Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2008, 08:56 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,044,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
But that he's right on one aspect (that Obama was a British citizen as well as an American citizen at birth), doesn't change that everything else is pure conjecture and premise.
That's right. This is what the Donofrio lawsuit is about.

Old 12-05-2008, 10:20 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,321,055 times
WhiteHouse.com - Changing the Face of Politics (http://www.whitehouse.com/Fullstory.aspx?NewsID=2281 - broken link)

Old 12-06-2008, 01:46 AM

11,448 posts, read 14,498,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
matter to you? Would it matter that he lied to the American people, to the voters? Would it matter to you that he defrauded millions of dollars from campaign contributors? Would it matter that Obama and the DNC conspired to deceive the electorate?

Just curious. Would it matter to you Obama supporters?
What if you got a life?

Old 12-06-2008, 08:11 AM

90,296 posts, read 121,077,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
You know what. I don't rely on ANYONE to clarify it for ME. I rely on my own ability to read the law and more common sense in my little finger than all the tin foil hat brigade has in their combined bodies.
Same here. Many of us have been researching and fact-finding. It's just amazing to me that what we can find on the web was not known by these folks who filed these lawsuits. One of this Donofiro's big points, emphasized by some on this board, is that there has NEVER been a US president who had a parent born outside the US. He sure didn't do his research. Maybe he just has a mail-order law degree.

Old 12-06-2008, 08:19 AM

2,195 posts, read 3,649,078 times
I rely on others.

Old 12-06-2008, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Same here. Many of us have been researching and fact-finding. It's just amazing to me that what we can find on the web was not known by these folks who filed these lawsuits. One of this Donofiro's big points, emphasized by some on this board, is that there has NEVER been a US president who had a parent born outside the US. He sure didn't do his research. Maybe he just has a mail-order law degree.
Maybe he does have a mail-order law degree! No one knows, because he won't release any records about himself - nothing! We do know he lied on the Illinois State Bar application because he failed to list his alias names (e.g. Barry, Soetoro, etc.), which is extremely serious and definite grounds for being disbarred.

We know very little about this man!

Old 12-06-2008, 08:53 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,852,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Maybe he does have a mail-order law degree! No one knows, because he won't release any records about himself - nothing! We do know he lied on the Illinois State Bar application because he failed to list his alias names (e.g. Barry, Soetoro, etc.), which is extremely serious and definite grounds for being disbarred.

Interesting you say this when there is a thread about his Harvard Classmates serving on his transition team on this forum. With LINKS to news stories backing this up.

Old 12-06-2008, 09:01 AM

90,296 posts, read 121,077,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post

I was talking about Donofiro having a mail-order law degree. He clearly does not know how to research.

Barry is a nickname for Barack. It is not an "alias". I really think you should drop this one. Soetoro was a name his mom and step dad used for him when they were married. It is not clear it was his choice to use this name; it was something the adults did for him. Perhaps his mom and step-dad wanted everyone in the family to use the same last name. It happens. It is also legal to use any name you want, as long as there is no intent to defraud. In any event, it was not an "alias".

Old 12-06-2008, 09:05 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,852,797 times
My own stepdaughter was registered in a private school here in the US under the surname of her stepfather. My husband sought legal relief for this but since the school was private and no attempt to defraud was proven, there was nothing we could do.

Even her high school diploma read a hyphenated last name (her real last name and her step father's) although she never had a legal name change.

Old 12-06-2008, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I was talking about Donofiro having a mail-order law degree. He clearly does not know how to research.

Barry is a nickname for Barack. It is not an "alias". I really think you should drop this one. Soetoro was a name his mom and step dad used for him when they were married. It is not clear it was his choice to use this name; it was something the adults did for him. Perhaps his mom and step-dad wanted everyone in the family to use the same last name. It happens. It is also legal to use any name you want, as long as there is no intent to defraud. In any event, it was not an "alias".
You are absolutely and totally WRONG on ALL counts!!! That is an absolute FACT! Have you ever filled out an application to take a State Bar Exam? It is VERY clear that you have not...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections