Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2016, 11:25 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,263,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
put your head in the sand......like I said you sound young and very naive in what goes on in this country and the streets.
Ok so working at non-profit immigration organizations would that help...
Most illegal immigrants could care less who ran or won, why because the moment you get caught for anything you are deported (yes even in NY a sanctuary city), so what does a Trump presidency add that wasn't already in place, but I know you believe anything he says almost like a cult like following...
But I am the young one., I'm not the one who's spewing conspiracy theories with absolutely no basis? amongst other blanket theories...(applying for government services this is even tough for American citizens?)
Like I asked before if every illegal was deported who will you blame next for your failures?

Old 12-02-2016, 11:34 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,274,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
Ok so working at non-profit immigration organizations would that help...
Most illegal immigrants could care less who ran or won, why because the moment you get caught for anything you are deported, so what does a Trump presidency add that wasn't already in place, but I know you believe anything he says almost like a cult like following...
But I am the young one., I'm not the one who's spewing conspiracy theories with absolutely no basis? amongst other blanket theories...
Like I asked before if every illegal was deported who will you blame next for your failures?

you keep repeating the same B.S.....who is going to report and get illegals in California who register to vote for deportation??? local officials? local police?......do you think a local official who views a California voter registration form calls the S.S. Department and ICE to verify with them and get the o.k?

illegal immigrants like in California care who is in power at the local, state and federal level....you think they don't care about their D.L., LEGAL STATUS in California and protection from the federal government enforcement? DUH!

register to vote in California is easy, do it online or in person and if you have fake I.D. or stolen I.D. and can prove you are a California resident which is easy, you get to vote.......if officials have questions about your registration form, they will hold it and ask for more information, that's it!!!! they don't turn it over to the FBI or ICE for an investigation every time they get a registration form to vote, they don't have the manpower for that and they don't care.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:38 AM

Quote:
you keep repeating the same B.S.....who is going to report and get illegals in California who register to vote for deportation??? local officials? local police?......do you think a local official who views a California voter registration form calls the S.S. Department and ICE to verify with them and get the o.k?

illegal immigrants like in California care who is in power at the local, state and federal level....you think they don't care about their D.L., LEGAL STATUS in California and protection from the federal government enforcement? DUH!

register to vote in California is easy, do it online or in person and if you have fake I.D. or stolen I.D. and can prove you are a California resident which is easy, you get to vote.......if officials have questions about your registration form, they will hold it and ask for more information, that's it!!!! they don't turn it over to the FBI or ICE for an investigation every time they get a registration form to vote, they don't have the manpower for that and they don't care.
You keep repeating the same stuff too but I am not making the claim...I am not asking to show me 20 million illegals at my front doorstep, show me proof of how easily this is done since it is so easy according to you. I only ask for one, you are saying millions do it right? I can't even change my mailing address without going through some hoops but some non engish speaking illegal can do this better?

Old 12-02-2016, 11:47 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,274,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
You keep repeating the same stuff too but I am not making the claim...I am not asking to show me 20 million illegals at my front doorstep, show me proof since it is so easy, I only ask for one, you are saying millions do it right?

yeah, Illegals vote in places that the local officials have given them legal status, protection and D.L. to drive.......so its in the ILLEGALS best interest and communities that are for open borders to keep those local officials in power and the local officials look the other way on the many loopholes they create and how easy is to register and vote online.

these is how local politicians operate....I will take care of you and in return I want your vote......go to LOS Angeles, San Francisco and Chicago and see how the local politicians operate and treat illegals....they treat them better than our veterans.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:56 AM

Quote:
yeah, Illegals vote in places that the local officials have given them legal status, protection and D.L. to drive.......so its in the ILLEGALS best interest and communities that are for open borders to keep those local officials in power and the local officials look the other way on the many loopholes they create and how easy is to register and vote online.

these is how local politicians operate....I will take care of you and in return I want your vote......go to LOS Angeles, San Francisco and Chicago and see how the local politicians operate and treat illegals....they treat them better than our veterans.
Can you provide some evidence, a paper trail, hidden camera video, a phone tap, something??? emails (wouldn't Wiki be all over this)? These are some pretty big claims involving elected officials, I would think someone has something?

Old 12-02-2016, 12:47 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Plus the thousands of dead people who rose up out of the grave and voted.....
Those "dead people" do more than vote - they also file for Social Security benefits and Tax Credits.

Social Security records show that 6.5 million people in the U.S. have reached the ripe old age of 112.| PBS News March 15, 2015

AND

Report: Social Security paying millions to dead people |Washington Examiner - 11/12/15

The Incompetence, Corruption & Fraud in the US Government is almost incomprehensible.

Old 12-02-2016, 12:52 PM

23,990 posts, read 15,091,790 times
There's is a movement in Texas to give permits to illegals. They need to pass a background check and a driving test. It came up last session and will again this session. Must be coming out of ALEC because it is in a number of states. Bipartisan support is already in place.

Old 12-02-2016, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
I'm pretty sure that illegal voters are already outlawed.
You are correct - the latest Law that addressed this was in 1996.

Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 |Homeland Security, Federal Register

This is the same Federal Law that will be used to remove Federal Funding Grants from Sanctuary Cities.
We have these Laws in place - they are just not enforced under the Current Administration.

That will stop when we have a President AND US Attorney General that follow US Law.

Old 12-02-2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
There's is a movement in Texas to give permits to illegals. They need to pass a background check and a driving test. It came up last session and will again this session. Must be coming out of ALEC because it is in a number of states. Bipartisan support is already in place.
Permit for what?

Old 12-02-2016, 01:17 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
The truth is there are lots of vigilantes and elected officials who have been crying wolf over voter fraud for years, but keep coming up empty. If it was so prevalent couldn't these 'investigators' find something?

The only fraud they have found is on the part of the GOP, Trump's BFF Bannon, and a wacko Iowa Trump voter.

The current 'voter fraud' allegations are idiotic, and we know this because clown Trump claims he won the popular vote, except for the fraud (did he read this on the internet?) that doesn't exist. Maybe he can have his Birther Squad that came up empty in Hawaii investigate this too. They must need a new investigation.

"...An investigation into voter registration fraud in Florida--groups like ACORN registering "Mickey Mouse" to vote--has surfaced no proof of its existence, except on the part of some GOP operatives..."

Column: Searches for vote fraud come up mostly empty | Tampa Bay Times

https://www.colorlines.com/articles/...on-comes-empty

Colorado GOP Probe of Alleged Voter Fraud Comes up Empty

Report: Trump campaign chief registered to vote at empty house | TheHill

Independent, national investigation fails to find voter fraud - Education Votes

Iowa Woman Arrested After Voting for Trump Twice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections