Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 09:50 PM

571 posts, read 853,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Geez, if you want to post something as ridiculous as this, at least look at pics of her family first. Doing so would have shown you that the three oldest are grown; she only has two young children. The little girl is school age, so she's occupied all day anyway. The baby can come to work with mom if need be. I'm sure she'll have personal assistants who can watch the baby when she's in meetings. Dad can help out, too.

See, that wasn't so hard! It just takes some thought!
Have you looked at the electric collage map
2008 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College just need the dem states and colorado or any other rep state with 9 points
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 09:54 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,064,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .....think View Post
2008 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College just need the dem states and colorado or any other rep state with 9 points
Bwahahahaaaaaa.....I just can't stop laughing......

Old 08-29-2008, 09:55 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,011,851 times
Quote:
Dude, there's no such thing as an "electric collage map."

However, if you're speaking of the "electoral college," then you're going to have to wait until everyone votes in November to see how it turns out.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:07 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
Right?
I mean, isn't it just a LITTLE hypocritical for a mom of 5 to be a vice president of anything, let alone the USA, according to the conservative base of the Republican party? Shouldn't she be more of a...I don't know, a DEMOCRAT? What would Dr. Laura say?????
Where does the conservative party say that a mom of 5 needs to stay home? Sorry, but last I checked, the conversative party wants an individual to accomplish everything they can, sex has nothing at all to do with it.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:09 PM

571 posts, read 853,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
Bwahahahaaaaaa.....I just can't stop laughing......
did u actually look at the polls and the map???? take all kery states and colorado with IA and he wins

Obama already has IA and he is winning in VA CO OH and NH and tied in NV
take one of those or NH and NV he wins hands down

Old 08-29-2008, 10:12 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,804 times
Quote:
did u actually look at the polls and the map???? take all kery states and colorado with IA and he wins

That is as of last night.

Keep dreaming folks.

McCain just won this thing.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:14 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,064,272 times
Quote:

Did you actually look at the calendar? The election is not until November. As of this time Obama and McCain are tied in the electoral college....0-0. THE MAP CAME UP BLANK!!!

Now stop it please or I am going to fall out of my chair and wake the whole house....LOL

Old 08-29-2008, 10:16 PM

10,130 posts, read 19,882,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Where does the conservative party say that a mom of 5 needs to stay home? Sorry, but last I checked, the conversative party wants an individual to accomplish everything they can, sex has nothing at all to do with it.
Oh the republicans are ALL OVER working moms now. They absolutely love them. Dual-income households help hide the fact that the republicans have completely trashed our economy in the past 8 years. That 'pubs can now appeal to feminist-types is just icing on the cake for them!

Old 08-29-2008, 10:22 PM

3 posts, read 1,830 times
Quote:
Did you actually look at the calendar? The election is not until November. As of this time Obama and McCain are tied in the electoral college....0-0. THE MAP IS BLANK!!!

Now stop it please or I am going to fall out of my chair and wake the whole house....LOL
Um actually I use this map as well. It is a good map, sorry mate CNN FOX and major media stations use it

This is a good link to use if you are interested in politics.

Im sorry that you have a hard time because you have little chance to win now unless something major happens. However, you do not have a good chance right now. Romney would have made it extremely hard for Obama to win but Pilan has nothing to offer thats major or a key issue.

The way Democrats get rid of her is not by attacking her but act like she doesn't exist. this sounds a little childish but it undermines her importance.

McCain is the come back kid so do not count him out yet.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:25 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,321,103 times
Quote:
Yeah, cuz you know all of us conservatives SAH with the kids listening to Dr. Laura so we will know how to be good mommies and spouses. It's a long time party platform of the GOP to keep women at home, out of the workplace and raising good little GOP babies.

Great insight OP.
Hey, talk to Phyllis Schafly. She's one of yours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections