down" after the tapes revealed their participation in it all, but that doesn't, for even a second, confirm that they are not still working behind the scenes on it. They were extremely arrogant about it all, no way they tucked their tails between their legs and went in to hiding to lick their wounds. I'll bet they're doubling down due to the embarassment of getting caught.

But if Trump wins through all of the smears, lies, and the confirmed massive voter fraud, you know, the one that liberals kept claiming "doesn't happen", (despite how many pieces of evidence from all over the country they've been given over the course of at least 4 years since I've been on here), this will be an even bigger victory that I orginally hoped.

Keep in mind, not all liberals are as stupid and pig headed as Hillary's brain dead sycophants.
Wow, you are in some type of echo chamber. Everyone is talking about Trump not accepting the outcome, they are spinning it twenty ways, projecting what would a president Trump do?
Personally i am saying " you are puppet " to my coworkers whenever i can work it in, so far î hasnt gotten old.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:53 PM

16,286 posts, read 10,434,651 times
Ah yes, the old "you don't have the right to be offended, let me tell you what should offend you" excuse from the right. Glad I'm not your neighbor.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:55 PM

16,286 posts, read 10,434,651 times
I seriously can not wait to F with Clueless Three Wolves the day after his hero gets slaughtered. His denial is simply amazing. "The rest of the internet" is not limited to hard core right wing sites that you have obviously been visiting. Sorry to break it to you.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 10-20-2016 at 01:30 PM..

Old 10-20-2016, 01:02 PM

28,946 posts, read 30,301,550 times
Quote:
Three Wolves In Snow You know that the media was there, waiting with baited breath, on the edge of their seats, recorders going, pens gripped tightly, just waiting....waiting to furiously scribble down everything they could use against Trump from the debate.
LOL, thats funny, and do you believe Paul Ryon? God I dislike that man, and Cruz, now he's snuggling up to Trump, b/c I think he's going to run next term.

Quote:
Yupper....and this more they try the more people are seeing it.
did you know that Disney is Liberal, and they are behind this H1B program, they fired employees, and hired H1B people...

Quote:

I heard the other day, that they never show how Trump is piling them into his rallies, that people are actually standing outside....and can't get into his rallies, that they are so full, so it should be interesting, with the voter fraud that went on the last two elections.

Quote:
I know it and believe it....thanks for the reminder.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections