Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 03:02 PM

351 posts, read 336,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
not guna happen. a lot of mideast public policy is sword rattling and boasting.
the public loves it. empty threats are a hot mideast item.
I hope you are right ...but Israel has bombed the nuclear sites of two other countries to protect themselves. I agree much of this is posturing if McCain is elected...should it be Obama let's all Remember how Carter spent 444 days trying to get the US hostages home and moments after Reagan was sworn into office they were all released.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2008, 03:07 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,162,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal512 View Post
Whether or China is or is not off the coast of Florida is not the point...
Although the blog you offer up as evidence posts no facts to oppose Bolling's claim...
Bolling: Profit on Offshore Drillers - TheStreet.com
Attachment 23166
Nothing he says could be taken as credible information if he's supposed to be in the know yet repeats Cheney's lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Cheney
It is our understanding that, although Cuba has leased out exploration blocks 60 miles off the coast of southern Florida, which is closer than American firms are allowed to operate in that area, no Chinese firm is drilling there.
Think Progress » Cheney Acknowledges He Lied About China Drilling ‘60 Miles Off The Coast Of Florida’

Even members of his own party called him out for making this up. So tell me again how credible this clown you're pushing can be?

Old 07-13-2008, 03:08 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,162,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal512 View Post
I hope you are right ...but Israel has bombed the nuclear sites of two other countries to protect themselves. I agree much of this is posturing if McCain is elected...should it be Obama let's all Remember how Carter spent 444 days trying to get the US hostages home and moments after Reagan was sworn into office they were all released.
Israel has every right to protect herself. That doesn't mean we have to be accomplices to that. Nor do we need to be arming them and their enemies. Iraq will never be an ally to a Jewish state. Never.

Old 07-13-2008, 03:19 PM

351 posts, read 336,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
Nothing he says could be taken as credible information if he's supposed to be in the know yet repeats Cheney's lies.

Think Progress » Cheney Acknowledges He Lied About China Drilling ‘60 Miles Off The Coast Of Florida’

Even members of his own party called him out for making this up. So tell me again how credible this clown you're pushing can be?
He was the largest Gas trader ever on Wall Street and he's still the most respected analyst that CNBC or Fox has had. Be close minded you obviously have no money to invest or you would respect Eric Bolling. You must be one of the lib's I'm supporting on my 48.75% in taxes that I pay each year. Your Welcome!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections