Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 02:39 PM

51,685 posts, read 25,947,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
The Clinton Foundation saves lives.

The Trump Foundation saves football helmets and 6-ft portraits of Donald Trump.
Trump Foundation also saves Trump's butt by providing "donations" to buy him out of legal problems and bribe politicians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2016, 02:41 PM

68,360 posts, read 54,571,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
It's customary that people under FBI investigation don't run for POTUS, but here we are.

Well, the FBI's investigation over Trump's possible ties to Russia continues but I guess you'd just file that as just another inconvenient truth, right?

The right's mantra:

FBI investigates Democrat? GOOD!

FBI investigates Republican? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Old 11-03-2016, 02:44 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,761,337 times
By the way threads like these are the exactly why I have no problem with Trump not turning over his tax returns, people that do not understand things like carryovers and depreciation will think they are experts and attack over what is legal and standard business practice. I think most posters here would be shocked at how little taxable income many wealthy people actually have.

Old 11-03-2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump Foundation also saves Trump's butt by providing "donations" to buy him out of legal problems and bribe politicians.
And Hillary is one of those politicians that have received money from Trump, so what does that say?

Old 11-03-2016, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Well, the FBI's investigation over Trump's possible ties to Russia continues but I guess you'd just file that as just another inconvenient truth, right?

The right's mantra:

And the FBI is saying that they have said they have found no ties after 18 months. Yet Obama still has them chasing those mysterious ties just like all the other enemies of the DNC seem to find themselves subject to one branch of the government or another.

Old 11-03-2016, 02:51 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,924,250 times
Quote:
A good soak in an Epson Salt bath and some soothing salve will do wonders for your butt hurt...
Boy oh boy are the good American's loving the pain from the loud mouth lefties...

4,828 posts, read 7,475,470 times
Quote:

The right's mantra:

EXCEPT............................Hillary and Obama have put the Russians in the position that they are now.

Hillary and Obama have been far cozier with the Russians and middle east bad guys than Trump has ever been.

Uranium anybody?

Another weak attempt to smear Trump.

Can't you democrats see that the whole world is starting to see right through your B.S.?

I can't believe it's obvious to everyone but you guys.

69,368 posts, read 64,249,033 times
Quote:
Yeah, so he's a liar, no biggie.

And please, spare us the 'but Hillary' BS, I wouldn't buy a used car from either of these people or shake hands without counting my fingers when I took my hand back.
Your evidence that he's a liar, is a business he doesnt own, nor operate, lost money..

bahahaha.. you guys are a joke..
Quote:
Oh, for crying out loud. Health insurance costs were going up at good clip before ACA was passed. It slowed down for a while, now it is on the rise again.

Meanwhile, people can't be turned down for insurance because of pre-existing conditions. People can't have their insurance cancelled if they get sick.

If Republicans have a better plan, let's hear it.
We were told they'd drop, $2500 PER YEAR.. Obama LIED.. and those of us on the right, knew it while you guys are still busy making excuses for it..

736 posts, read 354,984 times
Quote:
Oh, for crying out loud. Health insurance costs were going up at good clip before ACA was passed. It slowed down for a while, now it is on the rise again.

Meanwhile, people can't be turned down for insurance because of pre-existing conditions. People can't have their insurance cancelled if they get sick.

If Republicans have a better plan, let's hear it.
I don't know about a better plan, but pre ACA was better. How about we start with repealing the affordable care act?

Old 11-03-2016, 02:55 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,688,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoLogic View Post
I don't know about a better plan, but pre ACA was better. How about we start with repealing the affordable care act?
Currently, the largest percentage of Americans in history have health insurance due to Obamacare. Almost 30 million more individuals have coverage now than before the ACA. How can you say it was better, before. Maybe for you, but not for the lower Tier of Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections