Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2008, 05:53 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,409,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
She looks and walks like a Sasquatch. So much for a graceful first lady.
Really? Are you one of those rednecks who prefers skeletal remains and botox barbies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 05:54 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,409,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
and he's king of the world for the next 4 years.
And let's make sure that's all it is.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
ROTFLMAO

Personally, I think it is wonderful that we will have another intelligent, articulate, well educated, classy, lovely, strong woman as First Lady. And I look forward to watching those sweet little girls grow up over the next 8 years.

So do I. We can look forward to watching them grow together

Old 11-05-2008, 05:55 PM

943 posts, read 3,334,830 times
LMAO let the bs begin! I'm a blunt and honest person here, alot of white women are going to hate her because she is the opposite of what they like to believe about black women.

She is truly the epitome of a strong black woman and she negates every single negative stereotype about black women that we have fought so hard to get rid of and I'm damn proud that she represents me in every way (even down to my skin tone). Her eloquence, demeanor, intelligence, achievements and grace is what I strive to achieve. She is a great mother, a supportive wife, an activist, and the First Lady of the United States.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:56 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,440,437 times
She is a twit and a raciest and does not deserve to be called the "first" lady.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:57 PM

2,054 posts, read 4,579,827 times
Besides, her husband is a moroon.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
And let's make sure that's all it is.
Sike, I only said 4 years out of compassion for the sorry, racist fools on this board.

I didn't want to be responsible for any of you going out into the woodshed picking up your double barreled shot guns and blowing your teaspoon full of brains out.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG1 View Post
LMAO let the bs begin! I'm a blunt and honest person here, alot of white women are going to hate her because she is the opposite of what they like to believe about black women.

She is truly the epitome of a strong black woman and she negates every single negative stereotype about black women that we have fought so hard to get rid of and I'm damn proud that she represents me in every way (even down to my skin tone). Her eloquence, demeanor, intelligence, achievements and grace is what I strive to achieve. She is a great mother, a supportive wife, an activist, and the First Lady of the United States.
Yes she does and there are plenty more of us out here just like her! I love it when the truth prevails!

Old 11-05-2008, 06:05 PM

2,197 posts, read 7,393,698 times
I can't wait for the day when the Obamas announce which elite private school their children will be attending in D.C. He explained it away in IL by saying the kids got free tuition because he taught there, and the sheeple bought the pretense that he was one of them. D.C. public schools are mostly black, mostly Democratic, filled with children of the common man-- you know, Obama supporters. But will Obama's kids go there... or will they go to a mostly white, mostly Republican private school, with wealthy children of parents who can afford the $25,000 per year tuition-- people who would've poked their eyes out with fish forks before voting for the man who pledged to redistribute their wealth to the commoners. If you're doing the math, that's $50,000 for two kids-- a princely sum that could be redistributed to those more needy.

Joe Biden's kids went to an exclusive $20K per year prep school in DE. Nothing wrong with that, except it's pure hypocrisy to pretend that you're anything other than what you are-- a well-off politician who will say whatever it takes to get you into office, where you will proceed to do whatever you please.

Men of the people? I call B.S. Michelle Obama gracious... classy... grateful? I call B.S. there, too. She is intelligent, articulate and arrogant, with a big chip on her shoulder and an axe to grind. I doubt she will make America any prouder of her than she is of it.

Old 11-05-2008, 06:06 PM

289 posts, read 362,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post
She disgusts me. It only took that b**tch until February of this year: "For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback."

And then shortly reworded it to "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country, and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change."

Regardless of any administration I've always been proud of my country. I may have disagreed with political views but never have I been less than proud to hail from here.

Then there's the charge of her own little racist antics regarding a phone call to the API, a racially charged college thesis, etc..

I have absolutely zero respect for her.
And I have no respect for you coming on here and conducting yourself this way. You personally know Mrs. Obama? Your just another sore loser. Get over yourself already. Your words speak for the lack of knowledge that you have. Looks good on you too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections