Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 06:55 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,913,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
Ann Coulter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2008, 07:25 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
Barbara Waters made two excellent points about having to prep and cram and have a team of trainers for the debate - that the next day you forget everything you had to cram-learn, and - a political figure is supposed to be well versed in all these topics!
Cuse me, but what do you think Joe has been doing? Last week with a woman representative and this week "prepping" for the debate.

Is this your first one?

Old 10-01-2008, 07:29 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
There is something about Repuglicans and their surrogates that always makes itself known, even if on the exterior you have the beauty of Hasslebeck.

Its their inner self that reveals how ugly they are inside, and for it to be known, they must open their mouths and speak
OMG. You say that when you have vile creatures on the left like Rosie, MMoore, Franken?

Rush is right - when the kook-left makes such claims, it is usually themselves they are talking about. The left are the most vicious, anti-american haters in history.

Did you hear me on Rush on Friday? 7-8 minutes.

Old 10-01-2008, 07:33 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,378,632 times
Al Franken is one hot dude! lol

Old 10-01-2008, 07:45 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Lol, you're right. "Tell me three things that qualify Sarah Palin to be president." "Well - well - YOU tell ME three things that qualify Barack OBAMA!"

Barbara Waters made two excellent points about having to prep and cram and have a team of trainers for the debate - that the next day you forget everything you had to cram-learn, and - a political figure is supposed to be well versed in all these topics!
yep, she sounds just like the people on this forum!

Old 10-01-2008, 07:46 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
lol- that woman is an idiot- she needs to just go shopping.

Old 10-01-2008, 07:54 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
It is HILARIOUS & not just a bit disconcerting that there are STILL people out there who are rooting for this woman, STILL, even after watching her speak!! HOW?????? I am flabbergasted at the mentality of these supporters. And the fact that Elizabeth, who personally I can't stand but that's another discussion, had to turn it around & ask why Obama would be a good president? COME ON PEOPLE!!!! Where are your fricking brains!!! Are they out to lunch? Are your brains out lunching w/the ladies or out playing golf? Christ on a stick, THIS is why we are a laughingstock, not just amongst the world but amongst our own people! I can't even believe it, you supporters make me sick.

Old 10-01-2008, 07:55 PM

645 posts, read 909,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Did you hear me on Rush on Friday? 7-8 minutes.
Do people still listen to that drug addict? I thought he was off the air, just goes to show you there is no accounting for taste.

Sorry I didn't hear you that day, I had to clean the toilet with a toothbrush

Darn it. My whole day was screwed cause I didn't get my fill of Hillbilly Heroin commentary...

Old 10-01-2008, 07:57 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
It is HILARIOUS & not just a bit disconcerting that there are STILL people out there who are rooting for this woman, STILL, even after watching her speak!! HOW?????? I am flabbergasted at the mentality of these supporters. And the fact that Elizabeth, who personally I can't stand but that's another discussion, had to turn it around & ask why Obama would be a good president? COME ON PEOPLE!!!! Where are your fricking brains!!! Are they out to lunch? Are your brains out lunching w/the ladies or out playing golf? Christ on a stick, THIS is why we are a laughingstock, not just amongst the world but amongst our own people! I can't even believe it, you supporters make me sick.
I am sad to say that I have friends who support her, and it makers me think less of them. I don't discuss it with them for fear of losing our friendship. I don't know what they are thinking.

Old 10-01-2008, 08:01 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
I am sad to say that I have friends who support her, and it makers me think less of them. I don't discuss it with them for fear of losing our friendship. I don't know what they are thinking.
You know what's even more amazing? There are women out there who think all us women should stick together & support Palin, just because she's a woman! Sorry, I'm a democrat first & foremost. I voted for Hilary, not just because she was a woman (that was a plus & would've been amazing) but because she is a democrat, a party that I support, that I believe in, that I side with on many issues. Just because someone is a man or a woman does not mean that they are the one to do the job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections