Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 06:06 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,704,369 times

Advertisements

When you have goons getting their kids to sing songs about the man and then cheering like they're gonna wet their pants any second or people making up hymns about his purity and holiness then you've got to figure there's some pretty heavily spiked kool aid somewhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 06:30 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,395,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
This is very very interesting to say the least! And very scary.

An Examination of Obama’s Use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques in His Speeches:

THE EVIDENCE IS HERE:

This document contains over 60 pages of evidence
and analysis proving Barack Obama’s use of a little-known and highly deceptive and manipulative form of “hack” hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans, and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know.

Barack Obama’s speeches contain the hypnosis techniques of Dr. Milton Erickson, M.D. who developed a form of “conversational” hypnosis that could be hidden in seemingly normal speech and used on patients
without their knowledge for therapy purposes.

Obama’s speeches intentionally contain:

- Trance Inductions
- Hypnotic Anchoring
- Pacing and Leading
- Pacing, Distraction and Utilization
- Critical Factor Bypass
- Stacking Language Patterns
- Preprogrammed Response Adaptation
- Linking Statements/ Causality Bridges
- Secondary Hidden Meanings/Imbedded
Suggestions
- Emotion Transfer
- Non-Dominant Hemisphere Programming

Obama’s techniques are the height of deception and psychological manipulation, remaining hidden because one must understand the science behind the language patterns in order to spot them.

This document examines Obama’s speeches word by word, hand gesture by hand gesture, tone, pauses, body language, and proves his use of covert hypnosis intended only for licensed therapists on consenting patients.

Obama’s mesmerized, cult-like, grade-school-crush-like worship by millions is not because “Obama is the greatest leader of a generation” who simply hasn’t accomplished anything, who magically “inspires” by giving
speeches. Obama is committing perhaps the biggest fraud and deception in American history.

Obama is not just using subliminal messages, but textbook covert hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming techniques on audiences that are intentionally designed to sideline rational judgment and implant
subconscious commands to think he is wonderful and elect him President.
Obama is eloquent.
However, Obama’s subconscious techniques are shown to elicit powerful emotion from his audience and then transfer those emotions onto him, to sideline rational judgment, and implant hypnotic commands that
we are unaware of and can’t even consciously question.

To many people who see this unaccomplished man’s
unnatural and irrational rise to the highest office in the world as suspicious and frightening and to those who welcome it, this document uncovers, explains, and proves the deceptive tactics behind true “Obama
Phenomenon” including why younger people are more easily affected

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/1/...a_Hypnosis.pdf
Seen any UFOs lately?

Old 10-24-2008, 06:42 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,027,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
When you have goons getting their kids to sing songs about the man and then cheering like they're gonna wet their pants any second or people making up hymns about his purity and holiness then you've got to figure there's some pretty heavily spiked kool aid somewhere.
No you have parents that need some serious mental help.

Old 10-24-2008, 06:50 PM

513 posts, read 2,112,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
I have to agree with your post. Why do you think people followed those supposibly religious freeks to their death? They were drinking the kool aid, and I feel followers of Obama are doing the same.
Why is this unknown sweeping the nation?
I know its possible. I know someone that was able to do this from the island of Jamaica. Remember, Obama's background is Kenyan and they have been known to preform these tactics.
It's very scary, but think aout it.

Diane G
Huh? Are you insane? How can you actually say these things and believe what you are saying? Those crazy Jamaicans and Kenyans - everyone look out for this new threat to world peace.

Old 10-24-2008, 06:57 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,454,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_TN View Post
Well, I'm not sure if I believe it, but there has to be some reason for all of these otherwise intelligent Americans voting for a man with highly questionable ties and no experience.
There also has to be an explanation for their refusal to acknowledge proven facts and defend his every action, no matter how shady it may be.
Certainly does............. well said.

Old 10-24-2008, 07:00 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,454,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
It is very creepy indeed!
This man has not accomplished anything extraordinary. He has done things that have hurt his city and nobody cares. Why is that?
Not even Bill Clinton had this affect on people and he is a slick willy charismatic double talking machine!

Old 10-24-2008, 07:09 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,370,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_TN View Post
Well, I'm not sure if I believe it, but there has to be some reason for all of these otherwise intelligent Americans voting for a man with highly questionable ties and no experience. There also has to be an explanation for their refusal to ackneowledge proven facts and defend his every action, no matter how shady it may be.
Steve, the only other explanation I could think of is that they think he's the second coming of the Mesiah. That surely isn't possible .

Diane G

Old 10-24-2008, 07:30 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,114,885 times
Quote:
I have to agree with your post. Why do you think people followed those supposibly religious freeks to their death? They were drinking the kool aid, and I feel followers of Obama are doing the same.
Why is this unknown sweeping the nation?
I know its possible. I know someone that was able to do this from the island of Jamaica. Remember, Obama's background is Kenyan and they have been known to preform these tactics.
It's very scary, but think aout it.

Diane G
Gee, I wonder if the folks in Kenya can see Jamacia from their window?

Old 10-24-2008, 07:32 PM

972 posts, read 1,331,676 times
Quote:
Steve, the only other explanation I could think of is that they think he's the second coming of the Mesiah. That surely isn't possible .

Diane G
That is so offensive to me. I am a christian and anyone who keeps repeating this fowl statement is being really rude. No one thinks that about Obama and you know it.

To the OP you really are desperate. Can't you guys just accept Obama is a good speaker. He was a school teacher, a lawyer, played basketball, is a likable guy, calm, highly educated and knowledgable about the issues without having to be coached. Is that so hard for you to handle ? I know you are used to dumbed down president Bush but I promise you back in the day we had smart men as presidents like Obama, ones that were good speakers and didnt fumble all over themselves while trying to think of what to answer. Its not a conspiracy, it's called FINNALLY we get a good one to choose again!! whew, a relief after the last decade of dubya.

And BTW..I liked what Obama was about from reading about where he stood on issues, how he voted-- before I ever once saw him speak. For you to suggest people dont like his politics and are brainwashed, bleh you need some help.

Old 10-24-2008, 07:46 PM

2,195 posts, read 3,642,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
I am glad I have brought joy to your lives with this thread!
But the fact of the matter is that NLP and hypnosis techniques have been used by professionals for years. It is not merely fiction it is a real technique used. And it is frightening that anyone would use such a thing on people without their knowledge or consent.

The sub conscious and how it works in the frame context to our thought process and on which is retained and which is not. The key words used to trigger those thoughts.
So, let me give you a break from the mockery for a moment, if I may.

I'll grant happily that both NLP and hypnosis are real.

That said, and having looked through the ostensible proof, neither NLP nor hypnosis are at work here. Further, I assure you, if it worked they way that author claims it does, we would have a successful 3rd party running for the presidency and doing well, or Obama would not have nearly as close a race as he does, or both. Not to mention that the other party would be using the same techniques.

You've been convinced by what is, politely, a bit of pseudo-scientific verbiage strung together with random samples from speeches that happen to have been Obama's, but could have been almost any politician's in the last 30 years.

Even with that, it provides nothing that even remotely meets a standard of proof. This is compounded, for example, with its using documentation from Scientology's website to support the 'science.'

I will tell you that I am among the most skeptical people kicking around - but the 'reasoning' behind this screed pushes my "yeah, right" button even more than Senator Obama's many promises do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections