Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 04:41 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,432,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
What a load of malarky. Get off your high horse. Are you so unaware of how the real world works that you think one party in morally superior to the other?
George Bush, Dick Cheney, and the band of nitwit Republicans LIED to go to war. As you sit there, are you saying that this is OK? Over 4100 soldiers have been killed needlessly because of a lie, not to mention the millions of others negatively impacted, and trillions of dollars wasted.

Republicans stink, no question. We've had 7 years of this crap and enough is enough!

Believe it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2008, 04:42 PM

3,457 posts, read 4,662,684 times
I am no big Bush supporter but I can't figure how anyone in their right mind could throw their hat in the ring for Comrade Obama. No experience, limited time in office, a social leftist record of proven failure, national health care, an America hater and apologist and he is even starting to waffle on the issues. Change for the sake of it is just plain stupid.

Old 07-08-2008, 04:49 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,432,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Im thinking the village idiot is hiding somewhere in San Francisco.

Now, the hard part would be finding him among a village of retards in SF.
A guy once made a pact with the devil. The devil told him, "If you do nothing right your entire life, you will be condemned to Newport Beach." Something tells me that the village idiot would be happy there after his failed presidency.

Old 07-08-2008, 05:06 PM

3,457 posts, read 4,662,684 times
I didn't know the Clinton's lived in Newport Beach.

Old 07-08-2008, 05:09 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,713,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
A guy once made a pact with the devil. The devil told him, "If you do nothing right your entire life, you will be condemned to Newport Beach." Something tells me that the village idiot would be happy there after his failed presidency.
The village idiot is still hiding in San Francisco. It still is going to be a challenge finding him among the whole sea of retards up there.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:18 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,733,544 times
Quote:
George Bush, Dick Cheney, and the band of nitwit Republicans LIED to go to war. As you sit there, are you saying that this is OK? Over 4100 soldiers have been killed needlessly because of a lie, not to mention the millions of others negatively impacted, and trillions of dollars wasted.

Republicans stink, no question. We've had 7 years of this crap and enough is enough!

Believe it.
Believe what? That Congress didn't bother reading the pallets of reams upon reams of documents that were delivered to them? Or that they read the documents and decided that going into Iraq was justified. You tell me which it was, because it wasn't done without their support. British intelligence said pretty much the same thing.

Now, what was it that we should believe?

Old 07-08-2008, 07:41 PM

956 posts, read 1,237,478 times
You know there are a lot of good threads on this forum with a lot of well expressed opinions on both sides.

But the nonsense spouted by the left on this thread is about the stupidest nonsense I've read since I was in grammar school.

Quote:

Believe it.
Republicans "stink"???? That's adult.

And one last time for those in the back row who may not have their hearing aids turned on ..... Bush did NOT LIE to go to war. You can argue that mistakes were made, you can argue that you don't believe we should be there, you can argue on all levels about Bush and this war.

But Bush and most of Congress, not to mention the U.N., Tony Blair and a host of other nations DID NOT LIE about the intelligence. With what they knew at the time, Democrats and Republicans alike agreed that Hussein had weapons of mass destruction and he had to be stopped. He was given endless opportunities to disarm and he refused. How many times can you threaten force without using it? You lose all credibility with all enemies without follow through.

No matter what your viewpoint may be about this war, there were no lies. This hatred of Bush is past all rational understanding.
I attribute this groundswell of hatred toward Bush as primarily the backwash of brainwashing by the media.

You don't have to like him, you don't have to support him, but there are so many better ways to express such vicious passion. Reserve it for the terrorists.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:50 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,035,717 times
Quote:
This hatred of Bush is past all rational understanding.
It's like a festering boil on the butt of the far-left kooks. Since 2000, when they thought they won, to 2004 when they couldn't believe they lost, to ALL the victories "W" has exacted from the dems/libs.

He beats them at every turn and their hatred is like a swift-spreading cancer.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:52 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,450,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
The village idiot is still hiding in San Francisco. It still is going to be a challenge finding him among the whole sea of retards up there.
Newport Beach is in Orange Co. isn't it ?, that figures.. I've lived in SF, grew up in the Bay area, you fools down in SoCal should have it so good.

Old 07-09-2008, 05:49 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,866,438 times
Quote:

What does this even mean?

You are not serving your candidate well with this foolish stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections