Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 06:40 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,468,776 times

Advertisements

This late in the game women are going to switch to Clinton because Trump called her a nasty woman . Sure if it had come from Cruz, Rubio or Bush it would of been more surprising .
All those guys were politically correct though , unlike Trump .

It's like saying people bought tickets to the peep show and they were outraged to see naked women .

This is what's so frustrating to people Trump can say things and get away with it because his supporters don't play into the politically correct stuff .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

13,711 posts, read 9,237,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
What "lie"?......is that not laughing on the video recording you hear while she discusses the rape of a 12 year old? Or is that a "right wing conspiracy", it's actually a cough now or something? You don't agree with abcnews's assessment?

Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again - ABC News

"Nevertheless, it might be the way Clinton talked - and laughed - about the trial in the audio tapes, rather than her decision to defend him that people could find off-putting."

Keep defending such behavior.....it's most revealing. And GIGO is becoming as clear as day.

She laughed about the polygraph test potentially being inaccurate.

Are you trying to say you have a problem with Hillary saying polygraph could be beaten by liars?? If so, there are many studies that confirm she's right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
"Nevertheless, it might be the way Clinton talked - and laughed - about the trial in the audio tapes, rather than her decision to defend him that people could find off-putting."
I will defend your right to LIE and SPREAD LIES.

I will, however, not stand idly by while you exercise that right.

Sorry right-wings, your lies WILL NOT go unchecked by the Left. As you guys should have known by now.

22,473 posts, read 12,007,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Actually, a man calling a woman 'nasty' deeply offends many women. That particular word resonates with women, in general, and women of a particular generation in particular. Combine that with his history of saying really gross things about women; the tape, along with his response to it and to the women who spoke about their experiences with him, and he has sent even more women into the opposition.

Unlike the 'deplorables' comment spurring a response only among those who are already trump supporters, the 'nasty' comment, coming on the heels of all the other recent stuff, has spurred a response among a population that was already disposed to not want to vote for him.

And you got the vapors over this---how sad. I hope that you were at least sitting down when you heard this

So...according to you, it's okay if a woman calls a man "nasty" but not okay when a man calls a woman "nasty"? Why the double standard? Are you not for women's equality? Besides, let's be honest calling a nasty woman "nasty" is very tame compared to some other words

And, yes, Hillary is a nasty, vile woman.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:41 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,374,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
And, yet, she still can focus on her message, hold on to her temper, and as she said, endure 270 minutes on stage with trump.
Yeah~~ She does serve an honourable mention for such a miracle too!! Especially because she has been painted as some mental midget in failing heath, UNFIT to be POTUS!! The calmness she exhibited under fire by Trump's belligerent behaviour (rudeness) and taunting...only reassures voter's to realize how she will react to any urgent/imminent danger situation when in office!!

Whether you like her personally or hate her..She surely as exhibited the ability to stay calm under high stress situations..Something Trump is unable to do and has exhibited THAT since he first entered the race back in 2015! He's too ego driven and simply HAS TO REACT without thinking..HUUUUGE Flaw in anyone you'd want with their finger on that "Button"!! IMO

Old 10-21-2016, 06:42 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,237,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
He calls himself Finacialguy. Has ever given financial explanations to vote for Trump ?
He could be one of those financial guys who thinks four bankruptcies are no big deal.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:43 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,297,448 times
About 11 o'clock on election night, this board is going to be a ghost town, with a lot of usernames vanishing, never to return.

"Bueller? Bueller?"

Old 10-21-2016, 06:45 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,471,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
She laughed about the polygraph test potentially being inaccurate.

Are you trying to say you have a problem with Hillary saying polygraph could be beaten by liars?? If so, there are many studies that confirm she's right.

I will defend your right to LIE and SPREAD LIES.

I will, however, not stand idly by while you exercise that right.

Sorry right-wings, your lies WILL NOT go unchecked by the Left. As you guys should have known by now.
Laughing is good in any context and in any situation, we got it.

btw, just to set the record straight, I trust NO politician, left or right or in between. I guess if you want to throw labels around, as long as the herd keeps voting in the bought and sold/lying/inept into office of either team, I'm pro gridlock so harm to our nation can be minimized. So label that any way you want.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:47 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Most of the women I know agrees with Trump that Hillary is a nasty woman. Only uneducated and feminists women take that as a slur to all women.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:47 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Actually, every time I watch her face off Trump, I like her better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Me, too. I like her better the more I see of her.
I suspect a lot of people who have only heard the rightwing smear machine hammering away at Hillary for years and years and years and formed an opinion of her based on lies and innuendo are seeing the real Clinton for the first time in these debates, and realizing there is so much more to her than what the right would have them believe.

I always liked her, but from the 11 hour grilling in the phony Benghazi hearing where she owned the room, through all three debates where she owned Trump, she has shown herself to be more than capable of holding her own in the world. She is going to make a good president.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:50 PM

30,374 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Most of the women I know agrees with Trump that Hillary is a nasty woman. Only uneducated and feminists women take that as a slur to all women.
My wife can't stand Hitlary. The way she destroyed the women that Bill raped was enough to put Hillary in the nasty woman category for my wife and then celebrating killing babies during their birth was enough to make her fall into irretrievably nasty hateful, uncaring woman category. She would show nothing but disgust if Hillary came into view.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections