Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 12:43 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,019,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekka-maki View Post
I like Sarah and if she so chooses to do the movie, I plan to be on the first row on opening day cheering her on!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2008, 12:46 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,033,110 times
Wow, the *******s really respect women.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:48 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,040,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
You people really are fixated -- to a dangerous degree -- on this woman. Or is this the way you treat ALL women who have succeeded far beyond you?
Was she presented by her supporters to the American people in the same way Hillary Clinton was? If so the outcome of reaction should have been similar. If not then one has to ponder if there was something in how she was presented that has invited this reaction. In fact after she failed to secure the nomination Hillary went low key. Has Palin gone low key or is she seeking to stay in the spotlight? Is she want to be high profile on her terms and finding the going not to her liking? Did she say things during the campaign that invited those not supporting her to now seek to turn the tables on her. If you in fact claiming to be a Pit Bull with lip stick on then you are woman enough to stand up and take the smack down that comes with claiming such turf. That statement at the convention is and was the invitation that is coming home to roost and she is deserved for all she gets since she is a Pit Bull with lip stick on who talks trash.

Sarah P get ready for the trash dumpster and the arrows right now are coming from within your own party.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:51 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,241,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Excuse you but I already have a job. In light of the fact that this is a message board and I am not here for the purpose of being interviewed, unless I volunteer the information, my personal life is none of your business.

You need to get a life and try to live it.
You're the one that brought up the fact that you work in a law office! I took that to mean you were trying to tell us you are an attorney.

I'll have guess then that your job there is dusting the attorneys desk and emptying their trash cans.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:52 PM

998 posts, read 1,513,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Wow, the *******s really respect women.
Nah, we just don't like arrogant, anti-intellectual blowhards who insinuate that we are un-American, whatever their gender.

If she continues to appear on my TV, by her own choice, over and over, I will talk about her.

Old 11-11-2008, 01:52 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,028,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
It's very important to pay attention to their screen names. Those with the big___________ , cowboy and other hillbilly monikers are the majority of America's shot gun totin' red necked angry beavers still pissed off that the slaves were freed and their side lost the civil war. They certainly don't view women as equals.

I have thebigr after my dog. Everyone always called him thebigr. And shouldn't you be working and not playing on this forum. I use to have an employee who did the same thing and I sent her down the road. When you are the owner of the company you can play on the computer, otherwise GET BACK TO WORK!!

Old 11-11-2008, 02:00 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,010,195 times
You entirely miss the point. It doesn't matter how she was "presented" or how many interviews she gives or doesn't give. THE POINT is that the liberal jackasses continue to demonize her based on how many children she has and her appearance, calling her sexist names in the process.

Ironic that the very people who equate any opposition to Obama as "racism" are the nastiest of the bunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Was she presented by her supporters to the American people in the same way Hillary Clinton was? If so the outcome of reaction should have been similar. If not then one has to ponder if there was something in how she was presented that has invited this reaction. In fact after she failed to secure the nomination Hillary went low key. Has Palin gone low key or is she seeking to stay in the spotlight? Is she want to be high profile on her terms and finding the going not to her liking? Did she say things during the campaign that invited those not supporting her to now seek to turn the tables on her. If you in fact claiming to be a Pit Bull with lip stick on then you are woman enough to stand up and take the smack down that comes with claiming such turf. That statement at the convention is and was the invitation that is coming home to roost and she is deserved for all she gets since she is a Pit Bull with lip stick on who talks trash.

Sarah P get ready for the trash dumpster and the arrows right now are coming from within your own party.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:07 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,524,262 times
Quote:
you entirely miss the point. It doesn't matter how she was "presented" or how many interviews she gives or doesn't give. The point is that the liberal jackasses continue to demonize her based on how many children she has and her appearance, calling her sexist names in the process.
drill baby drill!

Old 11-11-2008, 02:19 PM

765 posts, read 1,911,345 times
Once upon a time their was a girl names sarah....
who decided to make a movie.....
they named it drill baby drill....
it showcased her many political positions......http://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/adult/hump.gif (broken link)
in a tongue and cheek way....
her fans in Alaska loved her.......
now they are thinking of 2012..... http://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/adult/jackoff.gif (broken link)

Old 11-11-2008, 02:24 PM

998 posts, read 1,513,836 times
LOL @ elvis

In before the lock.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections