Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 08:39 PM

5,340 posts, read 13,955,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
More power to her!!!!!! If she didnt think she could handle it, she wouldnt be doing this.

Would any of you be questioning this if Obama, for instance, had three little kids at home? One of her children is full grown and one basically is.
And one is 4 months old with downs syndrome. Guess the Nanny will care for him while she's being VP.

STAY HOME CONSERVATIVES!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
Yeah, cuz you know all of us conservatives SAH with the kids listening to Dr. Laura so we will know how to be good mommies and spouses. It's a long time party platform of the GOP to keep women at home, out of the workplace and raising good little GOP babies.

Great insight OP.
WHICH is why........

ALL CONSERVATIVES SHOULD STAY HOME IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!

This is just a dream come true.

Old 08-29-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
well she has almost as much experiance as obama and she isnt the head of the ticket,if mccain wins this time and doesn't run in 4 years she will be in good shape to run and REALLY annoy the democrats.
No, because all you good lil' bumpkin folks raisin babies will NOT VOTE IN NOVEMBER ************ You are getting sleepy******** Very sleepy************ Do not leave the house in NOVEMBER.

Old 08-29-2008, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
A mom of 5 that can do what she has done is Fab! I say let her bring it on! She is a tough cookie and will hold her own. I think someone is jealous of her.....Hmmmmm maybe even a little OP
NANNIES dear.

STAY HOME IN NOVEMBER>>>>>>>>>>

Old 08-29-2008, 09:07 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,483,743 times
I don't know what mimimomx3's problem is, but if anyone thinks that because Palin has 5 kids, conservatives are going to throw this election to ultra liberal Obama, they're nuts.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:10 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,065,829 times
I keep hearing the same voice ringing in my head?? Is it Dr. Laura?? No.....It's EEENJ!!!! LOL

Old 08-29-2008, 09:35 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,323,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
More power to her!!!!!! If she didnt think she could handle it, she wouldnt be doing this.

Would any of you be questioning this if Obama, for instance, had three little kids at home? One of her children is full grown and one basically is.
One of her kids...the BABY, for goodness sakes, has Down's. I would think she'd want to spend as much as time as possible with him. Maybe her husband will stay home??

Old 08-29-2008, 09:46 PM

571 posts, read 853,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
One of her kids...the BABY, for goodness sakes, has Down's. I would think she'd want to spend as much as time as possible with him. Maybe her husband will stay home??
Ya but i dont think that will get much coverage and obama wont exploit it he has the election electric collage wise in his lap. I dont see anyway they can beat him

Old 08-29-2008, 09:47 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,014,557 times
Geez, if you want to post something as ridiculous as this, at least look at pics of her family first. Doing so would have shown you that the three oldest are grown; she only has two young children. The little girl is school age, so she's occupied all day anyway. The baby can come to work with mom if need be. I'm sure she'll have personal assistants who can watch the baby when she's in meetings. Dad can help out, too.

See, that wasn't so hard! It just takes some thought!

Old 08-29-2008, 09:49 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,014,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .....think View Post
Ya but i dont think that will get much coverage and obama wont exploit it he has the election electric collage wise in his lap. I dont see anyway they can beat him
Obama has an "electric collage" in his lap? Wow, how titillating! Once he glued the pictures together, how'd he wire it up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections