Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2016, 05:47 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
That's funny, probably more than half of the women in this country think Hillary is a nasty woman.

Did you miss Joe Biden, and now Oprah admitting that even democrats don't like Hillary?
Did you miss the polling? See below. What reality do you people live in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
She has an historic and unprecidented lead among women of 19 points over Donald Trump.

Let me repeat that in case you didn't catch it the first time: 19 POINTS.

That means there are a lot of Republican and Independent women who are supporting Hillary Clinton in addition to all of the Democratic women.

19 Points.

Now, tell us again about all the women who think she's nasty.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
So telling the truth, as one sees it, gets one in "trouble" these days and turns into a gender sexist game?

Sounds about right.

Now, let's reverse it.....if hil called trump a nasty man? Regardless if you agree or not with this, that would of course be more than acceptable in our world of double standards, wouldn't it?

Race and gender "Equality" sure is anything but and often a one way street.

The new bizarro world order continues as planned. It is done. The asylum doors are officially wide open. And many in the herd play along with the insane/enable them. What could possibly go wrong?

Let me see, division by race....check!

Division by religion.....check!

Division by sex....check!
If Hillary ended the debate by calling Trump a 'nasty man' ~ I would be embarrassed for her. Thank God she has the brains AND vocabulary not to sound like a fifth grader.

Quote:
And the bottom line is many think of her as indeed nasty, probably at least half the nation, judging by her overall behavior on her countless actions that are documented.

As for your ultra small universe of what you define as nasty in a human, well, hil could fill a book according to a huge part of the population. I'll start with laughing during discussing of a rape trial of a 12 year old girl by an adult, exhibit A:

Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again - ABC News

"Nevertheless, it might be the way Clinton talked - and laughed - about the trial in the audio tapes, rather than her decision to defend him that people could find off-putting."

The vast majority of humans don't do things like that. It's an inappropriate reaction for ANY reason.
It's cold. And inappropriate. And hypocritical for one who sells themselves as pro woman/pro child.

And yes.....it's nasty.

You live in a most sheltered/naive world to expect your politicians to be so pure. And you must be terribly offended by lots of lyrics in rap, hip hop, etc., right? Yet it's most telling how many of of those that are so called "offended" by it buy it in droves.

Selective outrage is common though so it doesn't surprise me.
Guess what? Hillary is winning among women - BIGLY. No one is buying what you are selling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 05:48 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,471,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
No you live in a fantasy world if you think everybody thinks like you. Who's winning the polls again?
I don't know....depends which poll you believe. The one latimes today has trump ahead by just a little. Rammasseun(sp) a few % also.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-pres...oll-dashboard/

So there's your polling thing if that makes your day. I trust none of it.

I didn't say everyone thinks like me/nor was that what I was implying. I was pointing out hypocritical behavior. Selective outrage. People playing naive that they think politicians are pure as mother Terese or something and that to me is someone who is either beyond naive or just in denial, playing the game that their "team" is somehow more pure. Again, we are talking politicians here, hello? Keep your expectations low/in negative territory and you won't be disappointed. And you really need to follow what's going on in wiki releases in the media with the games being played by team hil, the dems, etc. It's ugly.....and yes, nasty!

Old 10-21-2016, 05:49 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Really? I live in very liberal Southern CA, I know several women who have said they're just not voting. They don't like Trump but they have also said "I cannot vote for that woman".

These are older women, and the younger ones who wanted Bernie don't like her because they don't respect a woman(any woman) who stays with a man who is a habitual cheater.
Too bad those women not thinking about issues that affect them and their kids

Old 10-21-2016, 05:50 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times
Quote:
And the bottom line is many think of her as indeed nasty, probably at least half the nation, judging by her overall behavior on her countless actions that are documented.

As for your ultra small universe of what you define as nasty in a human, well, hil could fill a book according to a huge part of the population. I'll start with laughing during discussing of a rape trial of a 12 year old girl by an adult, exhibit A:

Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again - ABC News

"Nevertheless, it might be the way Clinton talked - and laughed - about the trial in the audio tapes, rather than her decision to defend him that people could find off-putting."

The vast majority of humans don't do things like that. It's an inappropriate reaction for ANY reason.
It's cold. And inappropriate. And hypocritical for one who sells themselves as pro woman/pro child.

And yes.....it's nasty.

That was a complete lie. Debunked many times over.

Donald Trump wrongly says Hillary Clinton laughed at a 12-year-old rape victim | PolitiFact

The fact that right-wingers like you keep repeating outright blatant lies about her, even after repeatedly corrected by facts that what you're saying is an utter lie, speaks volumes about the right-wing's integrity and ignorance.

Quote:
You're right. The vast majority of humans don't repeatedly lie about a stranger like this. What do you call sick and twisted condition like this?

Quote:
You live in a most sheltered/naive world to expect your politicians to be so pure. And you must be terribly offended by lots of lyrics in rap, hip hop, etc., right? Yet it's most telling how many of of those that are so called "offended" by it buy it in droves.

Selective outrage is common though so it doesn't surprise me.

You repeatedly tell lies about Hillary but yet you are calling me sheltered and naive? I'd strongly recommend you get away from your bubble world and join the real world.

Talk about selective outrage, what do you call outrage from lies concocted by other right-wing idiots?

Old 10-21-2016, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Did you miss the polling? See below. What reality do you people live in?

Thank you.

If Hillary ended the debate by calling Trump a 'nasty man' ~ I would be embarrassed for her. Thank God she has the brains AND vocabulary not to sound like a fifth grader.

Guess what? Hillary is winning among women - BIGLY. No one is buying what you are selling.
Depends where?

Old 10-21-2016, 05:51 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
From what I am hearing and many people are saying, Donald's mean spirited reference to HC as a "Nasty Woman" has become a real rallying cry amongst females and has motivated them even more to turnout, and vote in droves, against the Donald.

Bad move Donald, I've known for a long time that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, or in this case put down, but guess you didn't get that memo!
Yup, it sure has. All the women I know have been emailing each other about it and laughing to beat the band.

"That's Ms. President Nasty to you!"

Old 10-21-2016, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Hillary pays people to foment violence... nasty is too kind.
So untrue

Old 10-21-2016, 05:53 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
That's funny, probably more than half of the women in this country think Hillary is a nasty woman.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news (not really) but most of the women in this country are voting for her.

Old 10-21-2016, 05:54 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,488,147 times
Got a question for those who respond to the usual suspects on every thread who consistently refuse to accept facts or logic. Why do you bother??? It's the same actors on every thread unskewing the polls, denying clear evidence, and otherwise posting pure swill. I've concluded these shills are paid to post stupid and ignorant nonsense just to keep the dialogue going. Every election season, at least 50-75 people are added to my ignore list b/c clearly they are deplorables, or paid to be deplorables. The ignore feature is a wonderful thing.

Old 10-21-2016, 05:56 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Got a question for all of you who respond to the usual suspects on every thread who consistently refuse to accept facts or logic. Why do you bother??? It's the same actors on every thread unskewing the polls, denying clear evidence, and other posting blather. I've concluded these shills are paid to post stupid and ignorant nonsense just to keep the dialogue going. Every election season, at least 50-75 people are added to my ignore list b/c clearly they are deplorables or paid to be deplorables. The ignore feature is a wonderful thing.
What fun would that be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections