Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 11:21 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
That says a lot about the posters who rep you. At least we all know your views concerning blacks or as you would call them "those people" .
Don't forget, 5.5 out of 12 are in jail, RIGHT???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2008, 11:30 AM

145 posts, read 435,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Obama cross dresses and has a gay romp in the back of a limo and I am the warped one.

I get far too many good rep points to be totally worthless. Just many people who dislike Obama wont speak their mind like I do.

And who gives a rats a-- what Obamkins think, most of them are totally worthless anyway, so their opinions dont count.

We all know that if you follow Obama you have something terribly wrong with you, that is what Obama is counting on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
That says a lot about the posters who rep you. At least we all know your views concerning blacks or as you would call them "those people" .
Actuallt I repped her because she is the most amusing person I've ever run across.

Hawaii isn't a state.
All Obama supporters are on welfare.
I see Obama supporters in line at the food banks every day when I drive by in my SUV that my husband pays for while I do the right thing and stay home to raise my children.

Come on people comedy like that usually comes at about $50 a ticket but we get it here for free! We should all rep her for keeping us entertained. Bravo Sunshine!

Old 06-19-2008, 11:33 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingTheSunshine View Post
Actuallt I repped her because she is the most amusing person I've ever run across.

Hawaii isn't a state.
All Obama supporters are on welfare.
I see Obama supporters in line at the food banks every day when I drive by in my SUV that my husband pays for while I do the right thing and stay home to raise my children.

Come on people comedy like that usually comes at about $50 a ticket but we get it here for free! We should all rep her for keeping us entertained. Bravo Sunshine!
Aww dammit it man you took the words right out of my mouth lol we are so on the same page today

Old 06-19-2008, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Well sunshine I thought it was funny Some people are a little more anal with political correctness when they are dealing with a minority or THEIR candidate.
I don't have a problem with photoshopped pictures of Obama - I just didn't think hers was funny. Had he looked more like welsey snipes in to wong fu i would have laughed. Loudly. I'm sorry those ears under a red wig crack me up

I thought this was humorous

Old 06-19-2008, 11:44 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Obama cross dresses and has a gay romp in the back of a limo and I am the warped one.

I get far too many good rep points to be totally worthless. Just many people who dislike Obama wont speak their mind like I do.

And who gives a rats a-- what Obamkins think, most of them are totally worthless anyway, so their opinions dont count.

We all know that if you follow Obama you have something terribly wrong with you, that is what Obama is counting on.
Where is the cross-dressing & the gay romp that you speak of?

Old 06-19-2008, 11:46 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Wait, did sunshine actually say Hawaii wasn't a state?? Classic!

Old 06-19-2008, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Wait, did sunshine actually say Hawaii wasn't a state?? Classic!
Actually this is what she said:

Quote:
Some people who read the rules of being a President dont count HI as within the boundries of the United States soil, meaning HI is an island and technically since he was born ( Since he wont release it what is he hiding?) in HI technically he is not eligible to run for this office, but no one will fight it because he is of course Obama and his rules are different. If Obama was white and republican they would be all over it.
So she didn't really say Hawaii's not a state - she just said some people (meaning her) don't consider it a part of the US because it's not attached to the rest of the country. See. That's not so dumb.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:55 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post

So she didn't really say Hawaii's not a state - she just said some people (meaning her) don't consider it a part of the US because it's not attached to the rest of the country. See. That's not so dumb.
Yes, basically anyone born on an island is not allowed to be President!

Old 06-19-2008, 12:05 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Funniest thread today

Old 06-19-2008, 12:47 PM

4,105 posts, read 8,289,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post

Wow... just wow.

How does she explain away the fact that John McCain wasn't even born in a U.S. state-- not even one that includes islands? He was born in Panama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections