Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 07:12 PM

31,685 posts, read 41,080,669 times

Advertisements

She is like him in that she is a cool person and a good speaker, but her value system runs rings around his. He is so messed up that it would take a miracle to fix him. There is hope and I believe in miracles, but I will not be voting for him. I would vote for Sarah Palin for president before I would vote for him with anybody as his vice president.

Value systems this is the opening to link:
SARAH PALIN SCANDALS: CALL OF THE WILD - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer
This one is old but you should see the most recent Ooooo La La.
She is so main street.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2008, 07:12 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,173,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I think he will be just as mean as ever and the democrats will love it and I will find it just as disgusting as I did Obama's behavior last night. Have democrats always been this mean and I just didn't notice it?
Mean? My, aren't you the sensitive one!

Forgot what Bush did to McCain back a few years ago????

Ya, whenever repubs are faced with the truth they think someone is being mean to them....

Old 09-27-2008, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
You are right on he failed to recognize the superiority of the man and accept his place in the debate. He was I believe the word is uppity! He will get his as will many others when this election is over and we get America right again. Obama and his kind will ruin this country and we the American people are to ready to let him get power. He will not win the election and change us into a communist country praying to Allah.

"uppity" ???

"Obama and his kind" ???

I think racists like you will ruin the country faster than any politician....

Old 09-27-2008, 07:16 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,656,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Mean? My, aren't you the sensitive one!

Forgot what Bush did to McCain back a few years ago????

Ya, whenever repubs are faced with the truth they think someone is being mean to them....

Obama was rude and condescending and his body language said he thought he knew more than the person asking the questions. He just needs to get over himself.

As for what Bush did to McCain, I am voting for McCain this time. I voted for Gore the last time. I have never voted for the present president. I have very good judgment.

Old 09-27-2008, 07:16 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,408,289 times
Another scenario has Hillary Clinton walking out on that stage at the same time that Palin does, with Clinton being inserted into the VP spot at the last minute. Wouldn't that be dramatic and interesting?

Anything is possible.

Old 09-27-2008, 07:19 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,800,910 times
Quote:
Obama was rude and condescending and his body language said he thought he knew more than the person asking the questions. He just needs to get over himself.
I hope he knows more. The guy asking the questions is a news broadcaster. Obama is going to be President.

McCain's body language on the other hand said he was pretty clueless in general but was going to stick to his Eisenhower anecdotes as long as possible.

Old 09-27-2008, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
She is like him in that she is a cool person and a good speaker, but her value system runs rings around his. He is so messed up that it would take a miracle to fix him. There is hope and I believe in miracles, but I will not be voting for him. I would vote for Sarah Palin for president before I would vote for him with anybody as his vice president.

Value systems this is the opening to link:
SARAH PALIN SCANDALS: CALL OF THE WILD - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer
This one is old but you should see the most recent Ooooo La La.
She is so main street.
There it is...the old "values" issues....

What "values" does SaraTodd have that are so special????

Oh, sorry, I don't read supermarket tabloids...

Old 09-27-2008, 07:20 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,656,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
"uppity" ???

"Obama and his kind" ???

I think racists like you will ruin the country faster than any politician....
Not if that politican is Obama.

Old 09-27-2008, 07:26 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,487,433 times
The moderator will ask Palin about the right to bear arms. She will say that hunting is legal and a great tradition in America. Biden will respond with an "Amen, if Barack comes after my guns he has another thing coming."

The moderator will ask Palin about her views on women as leaders. She will say that women are certainly qualified to be leaders. Biden will respond with an "Amen, I believe that Hillary would have been a better VP choice than me."

The moderator will ask Biden something about foreign affairs. Biden will respond with an "Amen, I am in favor of Indians working at 7/11."

Of course Biden will throw in a few of his own surprises. It's true.

I find it pretty funny that Democrats think that their "best choice for VP" should keep his mouth shut. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

Old 09-27-2008, 07:29 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,706,072 times
Quote:
Umm...he does know more about the issues and his stances on such than the person asking the questions (as he should). Jim Lehrer is a newscaster. Obama is a Senator and Presidential candidate. Why would you expect him to know less than the moderator/newscaster? Obama was engaging and genuine, articulate and intellectual.

McCain, on the other hand, regaled us with stories of yesteryear, told us approximately 528 times that he feels "Obama just doesn't understand," and most importantly, didn't look at Obama once during the entire hour and a half.

Don't know which debate you watched, but Obama most certainly was not the condescending one in the debate the rest of us saw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections