Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 05:50 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,024,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Scared? Scared of what?

The only thing 60 to 70% of Americans are scared of is the thought of this clueless beautyqueen and her reckless, angry, 72 year old running mate winning an election.

On the positive side, after the election is over, maybe they can invite her back and she can have an encore appearance. It will make the GOP base happy after their landslide defeat at the polls, and this time she can do the skit and not just sit there.
OMG. Sarah Heath on SNL.. unplugged..
that I would watch!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2008, 05:52 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I liked her dig at Baldwin - he's not her favorite B Brother.
Uh....the WRITERS wrote the lines......DUH!!!!!!!!!

And even if it was HER line....I don't think any Baldwin brother is mortally wounded

Old 10-19-2008, 05:53 PM

8,882 posts, read 19,860,382 times
Quote:
I liked her dig at Baldwin - he's not her favorite B Brother.
Wow. You realize TV isn't real right? Mod cut

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 10-19-2008 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: reference to poster

Old 10-19-2008, 05:54 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,024,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Uh....the WRITERS wrote the lines......DUH!!!!!!!!!

And even if it was HER line....I don't any Baldwin brother is mortally wounded

She does not realize that live does not mean unscripted... OMG.. it makes sense now.. first the thread on the 'typical Obama supporter' which turned out to be an actor.. and now the comments on what Palin said...

Um.. its a script honey.. you know.. Sarah was reading from a teleprompter.. it wasn't original Sarah.. god forbid, the campaign would not allow that!

Also they do a rehearsal of the entire show before going live.. they do it right before the show starts.. thats when its fun to watch the show

Old 10-19-2008, 05:56 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Funny.

You do know the crazed Left on some of those websites actually thought VP Palin refused to do the skit? They had no idea it was part of the skit.

For the part she played, she played it well.

Totally comfortable, and beautiful, in front of the camera.

There is some amount of decorum that must be kept when dealing with VP and Pres candidates. How was hillaries bit there?

Old 10-19-2008, 05:59 PM

956 posts, read 1,235,304 times
She was terrific last night. It takes guts to walk into a lion's den like that. Don't you think she knows the comment that bimbo Tina Fey made? That if McCain/Palin win she's leaving the planet?

Please .... so go ahead and leave. She can go live with her pal Baldwin. Oh!!! That's right! He's still here.

Do you few souls have any idea how popular this woman has become? Do you have any idea the crowds she gathers? People absolutely love her!

All I can say is if McCain doesn't win what I'll miss the most is Sarah Palin and the fresh air she has brought to this campaign. She's real, she's honest, she's one of us. She gets it.

Between her and Joe the Plumber I actually have hope.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 10-19-2008 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: reference to posters

Old 10-19-2008, 06:00 PM

1 posts, read 1,774,016 times
Quote:
Of course, in the kool-aid soaked mind, some might believe that to comfort themselves.

People LIKE her, they are curious about her, the more they see her the better.

That's what scares the beejeebees out of the Left.

Is this a joke? She scares people on the left?

She is the reason John McCain is doing so badly.

I'm thrilled he selected her!

Old 10-19-2008, 06:02 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McMolly View Post
. She's real, she's honest, she's one of us. She gets it.
She's fake, she's dishonest, she's one of you. She don't get it either.

Old 10-19-2008, 06:02 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,258,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Marky Mark was funny too. Alec must have taken a nice long shower after showing Palin around the studio.
You got that right. I absolutely love Alec Baldwin.

Old 10-19-2008, 06:03 PM

8,882 posts, read 19,860,382 times
[quote=McMolly;576233

She was terrific last night. It takes guts to walk into a lion's den like that. Don't you think she knows the comment that bimbo Tina Fey made? That if McCain/Palin win she's leaving the planet?

Please .... so go ahead and leave. She can go live with her pal Baldwin. Oh!!! That's right! He's still here.

Do you few souls have any idea how popular this woman has become? Do you have any idea the crowds she gathers? People absolutely love her!

All I can say is if McCain doesn't win what I'll miss the most is Sarah Palin and the fresh air she has brought to this campaign. She's real, she's honest, she's one of us. She gets it.

Between her and Joe the Plumber I actually have hope.[/quote]

Palin has a humor that is timeless. Twenty years from now people will still be laughing at her (and McCain).

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 10-19-2008 at 07:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections